Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women (36702 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Lastmankc(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
It might be a murder case.Proper investigation should be carried out.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Pharaohny: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Inability to f u c k

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Layk(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
What a wasted life. His parents shouldn't have given birth to such boy.
I know by now the ability he didn't have on earth, he has it in plenty in HELL.

Lost in hell!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Ugandatales: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
I would never kill myself because I can't find woman to sleep with, but it can be a frustrating something o. You will never understand until you have been so broke, and you can't get a girl to sleep with.

The raise of Yahoo Boys and politicians spending stupendously on these girls is even making matters worse. Cos, girls don't like sex like guys naturally, so once they have one guy giving them money and buying them phone every now and then, they are okay, even if he has ten other girls and sleeps with them once in a month. A guy with money can have 50 different women at his disposal, while a broke guy would have zero.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

shocked you too?

No now. [b]There are other better things in life than se[/b]x. After Eunuchs are still alive enjoying life.
As if you can stay one week without it.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Jofet(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
No it doesn't.
Iyaebe:
Do men existence revolves around sex and women?many men have died because of sex or women related issues.I need response from redpillers.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by blackpanda: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Layk:
What a wasted life. His parents shouldn't have given birth to such boy.
I know by now the ability he didn't have on earth, he has it in plenty in HELL.

Lost in hell!

May God forgive u
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Fourwinds: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Chimeluv:
Pathetic story...
chai.... Na Toto cause this wahala soooooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jesusdiedhaha:

As if you can stay one week without it.

Hahahahaaaa... I don't need to sound my trumpet.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do men existence revolves around sex and women?many men have died because of sex or women related issues.I need response from redpillers.

Except he is a reverend father, virtually everything a man does in this life is so that he can mate with women. You think men work hard for money just because they like work?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by ikorodureporta: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
@22 u re already sex starved
Except the thing no dey stand...that's not even an excuse..
Some people are still v @ 30+

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Pinkyposh(f): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
How are we sure about this story, a dead man cannot defend himself
Someone must have killed him in the farm.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Pataricatering(f): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
iCauseTrouble:
Women have caused more harm to men than good sad
this is so idiotic . What a stupid comment . Someone killed himself you are blaming women . Women that have been genitally mutilated and cant enjoy sex how many of them have you heard kill themselves ? Must you blame every single problem you people face on women ?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Pataricatering(f): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
IMASTEX:
So sad even for a 22-year-old to pick suicide as an option for an issue that can be remedied by seeking the right counseling and medical help. We have handled cases that most times it is just few adjustments in routine, intakes, good emotional control, etc. And all will be fine, only on few cases herbs are recommended depending on the case study. The country is generally too tensed to allow sexual issues with a solution increase the pressure.
Rest in peace, it could have been averted

As a woman, you wouldn't understand how men feel about their sexual inabilities especially with the one they truly loved. There is a reason they said, to get a man, use money or a woman. Samson, David, Solomon, etc are examples. Not really about their own sexual satisfaction but been able to sexually satisfy a woman comes with high ego, confidence, etc.
you people and your overbloated egos .
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by olokeluv(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Because of a woman you kill your self ..... Na wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by judinho07(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
"come'ooh.. Na because of s£x dix boy kill e'nself..aaarrh...wetin all dix teacher's dem dey teach dịx boy's dem 4 school..can u imagine...because of women..u c y oyibo ppl alway's warn deir viewer's on movie's..pg:13or16 ix not dire by mistake...u can't be watching adult film in front of kid's and accept their mind not to corrupt and not get addicted or willing to try it dem'self's.....may god help dix new genaration..!!!!

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by emmaaj3691: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Am saddened by this particularly as the deceased had made several unsuccessful suicide attempts in the past. My concern now is for others with burning issues that they should speak out and seek help rather resort to suicide .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Whala no de end
MAke I cruise myself.
And no do pass my self.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by dingbang(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by ogbutony(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

That hole has caused the death and misery of millions of able bodied men since the days of Methuselah.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot conquer that hole. Men are quick to forget that this is the same hole you came through into this world. So no matter how hard you try, you won't win.

Whether you take buratanshi, agbo or any bitter pill to last three hours, you'd still come back tomorrow or next begging to dive into the hole again.

No go dey do pass yourself. When she is shouting Harder, Harder, don't kill yourself. Try your best and let your deputy continue from where you stopped.

I am sorry but I don't have any RIP to waste on this man's head.

This may seem very 'raw' but it's the bitter truth.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Ade4God: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
It is unfortunate that women this days are more interested in tailing their husbands to know who they are dating or following. Back in the days, mothers wake up their children in the morning and pay emphasis on the boys to see if they have erection in the morning.
His problem should have been noticed at a younger age and solution would have been sought for him. At an older age, shyness and the way some will react to his problem would not allow him to open up, depression sets in and the end result.
What a loss. may he find eternal rest

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Was that the only reason for his existence? Hmm..
So it seems embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Chameleonadiks(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Such a sad one,,
Would anyone want to stay alive without gbola?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Bigchristo: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/29/man-commits-suicide-in-kwara-over-inability-to-make-love-with-women/
This news is poorly written, the reasons for him committing suicide was not explained, his inability to have sex, so what causes the dysfunctional erection? No explanation if una be teacher nobody go fit learn anything from una, RIP to the dead
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
as if you won't leave him if he were to be your guy
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
as if you won't leave him if he were to be your guy

SMH.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Reviewoc: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
✋wait.

