Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed (49885 Views)

Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by buckeyemedia: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
durangokid:
. Ooh you don't know that they are you Igbo youths? Even those unarmed protesters at aba , anambra and even those at afara umuahia? I van see how wise , then how do know that those being killed by ugm are security officers not imposters on police uniforms? Wise man
Just like how President Buhari was dead, & that it was Jubril from Sudan that was in Aso Rock?, ipobian mumus can believe anything. Tufiakpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Musrataman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
IduNaOba:
E no go funny if FG insists on this election o
Many people won't even come out to vote sha.
FG better dialogue o
Make them beg for forgiveness
You can't force nothing on ndigbo
Especially anambra wey get money like say na water

Evil money is that not their about to be paying for with the blood of their people's.

Senseless and empty proud
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Feggie3: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
OmoEpe:

In your depraved mind murder is legal in a democracy to prove a point?
Some people see murder as nothing especially in the quest for freedom. They can go to any length to obtain their freedom. The truth is that your government wants to remain unfortunate by suppresing the people's rights to self determination and this you are seeing is just the aftermath. The politicians think it is their right to dictate for the people because they are protected by the toothless security outfits! Now that the security personnels are being taken out one after the other, the useless politicians may be forced to go back to their drawing board when they realize that they are now defenseless because with further depletion, they may be struck by massive resignation.
You can't Lord it over grown ups who are tactical and sound because u rigged yourself to the seat of power with Murray that you are guided by armed men. Call for a referendum!!! It will stop all this nonsense.
If we are running an autocratic/military government, then come clean and tell us let us know. As far as it is a democratic government and it is our constitutional right as declared by UN, we can never stop agitating. The government knows the right step to take.

Believe me I am not in support of the murder of the stupid security outfits. But when they are being sent out by the politicians to murder us who identify with Biafra, why should you cry foul when they get a clap back?
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by puzzlegate(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

ordained mission like the killing of Mr akuyuli and others? I hope this your ordained mission don't reduce Igbo population before una eyes clear
If you are sure of what you are saying, go to court and stop disgracing your education.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Welcum: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
garnisheeabinci:
Na DSS kill DSS now abi, na script DSS de act still? They suppose ban these mumu ipod supporters from internet, very heartless and wicked souls. Keep supporting evil from the comfort of your home in Lagos and abroad
You have a short memory.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Kay25(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bola146:
I pity those security people wasting their blood working for the government undecided
sorry to say oo I don't pity them when u look at how they too carry out their duty in defending politicians instead of the state..see how igboho was invaded,what of lekki's killing so let them too eat of what they sow

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by puzzlegate(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
PROPEACE:

Love igbos? I am only calling on you to love yourselves. The soldiers will soon make your lives miserable!
when the life of soja is now made "miserable", you will start to yab something else
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by fx45(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
blackpanda:
So where are those that have been claiming unknown gun men are DSS. Shey DSS is now attacking itself ni
It is not beyond them. Have they not been killing Police and Army? Abi those ones no be fellow security agents

There must always be an ulterior motive for every nonsense crime they commit in Biafraland. Maybe the names of the slain officers might reveal something
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by OmoEpe(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Feggie3:
Some people see murder as nothing especially in the quest for freedom. They can go to any length to obtain their freedom. The truth is that your government wants to remain unfortunate by suppresing the people's rights to self determination and this you are seeing is just the aftermath. The politicians think it is their right to dictate for the people because they are protected by the toothless security outfits! Now that the security personnels are being taken out one after the other, the useless politicians may be forced to go back to their drawing board when they realize that they are now defenseless because with further depletion, they may be struck by massive resignation.
You can't Lord it over grown ups who are tactical and sound because u rigged yourself to the seat of power with Murray that you are guided by armed men. Call for a referendum!!! It will stop all this nonsense.
If we are running an autocratic/military government, then come clean and tell us let us know. As far as it is a democratic government and it is our constitutional right as declared by UN, we can never stop agitating. The government knows the right step to take.

