Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus (653 Views)

Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
I was watching a video on Facebook it happened in the UK, a guy was drinking his beer inside the train and he was racially abused because he is from Romania I think.

What I love about Brazil is the freedom we have here.

In Brazil, you can drink your beer inside the bus and nobody cares and you can drink your beer on the street while you are walking and nobody would even look at you and this is why I love Brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/in-brazil-you-can-drink-your-beer.html?m=1

Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Baawaa(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
In Nigeria you can drink your beer in the church, school and in the mosque

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by doggedfighter(f): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
So it's just about the freedom to drink beer?

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
So it's just about the freedom to drink beer?

Go and drink your beer inside a bus in Saudi Arabia and come back and tell us how far
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by DoggoneDogg: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dis Brazil wey u manage go wey dey shak u ehn.

Dem go deport or nab you with drugs soon. This I have seen

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by doggedfighter(f): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Go and drink your beer inside a bus in Saudi Arabia and come back and tell us how far

A Nigerian that travelled outside the country shouldn't celebrate the freedom to drink beer.

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Dis Brazil wey u manage go wey dey shak u ehn.

Dem go deport or nab you with drugs soon. This I have seen

It is called blogging and when did blogging become a crime? oh you are not licking my feet because I am not talking about usa or Canada? Kid the world is not all about the USA and Canada, ok, Brazil is my dream country and thank you for your kind thoughts

2 Likes

Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by DoggoneDogg: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

It is called blogging and when did blogging become a crime? oh you are not licking my feet because I am not talking about usa or Canada? Kid the world is not all about the USA and Canada, ok, Brazil is my dream country and thank you for your kind thoughts

Make drugs no sha bust for ya belle

1 Like

Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

A Nigerian that travelled outside the country shouldn't celebrate the freedom to drink beer.

I guess you clearly didn't read but let me help you once more, DRINKING BEER INSIDE A PUBLIC BUS WHICH YOU CLEARLY CANT DO IN NIGERIA, I am talking about freedom not drinking beer and yea I am in Brazil and beer is a part of the Brazilian lifestyle, how about you go to sokoto and Try drinking beer inside a bus?
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by doggedfighter(f): 12:04am On Oct 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I guess you clearly didn't read but let me help you once more, DRINKING BEER INSIDE A PUBLIC BUS WHICH YOU CLEARLY CANT DO IN NIGERIA, I am talking about freedom not drinking beer and yea I am in Brazil and beer is a part of the Brazilian lifestyle, how about you go to sokoto and Try drinking beer inside a bus?

Okay, so how's Brazil?
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

Okay, so how's Brazil?

Brazil is good aside the inflation that we are currently facing, hight prices of Cooking gas and petrol, aside that Brazil is a happy country
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Make drugs no sha bust for ya belle

No worry yourself when e bust for my belle you go hear am for nairaland, ok
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by doggedfighter(f): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Brazil is good aside the inflation that we are currently facing, hight prices of Cooking gas and petrol, aside that Brazil is a happy country

Inflation in Brazil?

Even gas?
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

Inflation in Brazil?

Even gas?

Yea but it would be stable soon, I trust Brazil on that one
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by doggedfighter(f): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yea but it would be stable soon, I trust Brazil on that one

How's job opportunities over there?

And their pay?
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by DoggoneDogg: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

No worry yourself when e bust for my belle you go hear am for nairaland, ok

We no hear Tinubu own last month, dem disguise am as surgery.
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

How's job opportunities over there?

And their pay?

And the minimum wage in Brazil is 1,100 reais but people earn more than that

https://www.nairaland.com/6769011/list-businesses-foreigner-brazil
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

We no hear Tinubu own last month, dem disguise am as surgery.

Lol, ok
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by MRDEE01: 4:14am On Oct 29, 2021
people drink shekpe inside bus here sef
Re: In Brazil You Can Drink Your Beer Inside A Bus by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
MRDEE01:
people drink shekpe inside bus here sef

Lol, yea

(1) (Reply)

Life Of Djibril In Spain / Journey Made By An Eagle Over Twenty Years / Pls Which Schengel Country Give Visa Easily Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.