Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home (17310 Views)

EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home by eguarojeona: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2021
louqas:

Haaa
You are living in the past
Or
Living in denial.
I challenge you to list all federal government agencies and their heads and show how northerners have filled the positions....go through nairaland theres a thread that already debunked that lies....stop reading politically biased and wrong analysis.....the majority of FG agencies are actually headed by southerners.
Aside that southerners still erroneously belief that northerners are uneducated....it will shock you that since the turn of the millenium northerners have invested massively in education and have a relatively educated citizens...the reason most people feel buhari is nepostic is the southerners belief that ONLY southerners qualify for some positionsand since most southerners are christians they equalli feel its ONLY christians that qualify for some positions

Is educational superiority equals thievery or is christianity a licence to stealing
I know your kind,its futile arguing with you.You sound like those slavish yoruba (muslim).Let them continue to lead you please
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home by louqas: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
eguarojeona:
I know your kind,its futile arguing with you.You sound like those slavish yoruba (muslim).Let them continue to lead you please

I know your type...they react to beer parlour gossips to form their opinions and are too lazy to investigate spurious allegations
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home by louqas: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
eguarojeona:
Believe anything you want please, I know I feel nauseous being led by nor then Muslims.if you are comfortable being led by them,that's your cup of tea.Go to nnpc they are led by northern Muslims.Hausa fulani is their lingua franca there.Oil provides our lifeline in Nigeria since the 80's.

I guess you didnt feel this nausea when GEJ was president probably because he is a christian southerner
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home by Carlyscales: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2021
Commentor:

Even if people have lost hope, i still believe one day, just one day you'll have sense.

I hope.
Have gone through your take more than once and can't seem to decipher the better sense of yours.
May be u could clear my doubts.
Re: EFCC Denies Raiding Justice Mary Odili's Home by Jayblaze47(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
It is people who lost their dad to tragic accident that insult other people's dad
COWBOYFAN:

Like your daddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Boko Haram Are Not Muslims – Jonathan / Ex-Minister Of Education Olaiya Oni Dies 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.