Believe me I am not in support of the murder of the stupid security outfits. But when they are being sent out by the politicians to murder us who identify with Biafra, why should you cry foul when they get a clap back?

Good. I'm democracy EVERY MURDER OR INCITEMENT TO MURDER CARRIES A DEATH SENTENCE so let Cownu face the result of his actions don't ask that the process is shunted. Anyone caught in the act too is justified to be killed so ensure you don't cry victimisation or petition UN, EU OAU, ICAN,NFA,FIFA etc when the harvest of your actions finally germinate
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
It ultimately shows that your sojas & polis can bleed as well. Let them stop harassing and killing people asking for freedom.

you people should go and sit down. you are the genesis of the problems of this country. What the ibos did in 1966 is the reason we are where we are today. Always resorting to violence to solve problems and setting themselves and everyone back as a result. its your way!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by durangokid: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Just like how President Buhari was dead, & that it was Jubril from Sudan that was in Aso Rock?, ipobian mumus can believe anything. Tufiakpa.
. That is their business, wetin concern me with that, and more over is it why Bihari will send soldiers to kill innocent unarmed protesters?
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Feggie3: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
OmoEpe:

Good. I'm democracy EVERY MURDER OR INCITEMENT TO MURDER CARRIES A DEATH SENTENCE so let Cownu face the result of his actions don't ask that the process is shunted. Anyone caught in the act too is justified to be killed so ensure you don't cry victimisation or petition UN, EU OAU, ICAN,NFA,FIFA etc when the harvest of your actions finally germinate

