Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS (5063 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by Zenithh: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Igbos are just useless animals

Very useless my Broda

I think at the end they will be d only ones in d dungeon biafra. The real and peace loving ibos will not want to go with them. It has already started grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by Mcdonkeshi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!
Do you want to Learn FOREX TRADING here is the opportunity you have been looking for, we will be conducting a free forex trading class so if you are interested kindly join the group with this link

�����
https:///Dr7SjyZMCPdBPfOe7JYcfK

Please share this link on your Facebook and WhatsApp status for your friends to join and benefit also,
*THANKS.*
For legit updates about crypto coins please join this group ���
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!
Do you want to Learn FOREX TRADING here is the opportunity you have been looking for, we will be conducting a free forex trading class so if you are interested kindly join the group with this link
�����
https:///Dr7SjyZMCPdBPfOe7JYcfK

Please share this link on your Facebook and WhatsApp status for your friends to join and benefit also,
*THANKS.*

You can also join this group for other legit online business updates
��������✌️✌️✌️
https:///GzNS6s0hLoL5cq1UnEl5rx

You can also join this group for other legit online business updates
��������✌️✌️✌️
https:///GzNS6s0hLoL5cq1UnEl5rx
Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by Naijanascam: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Despite no election of our leader embarassed

Abaribe you're a sellout Saboteur cry

You are the reason I strongly believe that half education is truly dangerous.. ....my condolences to you
Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by warlordd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Both Abaribe and Kanu are criminals. If Abaribe is serious about his support for IPOB, let him sponsor referendum bill. He has been in the senate for over 16 years collecting huge allowance but has never mentioned referendum even for one day in the senate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by johntolu: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
warlordd:
Both Abaribe and Kanu are criminals. If Abaribe is serious about his support for IPOB, let him sponsor referendum bill. He has been in the senate for over 16 years collecting huge allowance but has never mentioned referendum even for one day in the senate.

It will be against the oath of allegiance he swore, to the Nigerian state as a Senator.
I am not too sure of the consequences, but I think it may actually be a criminal offence for a serving Senator or HOR member to bring such a bill or motion to any Chamber of the National Assembly.
Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Zenithh:
[s]

My friend sharrrap! Confused entity

But you were among those threatening your fellow ibos on other threads that they shouldn’t dare coming out during election? You and that confused vagabond called loveth

Y’all are fools including that your terrorists organization. Anambra election will hold and nothing will happen. 50k Ph forces were released to Anambra this evening as I am talking to you. Lagos too are coming down too...u and ur terrorist Ipob should get ready for them. We go dey watch as the whole stuff unravels on that day from our various regions. Chest beaters and nonsense.

No erection today
There’s erection tomorrow
We didn’t say anything yen yen yen

Bunch of confused scallywags grin[/s]
Ranting of Chronic unity beggar grin crying like an Abandoned Infant... grin IPOB never order for boycot of Anambra election...

They only said entire Biafra land would be locked down from November 5 to November 10, 2021 if by November 4 the federal government fails to release Kanu...

Go and reread that statement, stop wailing like an hungry infant that is suffering from acute feed deprivation.. grin

Chronic unity beggar.

Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by googlepikins: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You're suffering from chronic depression, Aboki

Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ranting of Chronic unity beggar grin crying like an Abandoned Infant... grin IPOB never order for boycot of Anambra election...

They only said entire Biafra land would be locked down from November 5 to November 10, 2021 if by November 4 the federal government fails to release Kanu...

Go and reread that statement, stop wailing like an hungry infant that is suffering from acute feed deprivation.. grin

Chronic unity beggar.

Una mumu too much. Weren't you guys chanting no referendum no election. Most mumu terrorist group grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by donyfrank: 3:51am On Oct 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Go and check one of MNK broadcast, he said;

" He will never trust any politician anymore, no who you claim to be" .

So it's expected of abaribe who is a politician.

Tankiu
Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by Commentor: 6:35am On Oct 29, 2021
johntolu:

It will be against the oath of allegiance he swore, to the Nigerian state as a Senator.
I am not too sure of the consequences, but I think it may actually be a criminal offence for a serving Senator or HOR member to bring such a bill or motion to any Chamber of the National Assembly.

So he can't sacrifice himself for Biafra assuming this is even true.
Re: Abaribe Finally Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - PHOTOS by Emergingnation(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Una mumu too much. Weren't you guys chanting no referendum no election. Most mumu terrorist group grin
Even If we said no referendum no election, how is that your business Are you Igbo.. Are you from SE... Chronic unity Beggar that can't Imagine his pathetic life without igbo... What a cowardic stunts!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Portuguese Captain Described The City Of Benin In 1691 (photo) / Petrol Now 65 Naira Per Litre / Onitsha Ipob Peaceful Protest: My Story, A Bloody Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.