Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism (5342 Views)

Anambra Election: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism, Silent On Today Attack / DSS Warns Against Public Display Of Affluence / 'Information Blackout' Against Media Bills: Newspapers, NUJ, NGE, NPAN Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by Arabaincubus: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2021
DSS is part of the problem.
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by jojothaiv(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Comic..

If they had do the right thing, we would be sensational with our praises for them but then, this is Nigeria.

We can only wish while we ride our high horses, they see us as beggars so it's #PeaceNigeria.
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by ddeola: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Generation of liars, they will always seek to hide the truth. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

One thing is sure, GOD WILL DELIVER NIGERIA FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED. sad sad sad sad
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by vineyardfarms: 7:34am On Oct 30, 2021
sometimes i wonder if they practice what they are thought!! I wonder if intergrity means anything to so call dss! if they are the servant to the people or the people there servant or slave?
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Mad people full this Nigeria o.

Scammers and fraudsters in government.

Imagine 301 Houses recovered from 2 civil servants in Abuja.

Una Waterloo dey come.

21 BILLION NAIRA approved for construction of 14 bed hospital.

At N100m per house, 21 billion will build 210 houses, at N50m per house, N21 billion will build 420 houses.

You will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2021
Until the right thing is done under this department , nothing will change. ...
And you guys Should stop trying to intimidate the media, if anyone is sectionalism,mist the fulani government of this present regime!
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by Brushstrokes20: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Bullocks undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by 007Marvel(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2021
For how long, your leg no dey ever heal
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by 007Marvel(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Your leg no dey ever dey heal finish
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by Zagee: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2021
Banditry is one of the reasons driving food inflation in this country and this DSS olupka calls it UNNECESSARY. Na who do us?
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2021
datopaper:
Are the media the bandits or unknown gunmen? DSS, please be professional. And be above ...
The aim of terrorist groups is to send terror into the hearts of the citizens.

So, they always thrive on publicity given to them by the media.

If the media cuts off the publicity, terrorist groups will die off gradually.

If no one gets to see their videos, or hear their threats, the aim of terrorism will be defeated, and the terror groups will have nothing to feed on.

Imagine that media outfits like Twitter block images and voice notes of these terror groups, and other prominent outfits follow, the terror group will be unable to pass its terror message to its intended recipients (the citizens).
Re: DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism by suffering: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Jeminio:
Hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this year indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone no on the picture

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

Please also beware of my the criminal Anthony okeke using my old video that I didn't mention my name to be scam unsuspecting people.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.
The authority of Nairaland know what to do yet aren’t ready to get rid of this scammer. I don tire to press report for him matter. Whoever wants to fall victim should carry on. I don wash hand comot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Be Ashamed Of Himself For Dragging With This Girl / Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) / President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Looking Fresh Like A Teenager (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.