Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) (4958 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Biodun556(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03

3 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Biodun556(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03
N
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Iceberg3: 9:56pm On Feb 03
Good job. The whole south should toe this line.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Kriss216: 9:56pm On Feb 03
Funny though grin

2 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Iceberg3: 9:59pm On Feb 03
Kriss216:
Funny though grin

How ya mean,what's funny there

2 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by olukaygold(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03
It's Well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Hezzyluv: 10:00pm On Feb 03
Kidnappers and one chance perpetrators deserve death!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Paraman: 10:03pm On Feb 03
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x26_Se3eALA?si=EzrT2LkbybPakgX2

This video is yet to be confirmed by police
Nice one

With the way they look, I don't think they are Fulanis sef

1 Like

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by blacknp(m): 10:15pm On Feb 03
Hezzyluv:
Kidnappers and one chance perpetrators deserve death!
This DatNiggaDaz's also.
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by 1Alex: 10:16pm On Feb 03
Waste them all. Heartless people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by gaby(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03
They should stop the video shows.

Take care of them quietly with no evidence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by PenpalOso: 10:22pm On Feb 03
Liar! These were recalcitrant SW youths who tried vandalizing a dangote factory and got more than expected from the security forces on standby.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by aariwa(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03
I will be glad if they were the real kidnappers but the real kidnappers that killed the oba and kidnapped the school children from eye witness accounts were all Fulanis and these boys they are torturing are not Fulanis…in Nigeria of today if you Dey born plenty children especially males make sure you have money to train them because poverty is now becoming like a felony in Nigeria. These boys are probably children of poor parents who due to extreme poverty and lack of jobs might gather during idle times to smoke weed and anytime kassala burst in that community some people go rush those poor people to use them as a scape goat because they know they can’t defend themselves or have anybody to defend them

16 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Femininecaregal(f): 10:38pm On Feb 03
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Botragelad: 10:43pm On Feb 03
Any idea on how I could access the video?
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03
Botragelad:
Any idea on how I could access the video?
Click that Facebook link there.
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by jmoore(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03
The op is notorious for posting fake and misleading videos.

7 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Mossadd: 11:07pm On Feb 03
aariwa:
Lol in Nigeria of today if you Dey born plenty children especially males make sure you have money to train them because poverty is now becoming like a felony in Nigeria. These boys are probably children of poor parents who due to extreme poverty and lack of jobs might gather during idle times to smoke weed and anytime kassala burst in that community some people go rush those poor people to use them as a scape goat because they know they can’t defend themselves or anybody to defend them
are you part of the kidnappers abi why these gibberish?them arrest your family members?you go just dey talk rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by illicit(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03
🥵
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Abufo: 11:08pm On Feb 03
Iceberg3:
Good job. The whole south should toe this line.

what has ESN being doing but Security agencies formed parallel ESN units to discredit ESN efforts and of course most people fell for the narrative!

3 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Mossadd: 11:10pm On Feb 03
jmoore:
The op is notorious for posting fake and misleading videos.
watch the video or shut up criminal sympertizer

3 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by bigpriik: 11:13pm On Feb 03
na why i like ESN
waste them asap.

1 Like

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by Gadafii: 11:13pm On Feb 03
This is not more graphic that the killed monarchs, quietly dispatch these guys to the great beyond, stop following them with camera, before you know now they will be released

If you catch them, especially red handed, dispatch them to hell fire without recording it

Wakilu was arrested, instead of doing the needful, dem hand am over to police, we have not herd anything about him since them, one time it was rumored he had escaped jail 😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by D4gmail1: 11:42pm On Feb 03
A taste of their own wine. Very good.
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by aariwa(m): 12:19am On Feb 04
Mossadd:
are you part of the kidnappers abi why these gibberish?them arrest your family members?you go just dey talk rubbish
must you insult before you make your point?

rule 2 broken . Seun, Myn44, o4j, honeric01 ,sd4lyfe

2 Likes

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by sketching: 12:24am On Feb 04
Hope they are the real perpetrators... If yes, they should reveal their motives.

I am sure they all cursed the day they were born.

1 Like

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by sketching: 12:32am On Feb 04
aariwa:
Lol in Nigeria of today if you Dey born plenty children especially males make sure you have money to train them because poverty is now becoming like a felony in Nigeria. These boys are probably children of poor parents who due to extreme poverty and lack of jobs might gather during idle times to smoke weed and anytime kassala burst in that community some people go rush those poor people to use them as a scape goat because they know they can’t defend themselves or anybody to defend them

I wish people would listen to this advice.

At least the kidnappers now know it would not be tolerated in that community. There is no kidnapper that would see this video and wouldn't be worried, they left a lot of things to the imagination.

1 Like

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:38am On Feb 04
Alive or dead?

Skin dem all alive till the last breath. Useless cretins

1 Like

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by WhereMyLoud: 12:39am On Feb 04
Femininecaregal:
Hello love ❤️ my name is AG.. I’m new here..

I sell good feminine care products here…
Products that helps female stay neat and clean down there ..

You can call or WhatsApp me for more info (+2349037220271) I deliver worldwide so don’t worry about distance ..

Good products that matters to your health don’t need no compromising..
Can you deliver to southern Sudan? I want to buy
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by WhereMyLoud: 12:44am On Feb 04
aariwa:
must you insult before you make your point?

rule 2 broken . Seun, Myn44, o4j, honeric01 ,sd4lyfe
See as grown man dey rush to report person for faceless forum. Chai.!! I catch afraid for your matter.🥴🥴🥴

1 Like

Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by MorataFC: 12:52am On Feb 04
We need full report on this
Re: Hunters, Amotekun Brutalized And Arrest Ekiti Kidnappers (graphic video) by finallybusy: 1:49am On Feb 04
Good on them if they were caught in the act. Many of those boys won’t survive to see next week. This is a rebranded OPC plus or minus the public executions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Flood: Acn Condemns ‘uncaring’ Jonathan For Not Visiting Lagos / Blacks Cannot Rule Over Themselves (by An Afrikaner) / CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.