Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online (1971 Views)

Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / Nigerians ‘drag’ Nengi After Revealing Her Real Age On Her British Passport / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online by tkgz(m): 5:18am On Oct 29, 2021
BBNaija Angel, a former Big Brother Naija housemate, has revealed a photo of her original school card, which shows her birthdate.

On social media, Angel’s age has sparked debate, with some followers claiming that the reality TV star appears to be far older than
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/bbnaija-angel

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online by majamajic(m): 5:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Looking at her mother , angel is actually 21 yrs , just that she started on time

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online by setobaba: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2021
majamajic:
Looking at her mother , angel is actually 21 yrs , just that she started on time
Started what on time Biko?
Re: Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online by sammybest889(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Dis gal even look like 19 for my eyes if I show u one of my oga pikin wey b 21.....(u go stone me 2 death.. say I de lie ) d day, wey she tell me say dem born her 2000 if u see d kind argument me and she de drag on top her own age (damn dis gal look like 25-26)

Bt really...If u really know gals well,well u go known say dem de grown faster their age

De grow like agric fouls

Re: Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online by Noshitboi(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2021
setobaba:

Started what on time Biko?
Started olosho work at 10 yrs old
Re: Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online by meobizy(f): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2021
From her demeanour I knew she was 19 - 21. Nigerians don’t take anyone less than 26 as an adult. She’s lucky she’s large in size. Diane was 23/24 and looked no different from a 16 year old.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Angel’s School Card Revealing Her Original Date Of Birth Surfaced Online by Omeleyi: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
d gal no lie sha

(1) (Reply)

106-year-old Man Buried In A Casket That Has ‘DSTV’ And A 'garage With Car / Where Is The G Wagon Cubana Chiefpriest Bought For His Wife ? / I Regret Marrying The Wrong Man- Onyinye Okafor(details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.