Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing (1419 Views)

Mentioning Messi Saved My Life, Says Argentine Kidnapped In Nigeria / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by justwise(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2011
This is an abstract from the article >>>>

. . . .The match contained two disputed penalty decisions by referee Ibrahim Chaibou from Niger, including one in the 98th minute of the game for a 'ghost' handball that saw Boselli score a consolation goal That penalty saw hundreds of thousands of pounds which had been wagered worldwide on trading exchanges on there being less than five goals in the game suddenly lost to syndicates. . .

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Argentine-FIFA-bigwig-Julio-Grondona-faces-huge-embarrassment-after-launch-match-fixing-probe-into-Argentina-4-1-loss-Nigeria-article744132.html#ixzz1OHr9Sx1F
Re: Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
The world is stunned that Nigeria didnt defeat Argentina by 1 - 0 but by a wide margin!

Had Nigeria lost to Argentina by 0 - 100, there would be no investigation, FIFA is mad except they want to investigate the goal scored by Argentina.
Re: Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2011
When Argentina shock Spain with 4-1, they did not investigate
Why Nigeria? In fact FIFA they are confused.
Let them going with their investigation we are waiting for them
Re: Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
bboiabb:

When Argentina shock Spain with 4-1, they did not investigate
Why Nigeria? In fact FIFA they are confused.
Let them going with their investigation we are waiting for them

The probe is centered on the last penalty, that got nothing to do with Nigeria, its the referee who has to explain how that penalty came about cos some syndicates put money on that match not ending in less than 5 goals.
Re: Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2011
Oh. Ok, that makes much more sense now
Re: Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by justwise(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2011
bboiabb:

Oh. Ok, that makes much more sense now

When the referee gave that penalty i was suprised, the 3-4mins extra minute given has passed, the penalty was given at 98th minute or so.

,Many pple who put bet on that match lost/made money cos of that last penalty, when the score was 4-0, pple started putting bet for the fifth goal, the allocated 95mins passed and the referee refused to end the game then on the 98th minute he gave the penalty that resulted in the 5th goal.
Re: Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by Ishitinyourlife: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2022
justwise:
This is an abstract from the article >>>>

. . . .The match contained two disputed penalty decisions by referee Ibrahim Chaibou from Niger, including one in the 98th minute of the game for a 'ghost' handball that saw Boselli score a consolation goal That penalty saw hundreds of thousands of pounds which had been wagered worldwide on trading exchanges on there being less than five goals in the game suddenly lost to syndicates. . .

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Argentine-FIFA-bigwig-Julio-Grondona-faces-huge-embarrassment-after-launch-match-fixing-probe-into-Argentina-4-1-loss-Nigeria-article744132.html#ixzz1OHr9Sx1F
You banned me from the travel section cos I didn't get your message early enough, I'm here once in a while because I'm a busy man I'm sure you can understand that.
The jimetagambo guy has literarily dozens of profiles here,just look at my mention one of his profile is ibrahimcoomasie who has been quoting me dozens of times daily even though I've never engaged him on this platform, referring to my chats with his other profile jimetagambo and harassing me , derailing every thread I'm on.
You asked me to give you proof he is Britishnaija here is a picture of what he sent to me and what britishnaija sent to the other guy he tried to scam, not only did the writing looks almost identical, both messages were sent under the same context. By the way he sent me a td bank card even though he didn't know what a line of credit is,which is why the card exists in the first place.
Did I mention britishnaija and jimetagambo appear on the same thread all the time, posting almost intermittently to each other.
I'm not a moderator nor do I have a stake in this platform but I'll always do my bit to protect people from scams cos country hard
I rest my case

Re: Fifa To Probe Nigeria V Argentine Match Fixing by Enugurangers: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

You banned me from the travel section cos I didn't get your message early enough, I'm here once in a while because I'm a busy man I'm sure you can understand that.
The jimetagambo guy has literarily dozens of profiles here,just look at my mention one of his profile is ibrahimcoomasie who has been quoting me dozens of times daily even though I've never engaged him on this platform, referring to my chats with his other profile jimetagambo and harassing me , derailing every thread I'm on.
You asked me to give you proof he is Britishnaija here is a picture of what he sent to me and what britishnaija sent to the other guy he tried to scam, not only did the writing looks almost identical, both messages were sent under the same context. By the way he sent me a td bank card even though he didn't know what a line of credit is,which is why the card exists in the first place.
Did I mention britishnaija and jimetagambo appear on the same thread all the time, posting almost intermittently to each other.
I'm not a moderator nor do I have a stake in this platform but I'll always do my bit to protect people from scams cos country hard
I rest my case
Shogsman = Ishitinyourlife = discombulator = carloslehder = babapryo and many more.

Look at yourself below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7270762/what-point-did-decided-zelensky#115512436

And

https://www.nairaland.com/7190956/video-showing-zelensky-planning-war/3#114115652

(1) (Reply)

Oba: I’m Ready To Drop My Ear Rings For Keshi! / Why Messi Shldn't Win The FIFA Award Again / BREAKING News man United Have Released Howard Webb On A Free Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.