Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

How To Command The Attention Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Command The Attention Of Heaven (355 Views)

COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Command The Attention Of Heaven by wisolo(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2021
*How To Command The Attention Of Heaven*

As Christians, God is our father, in essence He is our provider and protector.

According to the Bible in Matthew 7: 7 " Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened. "

However, some Christians get confused and discouraged most times because they ask and seem not to receive.

However, this is because they don' t know that there is more to that scripture (Matthew 7: 7). There is a scriptural methodology for asking that guarantees that you will receive your desired answer (result), with this, you will command the attention of heaven.

In this article, I will share this mystery with you.

God opened my understanding to this mystery and it has changed my prayer life. God explained this to me using an experience that happened in my life many years ago.

Many years back, I got lost in the Bush as around 10 am. As I tried discovering my way out, I was just getting lost the more. The difficult part if the situation was that there was no one in the bush to direct me on the right path that leads out if the bush. I could only hear the sounds of animals.

As I was still finding my way out, it was getting late. I earnestly prayed to God to help me find my way out of the scary bush but yet He was not interested in my prayers.

It was getting dim while I was all the while discovering my direction in the bush. I promised God that I will give him all my money that I was saving to carry out a project then and yet I was getting lost the more, He was not still interested in helping me.

I remember making this last promise to God. I said " Lord, if you help me get out of this bush, I will... 

Please click below to continue reading
Source: https://m.scoopernews.com/share?newsId=20151243&shareChannel=WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

The Burning Flame Of Love / VIDEO: How A Man Embalmed For 24 Hours Came Back To Life - Bishop Oyedepo / You Are A Fool If You Don't Tell Your Wife About All Your Money - Prophetess Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.