Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) (49542 Views)

My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic / Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by solidmyk(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wow, I love your content bruhh!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Bamzyriches451: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Damn
All those our low budget African neighbors. I rather stay here in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Praktikals(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Still better than Nigeria.. At least there's security,light, water,good roads and a no nonsense land.. BTW. Cefa don rape naira cheesy
Everywhere is better than Nigeria until you go there

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm a fan of your YouTube videos tayo, keep up the good work

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by nosmassam(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
I no dey go
Great Igboho for Bubu

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by womenareapess: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:
Why is Nobody Traveling to the Benin Republic is a video where I share my honest review about Lagos Nigeria's neighboring country in West Africa. I spent a week here and this is an honest breakdown of my experience.

We visit Cotonou ,Ouidah Python Temple, Casa Del Papa, Ganvier and a lot more. I also explore some of the best things to do if you are visiting the Benin Republic. Do like, watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD5jpGZ5uGI
Their women is by far better than our Naija women undecided

Baboons we got here parading as women undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Exczz: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
To do what

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by 22gist14(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Sorry, Cameroon is better. Benin is too hot.
Hi...you're resident in Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by ThickSharon123(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
22gist14:

Hi...you're resident in Cameroon?

No

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nyanabo:
Those people, once they find out you are Nigerian, you would pay thrice as much for every goods and services. Some of them hates Nigerians and are always braised towards us.

Overall it's a cool place with 24hr power supply, reasonable security, but like I said things tend to be expensive as a Nigerian.

Why dem no go hate una? When una don scatter all their women toto finish...... sincerely speaking they don't hate nigerians, especially we yorubas.....as a matter of fact, close to half of their population are yorubas.....we are brothers and sisters......

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by writeprof(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
inoki247:

you're dreaming the CFA I change last week is 1k equals 1k CFa

Kai Baba!
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by wink2015(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:
Why is Nobody Traveling to the Benin Republic is a video where I share my honest review about Lagos Nigeria's neighboring country in West Africa. I spent a week here and this is an honest breakdown of my experience.

We visit Cotonou ,Ouidah Python Temple, Casa Del Papa, Ganvier and a lot more. I also explore some of the best things to do if you are visiting the Benin Republic. Do like, watch and enjoy.

Quite interesting.

I am looking for a country to learn french language.

I will consider Benin republic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Macktaob(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Brooke60:
With my friends with the little knowledge we gathered from online.
Going with my friends too from Lag with the intent to touch Togo and Ghana.

If you guys' goals align with ours, we could all draft our plans and fun together. Look forward to your response.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Perfecttouchade: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hi Mr T...Benin Republic is a nice place but kinda expensive too, hotel accomodations also expensive..do u notice that most of the bikers don't use their breaks often grin ..I was able to see some nice places around their airports during my visit mid this year.. electricity is also stable in cotonou, food are expensive and someone who doesn't like spicy foods can't live in Benin Republic, I was able to see the Nigerian embassy which also on same environment with the American embassy along the road to their airport... clean environment , they do their cleaning at night and u won't even see any dirt on their roads...their women will tie wrapper and drive their okada grin ...Good job bro, I love ur videos..
TayoAinaFilms:

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by metformin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you guys' goals align with ours, we could all draft our plans and fun together. Look forward to your response.

I intend going there January next year, just for vacation. But I got no international passport yet, can I go without international passport,intended touring Benin Republic, Senegal and sierra loone

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
illicit:
I once got a teaching offer there

The pay is 80k cefa per month

I learnt accommodation is about 30k cefa a month

Other utilities like water, gas and data will take another significant chunk, u buy water there it's not free

In Cotonou

I declined

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mini-Ibadan...

Nairaland no go kee pesin abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by nativefowl(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Never Knew Tayo is on nairalnad until now. Kudos for showcasing Benin republic, I've been there multiple times.
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by nkemoma(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pamelayoung:

Cool video, now I wish to go to Benin Republic. BTW you're handsome.

In Lil Wayne voice....#Oloooshooo
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Exciting(f): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nice content sir.

Please, if anyone is in, I'd like to go as I intend improving on the French language..
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by femi4: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Teeclassicroyal:
What is the best route to get there from Lagos?

Then how can one schedule an accomodation for at least a week around Seme-Podji.
Oshodi>Mile 2>Badagry>Seme

OR

Egbeda/Ikotun/Iyana Ipaja >>Ojo>>Badagry>>Seme
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by caprini1: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Very funny post grin....this is for people that have never traveled.I,l rather visit calabar or Ilorin for holiday.....One Ghana song said Oga travel and see.Nothing ,i repeat nothing dey Benin Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Brooke60:
With my friends with the little knowledge we gathered from online.

Online?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Revolva(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
I wish to be there oo as well
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by dosage150(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Brooke60:
Hi, going there this December for Vacation. Thank you! Nice video
Take me with you ooo, depression will soon kill me in this country
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Limassol(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Incandescent:
Who is nobody?

Been there

Nothing special

Word has it electricity is stable there, how true?
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Nyanabo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Why dem no go hate una? When una don scatter all their women toto finish...... sincerely speaking they don't hate nigerians, especially we yorubas.....as a matter of fact, close to half of their population are yorubas.....we are brothers and sisters......

I'm not trying to sound tribalistic or like a religious bigot. But they are only accepting towards Yoruba Muslims. That is their Muslims are accepting to Yoruba Muslims of Nigerian descent. This isn't hearsay I lived their for over five years.

I lived in Porto Novo, at Rádio Bènin Culturè
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Johel(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:

Still better than Naija sha
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by MrPresent(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please how is life in Cameroun?

Someone is encouraging me to go study a course there
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is beautiful and amazing. I would like to explore that country in the coming year, by God's grace... cool cool cool
Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
TayoAinaFilms:
Thank you
Weldone...You and wode maya keep sipping my Data on YouTube...great contents and educating...kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) by Federalofficia(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
[Wetin come still day delay you for nigeria now quote author=Simdyofficial post=107172212]Still better than Nigeria.. At least there's security,light, water,good roads and a no nonsense land.. BTW. Cefa don rape naira cheesy [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.