Okay you are still reasoning in a streamlined dimension and your reasoning is still zero and a half. Executing or releasing Kanu will not stop the unwarranted whanton killing of security agents and perceived fulanis in the South East.
Many of these killings will continue to go on underground without even identifying the perpetrators in addition to under reportage, reasons that the South easterners have been awoken with sensationalism that they are been enslaved and held down in a union against their wish. This begets deep rooted hate to the extent that many of them don't wish for a coexistence with a northerner anymore. Majority of unbridled south Easterners see a harmless northerner as a potential enemy and an abomination and you can't change such inherent perception.
Let everyone just path ways!! I am no hater of other tribes by the way. Trust me!! Though I can't openly speak in defence of a fulani man here for my own good.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Kinterez(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
blackpanda:
So where are those that have been claiming unknown gun men are DSS. Shey DSS is now attacking itself ni
Keep quiet ...you don't know rules of life...sacrificing one or two life for a course is nothing to the cabal just to clear the names.....Unfortunate dead ones..they paid the price..we are wiser...stop killing your own
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Asiri1991: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
I am done canvassing for solutions on social media. Those who enjoy the killings in Nigeria will not hesitate in calling you names once you suggest obviously good solution to the problems bedevilling our nation now. We all studied peace and conflict resolution as a general course in the varsity. In that coures censored by the federal government of Nigeria, we learned that in conflict management, use of force (fire arms) should be the last option. It can only come in when all other options failed. But here we are today. A system that learned us what they can not practise. And you want the people to have confidence in the system. It is ridiculous. In all the crises facing Nigeria today, the use of force at their incubation stages worsen them. Look at the north east, the north central, the south east and soon to be south west. Or do the government think people are not loyal to Igboho. Only time will tell. May God bless President Yarad'ua for his brilliance in managing the Niger Delta crisis; my region would have been worse otherwise.
Anytime i read horrible news from the east, the words of late T. B. Joshua echo in my ears. "Dialogue now" It is unfortunate we have the leadership we have today, not that we actually deserve any better judging our actions: the way we celebrate incompetence and established thieves as leaders for political gains that may not have direct impact on us. It is a pity. The irony of it is that those who are bent on destroying us are dependent on us. They use us as their own shield. The officers, before their death, could probably lay their lives on the line to defend the presidency from any attack irrespective of the fact it is the presidency that makes their jobs difficult by pitching them against the masses. One would have to become a baboon to guard an animal kingdom.
Lest we forget, the media will always tell us that armed men and security operatives were killed during the operations. That is the surface structure that the tabloid uses to make a living. On the deep structure lies the fact that those whose actions worsens the security situations have succeeded in making at least two women widows unexpectedly in Anambra today. Or, two more ladies are without suitors or boyfriends. And two households have lost their breadwinner and will have to take some steps down the economic ladder. Funny? It is not. The people who battled with them were not the enemies of the security operatives neither were the operatives enemies of the gunmen. Both of parties have common enemy: the government. While the enemy is dinning on the Byzantine table, the masses are pointing accusing fingers one one another. And the situation worsens every minute.
A president of a country made an official visit to one of his regions and was greeted by empty streets and it did not border him how remarkable the dissent to his administration was gradually taking shape. Those around him did not tell him the implications and the way out. He was comfortable with the situation and commissioned projects to be used by his subjects who did not want to see him. Oh! He is not a christian and probably know nothing about the parable of the lost ship. Humanity should have taught him the importance of fairness and equality for good leaders have these virtues as pillars of their success. No, the percentage of votes got from each region determines the region's class as Nigerians. The region he got the least vote must have voted for a Cubecan, an Ambazonian, a Catalonian or any other non-existent nationality, not a Nigerian. I wish spared, even his "greater Nigerians" of his economic doom. At least, his better Nigerians would been glowing in riches and ornaments of silver since Nigerians are no longer hopeful of gold.
My candid advice to the men and women in the security architectures is this: resign. You will not die of hunger. The people you are risking your life to feed need you more than the food. You may ask if it is worth living if you can not feed them. They will live when you die. They will adapt to your absence quickly, the same way they will adapt to your joblessness now until you have a legitimate source of income. Besides, is your life now worth it? Standing at the door while your principal eat with their prostitute friends while you watch them. Your son is searching all over your room now for hundred naira to buy biscuits. Your principal has force the price up. Where is the joy of fatherhood in you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by OmoEpe(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Feggie3:
Okay you are still reasoning in a streamlined dimension and your reasoning is still zero and a half. Executing or releasing Kanu will not stop the unwarranted whanton killing of security agents and perceived fulanis in the South East.
Many of these killings will continue to go on underground without even identifying the perpetrators in addition to under reportage, reasons that the South easterners have been awoken with sensationalism that they are been enslaved and held down in a union against their wish. This begets deep rooted hate to the extent that many of them don't wish for a coexistence with a northerner anymore. Majority of unbridled south Easterners see a harmless northerner as a potential enemy and an abomination and you can't change such inherent perception.
Let everyone just path ways!! I am no hater of other tribes by the way. Trust me!! Though I can't openly speak in defence of a fulani man here for my own good.

The fault line in your reasoning is not taking into consideration the nature of an average Notherner who only hears go and is deaf to come.

When retaliatory attacks starts in the North the igbos have 10 times the number of northerners in their land resident in the North

The igbos will always be the net losers in any tribal conflict in the geographical location named Nigeria because of their itinerant nature.

Unless you guys caution those miscreants you will lose more than those people you are attacking

There are legal processes though might be slow but safer and more sure ways of getting your independence, mental laziness is the reason why igbos won't explore it
In 2000, Yorubas wanted state police but no other tribe wanted it. They kept tabling it for inclusion in the constitution every 4 years but all other race keep voting it out.

Boom 21yrs after it is set for inclusion because more than half of even the Nothern state Govs have subscribe to it. Imagine if SE had started the fight for referendum provision battle then, if today it's not right in 4yrs time it would have matured
Remember that about same time SS started Resource Control battle. Today they have 13% already. They are still not giving up but pushing for 50%. They will get it soon

Let me ask you a question WHAT HAS SE BEING PUTTING ON THE TABLE FOR THEIR PEOPLE WHEN SS AND SW WAS DOING THEIRS?

NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Your enemy is not Buhari and Tinubu neither is it Afonja and fulani you like to demonize
Your enemy are your stupid visionless leaders you gave being electing since 1999

When Tinubu was drawing and implementing a 50yrs master plan for Lagos Kalu was embezzling Abia money via his slok Airline, Nnamani was chopping Enugu money via rainbow station.
Today Lagos a subnational is rated the 5th largest economy in Africa. Has larger and more buoyant economy that over 50 African countries. It is the only Subnational in Africa that is doing an independent rail project. ONLY ONE IN AFRICA.
Tinubu was investing in Econet proceeds of which was used for transformation of Lagos Healthcare that made LASUTH better than both LUTH and UCH that had existed for decades
Yet Ibori sold his and transported it to London which was eventually seized from him

Who then is your problem?

PONDER ON THIS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by NessFortunate: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by obailala(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
Oga, take it easy because of your heath. The vehemence with which you attack IPOB matter , I dare ask if this is your paid job or just a personal zeal . Know now that there's nothing you are capable of teaching the dumbest of IPOB members. We have seen your type uncountable times, so just relax and stop stressing your self.If you think you are good in Logical analysis, go back to buhari and teach him how to RULE you people. We are Biafrans, we don't need zombie advice.
So I have to be paid first before I lament the destruction being brought to my homestead by idiots and fools?... What's my business with buhari? And if Buhari doesnt know how to rule, how exactly does that even remotely sound like a sensible justification for any normal person to glorify the destruction of his own place? Is Buhari only misruling the SE of Nigeria? Why must our people always personalise everyone's problem? Why have you and your ilk chosen to destroy the SE and place the lives of Igbos all over Nigeria at risk because buhari is misruling?... Will buhari even rule forever? When will you ipob people ever have sense?

Anyway, there's never been a point engaging with you guys; most of you have since lost your capacity to reason rationally cos of anger against 1 man buhari. But may I remind you of something? Anger against 1 man buhari is a very stupid reason for anyone to willingly dump their senses to engage in self harm. I pray you realise this before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Feggie3: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
OmoEpe:

The fault line in your reasoning is not taking into consideration the nature of an average Notherner who only hears go and is deaf to come.

When retaliatory attacks starts in the North the igbos have 10 times the number of northerners in their land resident in the North

The igbos will always be the net losers in any tribal conflict in the geographical location named Nigeria because of their itinerant nature.

Unless you guys caution those miscreants you will lose more than those people you are attacking

There are legal processes though might be slow but safer and more sure ways of getting your independence, mental laziness is the reason why igbos won't explore it
In 2000, Yorubas wanted state police but no other tribe wanted it. They kept tabling it for inclusion in the constitution every 4 years but all other race keep voting it out.

Boom 21yrs after it is set for inclusion because more than half of even the Nothern state Govs have subscribe to it. Imagine if SE had started the fight for referendum provision battle then, if today it's not right in 4yrs time it would have matured
Remember that about same time SS started Resource Control battle. Today they have 13% already. They are still not giving up but pushing for 50%. They will get it soon

Let me ask you a question WHAT HAS SE BEING PUTTING ON THE TABLE FOR THEIR PEOPLE WHEN SS AND SW WAS DOING THEIRS?

NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Your enemy is not Buhari and Tinubu neither is it Afonja and fulani you like to demonize
Your enemy are your stupid visionless leaders you gave being electing since 1999

When Tinubu was drawing and implementing a 50yrs master plan for Lagos Kalu was embezzling Abia money via his slok Airline, Nnamani was chopping Enugu money via rainbow station.
Today Lagos a subnational is rated the 5th largest economy in Africa. Has larger and more buoyant economy that over 50 African countries. It is the only Subnational in Africa that is doing an independent rail project. ONLY ONE IN AFRICA.
Tinubu was investing in Econet proceeds of which was used for transformation of Lagos Healthcare that made LASUTH better than both LUTH and UCH that had existed for decades
Yet Ibori sold his and transported it to London which was eventually seized from him

Who then is your problem?

