Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! (1480 Views)

Osita iheme brother's death, Peter Obi is yet to condemn ipob terrorists / Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Elbinawi: 2:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Northerners send me videos of the activities of IPOB militants expecting me to condemn it. I will not condemn it. What the Northern barbarians did to us in Zaria is far worst than this. The Northern savages were even taking selfies with the dead bodies of our brothers after stealing all their valuables.

A Northern Journalist sent me message yesterday that Igbo Youths respect me, that they share my post widely in their WhatsApp groups. He requested that I should ask IPOB to allow Anambra state election to hold on November 6th. I told him for this he should go to Hell and remain there.

The Depot of Guidance, the Leader of all Imams and the Husband of Sayyeda Fatima al-Zahra (as), Imam Ali (as) said: "If an issue confused you, check the root and you will understand the effect."

I quoted Imam Ali (as) because the Northern barbarians did what they did to us in Zaria because of our love for him. They wickedly imprisoned Sheikh AbdulJabbar Nasiru Kabara because of his love for him.

Back to our topic. What is the root of all these in the South East? The genocidal criminal Buhari sent the notorious child-killer Tukur Buratai to the South East and brutally slaughtered hundreds of Igbo Youths. The Nigerian army perpetrated the most heinous crimes against humanity on Igbo Youths in the South East.

This is the root cause of all these problems. If you sincerely want solutions to these problems then justly address the root cause. The Igbo Youths you murdered are humans, with families who loved them, with neighbors who cherished them and associates who respected them.

Inference:

The extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy fear the breakup of Nigeria not because these economic terrorists are patriotic, No, but because they do not want to lose the Oil money from the South. God destroy all of them! Ilahee Ameen!

#NB: I will share only 2 videos with you. Videos coming out of the South East are graphic.

#ElbinawiTweets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by hisgrace090: 3:11am On Oct 29, 2021
North in total love OIL money not fellow humans.
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by tungamaje: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2021
It was sad when they were killing those unarmed youths and sadly Nigerians were rejoicing

10 Likes

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Yobabad: 6:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Even members of YMM ( Yoruba muslim miscreants) are also sending videos and beging for unity

1 Like

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Taquiya?
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Commentor: 7:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Elbinawi don finally locate their mumu button.
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by googlepikins: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Udele6 and OyigboUpdate2 OyigboUpdate OyigboUpdate1 won't like this post

2 Likes

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Saao(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2021
This is the root cause of all these problems. If you sincerely want solutions to these problems then justly address the root cause. The Igbo Youths you murdered are humans, with families who loved them, with neighbors who cherished them and associates who respected them.
above is the honest thing to do. Buhari just came to destroy Nigeria not good governance. Burutai did alot of bad business and he should be in jail but one day he will account for his misdeeds.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Zandena(f): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Usually what do you expect from hooligans like Shiites and IPOB? Is it not madness and frustration
Who do you think you are that your support matters in the affairs of the north or even Nigeria as a whole.
Betrayal is the hallmark of shiism since time your masters connived and killed Imam Ali just because he rejected betraying the Holy Prophet.
Do you even know what the EVIL called Shiism is at all?
Like IPOB like Shiites, birds of the same feather.
IPOB wants Biafra, Shiites wants Iran Republic!
Big shame on you!!!
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by dig64: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2021
[s]
Zandena:
Usually what do you expect from hooligans like Shiites and IPOB? Is it not madness and frustration
Who do you think you are that your support matters in the affairs of the north or even Nigeria as a whole.
Betrayal is the hallmark of shiism since time your masters connived and killed Imam Ali just because he rejected betraying the Holy Prophet.
Do you even know what the EVIL called Shiism is at all?
Like IPOB like Shiites, birds of the same feather.
IPOB wants Biafra, Shiites wants Iran Republic!
Big shame on you!!!
[/s]
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by perez100: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Honestly, Nigeria is evil. They massacred Igbo youths who were only protesting and also praying in open field, and many Nigerians rejoiced and applauded it.

