Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? (13736 Views)

"Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / How To Tell The Difference Between A Man And A Woman Among Public Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Edun00700: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Waiting to see igboho or kanu lookalike
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Freelane33(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nigeria - RENO OMOKRI
GLOBALLY - RICHARD BRANSON
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Tiwa Savage
Janemena
Tonto Dikeh
Maria
Tacha
Jamesbrown
Toke Makinwa
Destiny Etiko
Ehi Ogbebor
Etc

James Hardly Chase and the rest be looking at you like this. grin

1 Share

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by toyinkin(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Akon
Otedola
Ronaldo
Wizkid
Dababy
Akon

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by AyelalaOo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Vladimir Putin and Kim jong un.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by AYNL: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Odunlade Adekola,yinka ayefele,christiano Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by cruzz664(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dr Ahmed Isah (ordinary president)
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nezzjnr: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
publicenemy:
Mr Jimi Disu
Nigeria Info supporter cheesy
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by jayice(m): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Abraham Lincoln
Julius Cesar
Fidel Castro
Chinua Achebe
Wole Soyinka
Pablo Escobar
Tony Elumelu
David Beckham
Jay z
KanYE West
Drake
Kendrick Lamar
Myself.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by mattfeuter(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lebron James
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by lekbel09(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
franchasng:
Elon Musk! Elon Musk! Elon Musk! That guy makes me feel like a big failure. God please make my son greater than Elon Musk angry

A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things he possesses
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Sam0(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Professor Yemi Osibanjo.The Obama of our time.
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Ghoxt: 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Man¡ In all their flaws!

Wake up!
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by jojothaiv(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Za Plezidence

Muhammad Buhari
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Obamise(f): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
We look up to many but refusal to raise ourselves up to be looked up to is not worthy.

Everyone, I NEED YOUR HELP.

It's hard getting help in the country but if you can help in any way or this way I'll appreciate.

I'm participating in #FCMBFlexxtern. To meet up, I need votes to push up my chance of being chosen.
3705 votes to go

Vote for me, pls. It only takes 1 minute.

#FCMBFlexxtern5: https://apply.fcmb.com/flexxtern/contest/flexxtern5/submission/790/

Thanks a lot�‍♀️
help me tell a friend by reposting
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Xkalaban(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nas

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Emmanuel602(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by kunleiky(m): 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
As for me:
Robin S. Sharma (author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and the 5 AM Club)
Elon Musk (We are going to Mars together, this earth is boring)
Obi Cubana (he's not money miss road like some wealthy people)
Akin Alabi
Naval Ravikant ( for his simplicity and wisdom)
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by ndividual: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dr. Jordan B. Peterson
Aba & Preach
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by eventainment(m): 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Newusername:
First and foremost, my able self cool
Elon Musk
Warren Buffett
Albert Einstein
Tech and business oriented I see
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Thryphosa(m): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mikel J Obi
2 Pac Shakur

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Mayhem1: 12:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Tiwa Savage
Janemena
Tonto Dikeh
Maria
Tacha
Jamesbrown
Toke Makinwa
Destiny Etiko
Ehi Ogbebor
Etc
grin
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nunam(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Kanye West
Flyord Mayweather
Mike Tyson
Brandy
Dr. Edgar Amos
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Depressed101: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2021
FIFApresident1:
public figure is an individual who is popular and known to have achieved fame or notoriety.

we all have one or two celebrity we'all admire...

the celebrities I admires so much are ;

LIONEL MESSI (Ultimate)

"Wizkid
Davido
Femi Fani Kayode"(if you know you know"

Ronaldinho Gaucho

let's know yours..
no one, because I found out we all have a flaw, except Jesus he's the only one I look upto, if I can be able to live a quarter of how lived his life I am made
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by cardoctor(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Fela
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Nyenatetan(m): 1:05am On Oct 29, 2021
[right][/right]Tony Stark of The Avengers - Knowledge

Elon Musk - developed what he could do not what he was taught

Wole Soyinka - Noble Lauret - loves nature and braved the odds,
he wrote most of his poems in pieces of paper
While he was still in prison.

Eminem - The text out speed if his speeches,

Late.Umaru Yaradua. - develop where you live.

Williams Patterson of Blind spot - Marry your occupation to excel
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Mabella2550(f): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2021
omah lay wink wink wink. Martin Luther king. Mary. mostly Christ
Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Rick9(m): 1:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Apostle Joshua Selman
Apostle Michael Orokpo
Apostle Arome Osayi
Apostle Joel Ogebe
Pastor David Ogbueli

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by Roma10: 1:39am On Oct 29, 2021
We don't care who See's cool

Re: Who Are The Public Figures You Look Up To ? by oyewoleolu(m): 1:49am On Oct 29, 2021
I'm not mad so stop generalizing your problem
Feggie3:
Don't mind me.. All of us don mad for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Terry G's Mother / 4 Herbal Foods That Burn Fat Like Magic - Celebrities Eat Such Food Daily / Wizkid Denied Insulting D'banj On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.