PONDER ON THIS
Your write up is apt and succinctly put.
An average Igbo man believes that they are hard-working and can develop their region. Well no doubt there are a handful of them that are hard working and are living above poverty line.

They believe they can transform Biafra into London which I know is impossible because this tribe have the greatest greedy fellows in the continent.
This our region is more emotional than realistic. I know I may be perceived as a pessimist.

I want Biafra because there will be less crises, less conflict of interest in the lines of religion, tribe, culture and belief. Good population control with less people to govern. Government will be closer to the people and finally there will be hope of rewriting a new constitution with outright proffesional input and all sphere inclusiveness in fairness and transparency, taking serious cognizance of the mistakes made in Nigerian constitution.

Nevertheless I won't deny that Abia State and Imo State have produced the worst governors in the history of Nigeria. Na God hand we dey!

Also I won't fail to retirate, threatening Igbos with clap back or negative reaction from hausas won't coerce Igbos to embrace them with open arms. Whatever the outcome, it is what is it is.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by obailala(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
The truth is that you are using the word "ILLITERATE" in a relative way, you truly do not know the meaning. Please consult a Learner's Dictionary.
I know the meaning of the word, and whether contextual or not, I'm pretty sure you get my message.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by jumper524(m): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Welcum:

You have achieved your aim. Now, go and celebrate it.

You used your terrorists to attack junior Southern DSS officers so that you can say this. This is the same way you send soldiers to the North East and then, you give information to Boko Haram on how to ambush and kill them successfully.

How can you tell me that ESN has such a firepower and they are going around freely with such heavy arms while escaping the Government security network and launching such a successful attack? Go tell that to your uneducated almajiri urchins.

This is what they are looking for: an opportunity to foist an emergency rule on Anambra State. They don't want to use the Imo State template or else it becomes too obvious. They are trying to overcome Igboland by all means.

FG used those killings of IPOB protesters to provoke IPOB/Kanu into talking and acting violently so that they (FG) can start killing people in the SE while putting it on IPOB's neck. It's only a fool that can't see the handwriting on the wall here. The crass injustice of the installation of Hope Ụzọdinma who came 4th as Imo Governor is a part of the PROVOCATION strategy.

The people who sent those young DSS officers without adequate security are also the people who killed them. These people who have become OLD IN EVILDOING - there's nothing they can't do out of desperate need to control other people. Let's not be allowing them to be deceiving us so easily.

Nigerians from North to South and from East to West, we all need to sit up. The enemies are coming for all of us, NOT only for Igbos.

We have seen them in action from Chibok to Benue to Oyo and Imo and more and more. So, let's stop being FOOLISH by being divided. They do everything to silence anyone who dares to speak up (like Kanu and Igboho) BUT THEY ALLOW THEIR KILLER HERDERS AND BANDITS TO OPERATE FREELY EVERYWHERE.

The only two things that can save the indigenous populations of Nigeria Now are UNITY OF PURPOSE and KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING. To stop the truthfrom getting known, they plant their foot soldiers on the social media and arrest those who are exposing them.

But, all hope is not lost. Please, I have just created a Telegram Channel @ExpoNg where I will start sharing audio messages about the things I know on how we can break these evil forces. We're actually smarter than them but we are not united. Also, many times, we are too naive to see through their antics due to our innocence. But, it's time to change all that.

I used to think that everyone knows what's going on here. Since I have found out that our IGNORANCE is one of the weaknesses that they are exploiting against us, I give as much time as possible to clarify issues on social media like this. So, kindly join me on Telegram and let's work together. We don't need to come out on the streets endangering our lives in order to overcome these wicked forces. So, please, join me to hear what I have to share on Telegram @ExpoNg. Thank you all.
you just quoted lots of people to say absolute rubbish.

