Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed (49906 Views)

Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Gunmen Attack NSCDC Outpost In Anambra, Kill 2 Officers, Burn Vehicle, Loot Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by puzzlegate(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You kill 2, jubilation, FG kills 75, you shout UN help, USA, UK, European Union, Vatican help ASAP, Nigerian Government is killing us, we did not do anything?
see your mouth. In a sane country, is Government supposed to be killing her citizens ?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Angelfrost(m): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Anaerobi:
Hmmmmm

It's not longer funny. FG is underrating the masses.

If this election hold, it will be the worst election In a State.

Oh... It will definitely hold!

The worse the better for them.

Las las, APC is on course to take over the state!!!... Thanks to IPOB!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Elsueno: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
see your mouth. In a sane country, is Government supposed to be killing her citizens ?

are the security forces not citizens as well. who gives u guys the right to kill them?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Feggie3: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
garnisheeabinci:
Na DSS kill DSS now abi, na script DSS de act still? They suppose ban these mumu ipod supporters from internet, very heartless and wicked souls. Keep supporting evil from the comfort of your home in Lagos and abroad
This nothing. This is a tip of the iceberg to prove to the government that power belongs to the people and not the government. Give the people what they want and peace will return. This is democracy for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by buckeyemedia: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
Can you rule out anything as things are right now ? UAR is not only world poverty headquarters, but where Lies, duplicity and hypocrisy reign.
No wonder you can’t prosper, life is a race, anyone that reasons like you isn’t up to par for the challenges of life, definitely destined for failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Sleekfingers: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/29/officers-killed-as-gunmen-attack-dss-convoy-in-anambra/

If this news is true.....then, I will strongly advice any sensible people residing in Anambra to stay indoors , during the election.......no politician is worth dying for......I don talk my own.....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Angelfrost(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:

In a sane country, are citizens supposed to be killing security operatives and causing unrest while the government folds its arms?!!
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Anaerobi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Oh... It will definitely hold!

The worse the better for them.

Las las, APC is on course to take over the state!!!... Thanks to IPOB!!!

Smiles... Am not in support of these killings going on in South East, but watch and see the polling unit of APC been attacked and ballot papers been snatched.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Lightorder: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
blackpanda:
So where are those that have been claiming unknown gun men are DSS. Shey DSS is now attacking itself ni
if I were you, you would face that your village very close to Oshogbo and leave Anambra , IPOB and FG matter. You and I know nothing

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by puzzlegate(m): 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eagle360:
This is wrong in all ways. Only idiots we be happy over this sad news. Someone husband, father have lost his live. embarassed
Those that soja & polis killed were Logs of wood.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by eworks: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
hzzdbdhfi
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by buckeyemedia: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
Who killed George Floyd? Maybe na your papa put em knee on top o guy neck?
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You kill 2, jubilation, FG kills 75, you shout UN help, USA, UK, European Union, Vatican help ASAP, Nigerian Government is killing us, we did not do anything?
it means more to kill a security man trained undecided undecided what you fail to understand is the people are backing them supporting them so how do police or Army get information nobi fellow civilian go tell army look and look how e dey sup in this case the only information or Intel the get is within themselves and is bad imagine a police relaxing on a noon day and boom the attack you without ur knowledge before you recover damaged is done buhari needs to address the nation consult with sure people to rest this issue because na small small pepper d take enter eye, are this boys ready to die yes the are you have not seen them this issue is a small stuff to handle but buhari na pure crazy man aboki
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Anaerobi:

Smiles... Am not in support of these killings going on in South East, but watch and see the polling unit of APC been attacked and ballot papers been snatched.

Doesn't matter.... Unrest and disruption will be fertile ground to manipulate results.

Andy Uba is headed for government house! Thanks to IPOB!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Awasa: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
As if the people singing with flag in 2017 shot dead are not people relative even we wey dey nairaland e go reach us, know where you stand to die by the truth or die with the hate and bribing

Eagle360:
This is wrong in all ways. Only idiots we be happy over this sad news. Someone husband, father have lost his live. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by buckeyemedia: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
it means more to kill a security man trained undecided undecided what you fail to understand is the people are backing them supporting them so how do police or Army get information nobi fellow civilian go tell army look and look how e dey sup in this case the only information or Intel the get is within themselves and is bad imagine a police relaxing on a noon day and boom the attack you without ur knowledge before you recover damaged is done buhari needs to address the nation consult with sure people to rest this issue because na small small pepper d take enter eye, are this boys ready to die yes the are you have not seen them this issue is a small stuff to handle but buhari na pure crazy man aboki
Negotiate with Criminals? Very funny, Everyday for the thief, the day of their Waterloo is in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Eagle360(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
durangokid:
. When they were killing innocent unarmed you people were happy clapping for them, so those ones don't happy family members who love them?
Cheering and Clapping for unknown gun men is unwise decision.
You may be victim one day

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by puzzlegate(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
garnisheeabinci:
Na DSS kill DSS now abi, na script DSS de act still? They suppose ban these mumu ipod supporters from internet, very heartless and wicked souls. Keep supporting evil from the comfort of your home in Lagos and abroad
Ok, so you confirm that UAR polis & Sojas can die ? The way they harass ,
kill or maim unarmed civilians, we thought they don't have blood and they can not die. You never see anything taa !
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by obailala(m): 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
PROPEACE:

So you kill DSS officials to make what point? Are you guys normal? Did you know that when Boko Haram started they were called freedom fighters? They were protected by their people who also made excuses for them saying they were fighting injustice? Did you know that when the poo hit the ceiling, their own fathers and brothers were slain and their sister's married out to BH members. Their communities were razed and everyone suffered? That is what is going to happen in the with east of you guys go on cheering those riff raffs!
Bonesbreaker:
this is not BH this is people who want freedom from a particular country relax e go set soon very soon another civil war is loading
People who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it! Those who glorified and defended bokoharam and even the more recent bandits didnt have to wait too long to realise how foolish they actually were.

