Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others (28332 Views)

Soldiers Invade UNIBEN At Night, Destroy Vehicles, Injure Many (Photos) / Panic As 40 Lagos Hoodlums Invade School, Chase Pupils / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by planetx: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dem no born soldiers to invade our school and arrest anyone back in the days. All this indomie generation.
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Lampy336: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gbege don hapun 4 ijagun , i missed ijele and imaweje during my time in tasued..

1 Like

Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Khaysee: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oloriburuku soldier stop a car fir what is it your duty looking for bribe
Bribe all if una
Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by BornorBang: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria jagajaga...
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by Polynek(m): 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by RodgersAkpafu: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Getdabag:
My side chick no wan do anal wetin she be side chick for then
this Is inappropriate and uncalled for
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by hardeygbolar(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
When it happened in the SE and SS, Yoruba online BMC bots insulted and made caricature of Igbo youths.

Now see. There own young people are having their senses reformatted with Koboko.

Now it's no longer funny.

"They 'melted' injustices to TASUED SUG President..." Trust me if he was taken to the barracks koboko would be the least of his problems.
He was actually taken to d barracks truly
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by hardeygbolar(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
setobaba:

You all are the reason behind disunity in the country, you haven’t heard from the military, nothing heard from the arrested SUG president himself, you just come hear start splitting out rubbish. Your English self is not straight forward, what if it’s a case of robbery or cultists clash? Dam Nigerians
It's not a case of robbery or cultist clash, I'm a student in this school and this actually happens
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by hardeygbolar(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
espn:
Rubbish...Its deeper that what has been reported so far...
That's true bro, I'm a student of this institution although I don't stay in skul area but my friends that are in skul area couldn't even go home even after the management made it known that everyone should leave school premises, the soldiers are everywhere blocking all routes
Re: Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others by hardeygbolar(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
baralatie:

There is a military barracks close by in which the protesting students entourage was coming into conflit
That's not true sir, what actually happen is that the soldiers are the one stopping and collecting student cars trying to extort money from them, on hearing that the SUG president and some union members went to the place to find out what's happening but he was abducted/arrested and taken to their barracks while some other union members were beaten this is what generated a protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / ASUU May Call-off Strike Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.