I was really moved to the extent of trying to contribute heavily for revenge. But, I discovered that forgiveness is the key for love though very difficult. My message now is for us (Igbo) to forgive because we will one day ask ourselves in the near future why did we kill our fellow humans and what was the gain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by amc: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Saao:

above is the honest thing to do. Buhari just came to destroy Nigeria not good governance. Burutai did alot of bad business and he should be in jail but one day he will account for his misdeeds.

And the youths that were killed in Anambra when Peter Obi was the Governor? Do they count? Or it’s only the ones killed during Buhari’s tenure?

Nnamdi Kanu’s broadcasts and threats is the cause of the evil going on in the SE today. He was threatening war and bloodshed and he has succeeded in leading his gullible supporters down that route. It won’t end well.
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Biafrarep(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Most Nigerians especially those from North are not naturally bright. They act on instincts instead of logic. They sow oppression, hate, wickedness, cheating and discrimination but expect to reap love, cooperation, and understanding. It never works that way!

We were all here when Buratai kept sending soldiers to kill Igbo armless youths protesting, having meeting or praying. These are all legitimate activities yet their human rights were grossly abused. They were mowed down en mass in the most gruesome way! Worse still, each time the news gets to nairaland, same Nigerians that should know better kept mocking Igbos both the dead ones and their bereaved loved ones. They will be saying things like go and report to UN, FIFA, CAF etc.

Now the chicken has come home to roost. You reap what you sow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Kwem(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Commentor:
Elbinawi don finally locate their mumu button.
if saying, seeing and believing the truth means being foolish then, we accept it in good faith.

Always remember "nothing last forever"......

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Joromi1: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Sunni Muslims are terrorists.
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Munamoqel: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2021
Elbinawi:
Northerners send me videos of the activities of IPOB militants expecting me to condemn it. I will not condemn it. What the Northern barbarians did to us in Zaria is far worst than this. The Northern savages were even taking selfies with the dead bodies of our brothers after stealing all their valuables.

A Northern Journalist sent me message yesterday that Igbo Youths respect me, that they share my post widely in their WhatsApp groups. He requested that I should ask IPOB to allow Anambra state election to hold on November 6th. I told him for this he should go to Hell and remain there.

The Depot of Guidance, the Leader of all Imams and the Husband of Sayyeda Fatima al-Zahra (as), Imam Ali (as) said: "If an issue confused you, check the root and you will understand the effect."

I quoted Imam Ali (as) because the Northern barbarians did what they did to us in Zaria because of our love for him. They wickedly imprisoned Sheikh AbdulJabbar Nasiru Kabara because of his love for him.

Back to our topic. What is the root of all these in the South East? The genocidal criminal Buhari sent the notorious child-killer Tukur Buratai to the South East and brutally slaughtered hundreds of Igbo Youths. The Nigerian army perpetrated the most heinous crimes against humanity on Igbo Youths in the South East.

Inference:

The extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy fear the breakup of Nigeria not because these economic terrorists are patriotic, No, but because they do not want to lose the Oil money from the South. God destroy all of them! Ilahee Ameen!

#NB: I will share only 2 videos with you. Videos coming out of the South East are graphic.

#ElbinawiTweets
barbarians are group of so called Muslims that block the expressway in name of religious procession .your group also are part of the northern barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Munamoqel: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Elbinawi:

Inference:

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by jlinkd78(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Following
Re: Northern Barbarians Want Me To Condemn IPOB Militants, I Will Not! by Zandena(f): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2021
dig64:
[s][/s]
Dig64 or what do you tagged yourself, sooner or later the Shiites you're worshiping today will dig your 64 feet grave through their nefarious and terrorist activities.
People blocked highways and denied citizens their fundamental rights of movement for no reason other than following the dogma of Iraqi and terro-sponsor Iranian stupid and unfounded Arbaeen march.
THE BIGGEST BARBARIANS ARE ELBINAWI AND HIS LIKES!!!
What's a shit!

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Lawyers Take Legal Action Against DSS For Arresting Idara Gold / If Wike Win PDP Presidential Ticket The Cabal Will Pick GEJ And NNPP Will Win / Gov Wike Blast Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.