Block head, you disgust with your attention docking nonsensical comments.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by OmoEpe(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Feggie3:
Your write up is apt and succinctly put.
An average Igbo man believes that they are hard-working and can develop their region. Well no doubt there are a handful of them that are hard working and are living above poverty line.

They believe they can transform Biafra into London which I know is impossible because this tribe have the greatest greedy fellows in the continent.
This our region is more emotional than realistic.

I want Biafra because there will be less crises, less conflict of interest in the lines of religion, tribe, culture and belief. Good population control with less people to govern. Government will be closer to the people and finally there will be hope of rewriting a new constitution with outright proffesional imput and all inclusiveness, taking serious cognizance of the mistakes made in Nigerian constitution.

Nevertheless I won't deny that Abia State and Imo State have produced the worst governors in the history of Nigeria. Na God hand we dey!

Even Regional Govt of the first republic will do this country better than this unitary Govt created by Ironsi. But we can only achieve it by constitutional amendment which takes time in a democracy
The SE held Senate presidency for 8 unbroken years under OBJ but never raised it in any of their constitutional amendment proposal. They were rather fighting to occupy the Senate President seat individually. That was why they had 6 Senate Presidents in 8yrs. Other regions retain the seat with same person for those years. NC only had David Mark for their 8yrs

Let SE people start a war with their HOR members and current Senators asking for constitutional amendment on this topic. Let them leave Buhari Tinubu Afonja and fulani

When power is decentralised Govt is closer to the people and service delivery consequently improves.
Even the North will be better off with a decentralised centre and stronger region but igbos that are yearning for it should lead the campaign democratically and be assured that the SS SW and NC will join you in voting for it. But if there is no bill then there is nothing to vote on.

That's the.point Cownu is missing he is just leading those misguided youths to their death by playing on their emotions for his on egoistic benefits.

If we start this campaign now I assure you that within the next 8yrs of Suthern Presidency it will be realised and without any bloodshed we will begin a realisation of the country of our dreams. Come to think of it, what is 8yrs in the life of a nation? It's extremely minimal.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by 77star: 1:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Welcum:

You have achieved your aim. Now, go and celebrate it.

You used your terrorists to attack junior Southern DSS officers so that you can say this. This is the same way you send soldiers to the North East and then, you give information to Boko Haram on how to ambush and kill them successfully.

How can you tell me that ESN has such a firepower and they are going around freely with such heavy arms while escaping the Government security network and launching such a successful attack? Go tell that to your uneducated almajiri urchins.

This is what they are looking for: an opportunity to foist an emergency rule on Anambra State. They don't want to use the Imo State template or else it becomes too obvious. They are trying to overcome Igboland by all means.

FG used those killings of IPOB protesters to provoke IPOB/Kanu into talking and acting violently so that they (FG) can start killing people in the SE while putting it on IPOB's neck. It's only a fool that can't see the handwriting on the wall here. The crass injustice of the installation of Hope Ụzọdinma who came 4th as Imo Governor is a part of the PROVOCATION strategy.

The people who sent those young DSS officers without adequate security are also the people who killed them. These people who have become OLD IN EVILDOING - there's nothing they can't do out of desperate need to control other people. Let's not be allowing them to be deceiving us so easily.

Nigerians from North to South and from East to West, we all need to sit up. The enemies are coming for all of us, NOT only for Igbos.

We have seen them in action from Chibok to Benue to Oyo and Imo and more and more. So, let's stop being FOOLISH by being divided. They do everything to silence anyone who dares to speak up (like Kanu and Igboho) BUT THEY ALLOW THEIR KILLER HERDERS AND BANDITS TO OPERATE FREELY EVERYWHERE.

The only two things that can save the indigenous populations of Nigeria Now are UNITY OF PURPOSE and KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING. To stop the truthfrom getting known, they plant their foot soldiers on the social media and arrest those who are exposing them.