I heard you saying your skin is dull, rough and dry, youare getting dark, battling acne and pimples.

You've used different creams and soap, but no long term effects

What about Exfoliating 2 time in a week with Scrub after bath?

Have tried this��‍♀️

If only you can be consistent and take exfoliating seriously too, then you will be amazed with it benefits to your skin.

Why do you need to exfoliate?

We can simply put that when you exfoliate you rejuvenate your new skin, you remove the  HIDDEN DIRTS  that your sponge and soap can’t easily remove.

Then I need you to further understand as well, that scrubbing or exfoliating is not meant for women alone as long as you are a human being, you have your bath, you moisturize your skin, you go to school, work, markets you are expose to air pollution.

Then you need to add exfoliating to your cleaning routine some say beauty routine but this is part of skin cleanliness.

They say cleanliness is next to Godliness, not only that, cleanliness also makes you free from unnecessary illness.

Taking of benefits, basically when you exfoliate with Scrub you should expect these 3 essential benefits:

1. Exfoliating allow your skin to absorb moisturizer better. By removing dead skin cell buildup, any moisturizer applied afterward will soak into the skin more thoroughly.
If you are using  any good quality skincare product like body butter or moisturizer and you are not seeing the result on your skin, perhaps you are due for exfoliating, having a clean and clear skin requires some effort from you, just like you feed your stomach too.

2. It unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs. By regularly using a body scrub, you’ll unclog your pores, which can prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
So if you want to have that smooth after shave effect and a clear under arm/armpit you might as well exfoliate before shaving

3. It leave your skin smoother and more even. When dry skin isn’t removed, it makes the skin rough to the touch and has a dull, cracked texture and appearance. By removing the dead, dry cells, you would have smoother and more even skin.

The bottom line is
Body scrubs are a great tool for almost any skin type. Whether you purchase one or make your own body scrub, these exfoliants effectively soften and nourish your skin while getting rid of all the dead, dry skin cells that build up on your body.

This article won't be completely if I don't let you know the unique benefits of Zahra's Scrub and why you need to have it in your skin cleaning routine

Zahras scrub is made of two active ingredient which is high in Vitamin C and the Saponin as found in Oatmeal which  is known for its wonderful skin whitening benefits and cleansing properties for your skin without causing any damage rather it further balances the ph of the skin, eliminate Impurities, Prevent Acne, Pimples, fade out black spots, leaving your skin smooth and soft, you'll start feeling the soothing effect from the first day use.

The mild abrasive texture of Zahra’s Scrub exfoliates the skin and eliminates the dirt and dead skin cells from the skin when used over time, and it makes them looks clear and even toned.

Zahra’s Scrub, with its anti oxidant benefits improves healthy cell growth and also fights off the free radical damages and environmental factors, that cause skin darkening. So if you are looking to maintain your complexion or brighten up Naturally you need to add Zahra's Scrub to your routine.

ZAHRA’S SCRUB  is a source of various vitamins and minerals that help improving your complexion.
It contains vitamin B1, that helps making the skin even toned and radiant by boosting blood circulation.

vitamin E, which is known for its anti pigmentation benefits.

Zinc which is a vital mineral for healthy skin. Zinc deficiency can cause dry skin, which further makes the skin look dark.

Zahra’s Scrub is a great source of zinc, that helps fulfilling the zinc deficiency and heals skin dryness. Also, zinc helps in healthy cell reproduction and tissue growth, that further contribute to healthy and even toned skin.

Vitamin C Which promotes collagen production in the skin, that not only restores skin elasticity but also helps to make the skin even toned.

Who can use Zahra's Scrub
Everyone + children(it helps prevent nappy rash too)

Zahra's Scrub is more soothing to the skin
Than some regular soap, so it safe to use by all members of the family, you all can Glow together.

How can I get Zahra's Scrub: click on this link
https://reviewoclock.com/packages

to order for any suitable package and also watch how to use Zahra's Scrub.

Or chat me up directly here /2348168110033

The launch sales is ending soon!!!

Are you taking advantage of the discount price??

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Lilfire(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Person way for just become Reverend father for Catholics church just waste him life Idiaaat
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by DoggoneDogg: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

YES

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Maj196(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Weak men everywhere
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by dazzlingd(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
He did well
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by odaniel1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
I know the feeling of disgust and disappointment, but trust me, it is never to commit suicide that is the option. It will be advisable to seek counsel and if still not resolved, why not indulge in other things like food, sports or even religion?......
My sense of purpose can never be solely tied to women and their satisfaction. That is just bowing to social pressure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead / 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.