Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. (895 Views)

The Bight Of Biafra Has Answers To Bonny And Opobo Regarding Igbo And Ijaw / Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by giftibo: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2021
I'm in Bonny right now,every single person I discuss with concern this very topic about the Igbos claiming them ,they all get upset that they Ijaw people.
I'm happy they knew they root very well.
My friend grandma was educated me that the reason why they are speaking Igbo is because when slave trade was on ,they never wanted the slaves and the people they are doing business with to understand their language that's why they hide their language and started speaking their business partners language.
So incase of any secret information the slaves n the business partners will not understand
General Ditari: King Jaja went with loyalists and their families from Bonny to form Opobo.
All jaja children has Ijaw mother.
And he himself was spiritually arranged and acculturated into Ijaw first.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by SlayerForever: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2021
We're tired of this senseless lies.

6 Likes

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Bonny and Opobo uses Amayanabo as King title just like Nembe in Bayelsa also Brass in Bayelsa same with Kalabari Ijaws Rivers, Okrika Ijaw too uses Amayanabo but never Eze.
Bonny and Opobo are under all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations.
Of which the three largest ones are Ijaw National Congress INC Ijaw Youth Council IYC and the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
But not even in any Ibo own.
The Central dialect formation project being arranged by the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO today, of which will be created by taking of equal words from each of the Ijaw clans under IYC nd INC and LINO and it is joined together and Ijaw have Central dialect.
Will put an end to that nonesense.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
Each clan will still have their different clans dialects and this will just be Central and it will give Ijaw movie industry fully balanced, music industry fully balanced and the language teaching sector all over the Ijaw Nation.
These are the clans under Ijaw Nation.
Only Egbema clan alone have over 3 hundred and fifty towns, villages and settlements under it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 10:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Apoi West clan in Ondo state will take their share of Ijaw word from Apoi East clan in Bayelsa.

The Ijaw Republic people.

1 Like

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Nooel1: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Senseless and Malnourished ogogoro mixed with schnapps drinkards.
These Ijaw miscreants will never cease to amaze people.
A republic where everybody will be drinking Kai Kai and not willing to do any work, Is that one a country?

2 Likes

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2021
God bless the Ijaw Nation
One Tribe,
One Ancestor
One Ijaw.

The Ijaw Republic Flag.

God bless the Ijaw Republic.

God bless General Ditari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by meccuno: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2021
dead Thread for a dead people. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Heartbender: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2021
This is the truth
giftibo:
I'm in Bonny right now,every single person I discuss with concern this very topic about the Igbos claiming them ,they all get upset that they Ijaw people.
I'm happy they knew they root very well.
My friend grandma was educated me that the reason why they are speaking Igbo is because when slave trade was on ,they never wanted the slaves and the people they are doing business with to understand their language that's why they hide their language and started speaking their business partners language.
So incase of any secret information the slaves n the business partners will not understand
General Ditari: King Jaja went with loyalists and their families from Bonny to form Opobo.
All jaja children has Ijaw mother.
And he himself was spiritually arranged and acculturated into Ijaw first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Anything kingdom that have kings is not related to Ibos even anambra are not Ibos, ibo identify was carved during biafra war when greedy Ojukwu wanted the oil of South South for himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
True.
They thought us that in history in the University too.
Igbos don't use Kings in d days before whites came.
Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by kollinzgee(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Op we don hear
Igbos should stop responding to such threads,they are not really fighting for their IjAw nation they are just doing this to upset igbos and bring division. That's it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Kinematics: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Ipig miscreants are in pains

2 Likes

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Captain8 come and post this.

1 Like

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by lloydtruth: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
OP you should be more concerned about your education than bonny being either Igbo or ijaw region.

1 Like

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by SlayerForever: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Whenever I see these threads I become motivated to do more. I will get back to you guys my Ijaw brethren.

1 Like

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Captain8(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
God blessed you benawei,,,,, hope those flat heads will listen this time....
Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Captain8(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ebi2233:
Each clan will still have their different clans dialects and this will just be Central and it will give Ijaw movie industry fully balanced, music industry fully balanced and the language teaching sector all over the Ijaw Nation.
These are the clans under Ijaw Nation.
Only Egbema clan alone have over 3 hundred and fifty towns, villages and settlements under it.
you too much eni ebi benawei

1 Like

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Captain8(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nooel1:
Senseless and Malnourished ogogoro mixed with schnapps drinkards.
These Ijaw miscreants will never cease to amaze people.
A republic where everybody will be drinking Kai Kai and not willing to do any work, Is that one a country?
jealous had finished this one life already
Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Captain8(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ebi2233:
God bless the Ijaw Nation
One Tribe,
One Ancestor
One Ijaw.

The Ijaw Republic Flag.

God bless the Ijaw Republic.

God bless General Ditari.
Iiiiiiissse
Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Captain8(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ebi2233:
True.
They thought us that in history in the University too.
Igbos don't use Kings in d days before whites came.
it was the reason lord lugard created five leaders for them known as paramount chiefs,,,,,,, Igbos were like wild animals in Forest without leaders..........
Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Captain8(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
kollinzgee:
Op we don hear
Igbos should stop responding to such threads,they are not really fighting for their IjAw nation they are just doing this to upset igbos and bring division. That's it..
we don't have to bothered ourselves to bring division between Ijaws and Igbos, because Ijaw and igbo were already not one but two ethnicities...........

or are you going to forced unity on us
Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Nooel1: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Captain8:
jealous had finished this one life already
Tell me, Wetin I wan jealous for Ijaw person body?
Is it the ogogoro and Kai Kai? Or the Malnutrition your people are suffering from?
Let just say it's your pipeline vandalism skills and militancy.

ThEGodFaThEr

1 Like

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nooel1:

Tell me, Wetin I wan jealous for Ijaw person body?
Is it the ogogoro and Kai Kai? Or the Malnutrition your people are suffering from?
Let just say it's your pipeline vandalism skills and militancy.

ThEGodFaThEr

Have you ever see Ijaw person begging with plate everywhere before?
Or do you see Ijaw carrying drugs to run out of their area.

Ibo are like vagabonds have no reasonable home.

1 Like

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Ebi2233: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Do you ever see Ijaw add ibo areas to Ijaw Republic?
Never!! But you always see ibos begging for Ijaws to be in their foolish Biafra Republic, and you say Ibos are not jealous of Ijaw.
Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Landlord97: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
All this are eternal lies you know that OP which of the Bonny Or Opobo did you went to my in-laws are from there and they are proud of their igbo lineage anytime anywhere go get your facts right with visual evidence.

2 Likes

Re: What Bonny And Opobo People Say About Who They Are. by Eastlink(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Funny thread. The good thing is that na wikipedia and politics nairaland section Ijaw landgrab madness end. Another mental patient is already proposing AM Ijaw channel grin. Where dem want see content? And can a population of 1.5m Ijaws make it sustainable, abi dem think say na amnesty money dem dey share? If there isn't a single Ijaw channel in ordinary Nigeria, na DSTV go carry the yeye idea?

A tiger (Igbo) does not to prove its tigritude. Only worms (Ijaws) do.

So after all the Ijaw republic noise and map drawing na nairaland the idea end grin.

The noise didn't stop Bonny and Opobo from speaking Igbo, neither did it push Ijaws into the top 8 major ethnic groups in Naija.

Ijaw republic is simply an idea by kids on nairaland destined to end in the dustbin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fg Commissions Sokoto-tambuwal-jega-konragora-makera Road / 2023: Popular Ifá Priest Predicts Bola Tinubu As Next President Of Nigeria / Owo massacre; Amotekun parades 77 suspects (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.