But, all hope is not lost. Please, I have just created a Telegram Channel @ExpoNg where I will start sharing audio messages about the things I know on how we can break these evil forces. We're actually smarter than them but we are not united. Also, many times, we are too naive to see through their antics due to our innocence. But, it's time to change all that.

I used to think that everyone knows what's going on here. Since I have found out that our IGNORANCE is one of the weaknesses that they are exploiting against us, I give as much time as possible to clarify issues on social media like this. So, kindly join me on Telegram and let's work together. We don't need to come out on the streets endangering our lives in order to overcome these wicked forces. So, please, join me to hear what I have to share on Telegram @ExpoNg. Thank you all.
Well said
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Dedemworld: 1:39am On Oct 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Chairman you need to come down and check my previous post on my profile...

This post is not funny obviously
I'm pretty sure you know how nairaland works when you are trying to make front page..

I don't mean to make mockery in any form
..I just had to select a quick smiley to keep my comment on front page...

God bless

Aiit, so sorry for that then.. I thought it's all these people that love hearing the death of security operative na.. so sorry once again. God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by afube: 1:54am On Oct 30, 2021
discusant:

Hoha, whether the officials were Fulani or Yoruba or Igbo or from wherever, wasting innocent peoples’ lives like this is no solution to anything. These people have children or wives or parents.
They were merely earning their daily bread from duty.

Forget the Fulani soldiers who started killing IPOB members for fun right from 2015.

The first 2 casualties of every conflict is truth and innocence,that is why its always better to negotiate than to resort to violence,The fulani hegemonists are masters of tyranny and intimidation........witness what they are doing to southern supreme court justices! you will not condemn it until it turns into a constitutional crisis and ends up in serious violence! when that happens you will come up to blame the victims of the worst kind of internal colonialism that Africa has witnessed. This nauseating southern Political correctness has to stop,its very annoying!
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Capitalpunisher: 2:14am On Oct 30, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Mehnnnnn nna, this fuckery is just getting out of hand.
November 6 go shelele ohhhh
ONYE TUO VOTE ONAA UGWU AWUSA
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Rupertek: 4:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Bola146:
I pity those security people wasting their blood working for the government undecided

So you mean, those security people should stop working for the government? Who then should secure the people? The country should be left for bandits and killers?
Poor people and their way of thinking

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Rupertek: 4:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Bigflamie:
shocked Nigrian Government underestimates the masses hence their dubious ways of enriching themselves at people's detriment. You don't look down on people you govern, work on how to resolve issues and don't play lip service any longer. Just like this 5 day sit at home order, they don't want to be proactive to avoid it. SMH.

Release Kanu and run a corrupt free governance and see everywhere peaceful.

Biafra we stand.

. So, what do you want them to do in order to avoid the 5 days sit at home? To succumb to murderers in South east and order release of kanu who is already in court? And government doing that is coward
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Bola146(f): 4:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Rupertek:

So you mean, those security people should stop working for the government? Who then should secure the people? The country should be left for bandits and killers?
Poor people and their way of thinking

Thank rich people and mumu mentality lipsrsealed is your family in the force

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by blackpanda: 5:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Kinterez:

Keep quiet ...you don't know rules of life...sacrificing one or two life for a course is nothing to the cabal just to clear the names.....Unfortunate dead ones..they paid the price..we are wiser...stop killing your own

You are only deceiving yourself. Don't worry ipob hand go still reach all of una

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by blackpanda: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2021
fx45:
It is not beyond them. Have they not been killing Police and Army? Abi those ones no be fellow security agents

There must always be an ulterior motive for every nonsense crime they commit in Biafraland. Maybe the names of the slain officers might reveal something

You are only deceiving yourself
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by tandy2013: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2021
buhari is evil. he has killed many innocent igbos through his security forces thinking that the youths ll stay like trees n be killed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'The Overwhelming Joy Of Next Level' As President Buhari Campaigns In Rivers / Full Biography Of Bola Tinubu (The Jagaban) / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.