@Bonesbreaker, keep foolishly supporting rubbish.... And you see that civil war you talk about? take this as a prophesy - when the war comes, it wouldn't be a full blown war, and it wouldn't even involve non-Igbos. It would purely be an Igbo-Igbo affair where regular Igbos would get fed up with the mayhem, fish-out and flush-out from the land, the marauding miscreants (whom you glorify today for Ipob's sake) and their glorifiers (like yourself).

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Commentor: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
freddybonz:

The kind of nonsense u guys come online to type baffles me, what kind of pple are on nairaland pls

You think they are human?

Nairaland thought me to understand the extent evil resides in the country and the sheer preponderance of primitives and savages that populate the nation.

You go fear beasts.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Anaerobi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Doesn't matter.... Unrest and disruption will be fertile ground to manipulate results.

Andy Uba is headed for government house! Thanks to IPOB!!!

From whole indication, you sound like someone who hate Peace and you aren't from Anambra...

Anambra election is between Soludo and Maduka... Please forget this political social media noise making.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by lesbiconverter: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Rightmindset:
Anambra =war zone.

But why?

Dear country people, please save a life with even if 1k. The worst time is facing me right now. Even if it's to borrow me, I'll pay back with interest when I receive salary next. I wouldn't even mind the loans apps but they are declining my application. I need just 5k. Please DM if you want to lend me.

016661.8908, Union Bank.
borrow from any of the e-loaners na
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by buckeyemedia: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Keep quiet, Nonsense, next time learn to type with paragraphs. Mumurism Junky.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by plaindealer: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
DSS attacked DSS, according to ipob terrorists and their terrorist supporters.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by buckeyemedia: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
plaindealer:
DSS attacked DSS, according to ipob terrorists and their terrorist supporters.. grin
Just Imagine, you go & kill your colleagues just to frame so called Gods Jewish people of Africa? How can a reasonable minded person think like that? Biggest Zombies.
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by puzzlegate(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
raphretle:
Those shouting release KANU so that peace will reign.. Are you all saying he should be automatically cleared of his wrongdoings to go and sin no more??

Then FG should just clear every convict in our Prisons and those charged with one two wrongs..including our politicians who laundered public funds,the terrorist and bandits be forgiven too..
In fact they should just scrap anything law..so that we will have no basis to charge anyone again...

once it comes to KANU matter, all of the zoo people become Solomon in wisdom. Now you have found your voice, but when your precolonial rulers forgive, release and employ Boko Haram "repaired" members, you people become deaf and dumb. I have always said it hypocrisy will never allow you people to progress, cursed country !
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by durangokid: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eagle360:

Cheering and Clapping for unknown gun men is unwise decision.
You may be victim one day
. I am not cheering and clapping for any ugm please but you who is not saying the truth about the killing of innocent unarmed Igbo youths in an unwise decision, you and your family may be victim of police or gun men killing one day
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by ceejayluv(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
meccuno:
Its strange that an Aboki Newspaper has been the one with these bad news..............
Did the events happen or not? Didn't other newspapers report on them too?
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by buckeyemedia: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
durangokid:
. I am not cheering and clapping for any ugm please but you who is not saying the truth about the killing of innocent unarmed Igbo youths in an unwise decision, you and your family may be victim of police or gun men killing one day
Ok only igbo youths are been killed in Nigeria? Why are igbo youths been killed? What did they do? How do you know they are Igbo, is anything written on their foreheads to indicate Igbo?
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
obailala:

People who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it! Those who glorified and defended bokoharam and even the more recent bandits didnt have to wait too long to realise how foolish they actually were.

@Bonesbreaker, keep foolishly supporting rubbish.... And you see that civil war you talk about? take this as a prophesy - when the war comes, it wouldn't be a full blown war, and it wouldn't even involve non-Igbos. It would purely be an Igbo-Igbo affair where regular Igbos would get fed up with the mayhem, fish-out and flush-out from the land, the marauding miscreants (whom you glorify today for Ipob's sake) and their glorifiers (like yourself).
i remember people like you once said civil war will end in just few weeks but it shocked you 3 years, i remember people like you once said igbos are not united today e still shock you how a whole region came together to shut down for a course, i still want remained you something here Biafra will come either in peace or in war, Rest and be watching
Re: Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed by puzzlegate(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

that doesn't mean a Governor won't be sworn in when Obiano Tenure elapsed, so of what relevance is the sit at home ?
Oga, go and ask proper question. From the way you are talking you believe Biafra give a damn who is the Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: I Was Arrested For Fraud In U.S., But APC Cannot Disqualify Me / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.