Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election (38018 Views)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ThatFairGuy: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Have some shame nah angry

Achalugonwa won't do such, he's hater of Tinubu with pride. He would rather die in the hands of Ipob Terrorists than to seek asylum in Lagos of Ahmad Bola Tinubu whom to him is a drug Baron cheesy cheesy
Fahdiga:
Shatap grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Simdyofficial(f): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
How many people don run go Benin republic shocked how many flogged obas leave there throne run wink
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by IamWonderful: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish
Like it coming from your father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Simdyofficial(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
hollah123:
craze dey worry u,after u scatter your father's house na to run come lag u come dey reason,if yorubas were to b stupid like u to follow Sunday igboho n also turn our land to war zone,where will u run to?

Seeking refuge in d land of the people u hate with passion

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?

They are diseased scum!

These bastards don’t want that election to hold simply because they know Soludo is a shoo-in to win, and their candidate doesn’t stand a chance in hell!

All their evil shenanigans which started with attacking a meeting Soludo was attending, and killing his security detail; and from there went on to sponsoring that efulefu nonentity Umeoji; and which presently sees them carrying out all manner of attacks in Anambra to create a climate of fear and blame IPOB/ESN....all this will come to nought!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Fahdiga(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Have some shame nah angry

Achalugonwa won't do such, he's hater of Tinubu with pride. He would rather die in the hands of Ipob Terrorists than to seek asylum in Lagos of Ahmad Bola Tinubu who to him is a drug Baron cheesy cheesy
Guy wetin you smoke. Tinubu is a shameless old drug lord and I won't have anything to do with him

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by dealslip(f): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
I shared a revelation I receive last year November 2020 and posted on nairaland this year and some people were mocking me here on nairaland. This violence will cover the whole of Nigeria not just the East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by chiefobdk2: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
IamWonderful:
Refugees at Benin Republic can come home but what about those ones send to hell in Anambra, imo, and ebonyi state

Yewa is now known as el bin Abu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
They want to turn the east to a battle field but God alive

You all laid the foundation...

When you bring in insect infested wood into the house, there is no way you can keep out the lizards.

This is not the first time election is holding in Anambra...

Andy Uba and APC are being favored by all these...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by blamingthedevil: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2021
Zoo has become safe haven for the fleeing refugees...self inflicted long time damages caused by hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by SenecaTheYonger: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2021
The East will soon be like the North, just give it some time. IDP camp everywhere.

You will still see people defending iPOD just like how Muslims defend their suicidal jihadist.

They’re all the same, subhumans, not fit for modern society

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Forgodsgrace: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2021
if you know any viable business someone can invest at least 3m and make a daily profit of 30k,contact me .

akintundeforgodgrace 18 @ g mail . Com
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by anochuko01(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Nonsense... No be the same Anambra where we dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
It's a pity and a shame

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Patrioticman007(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Joromi1:

I have one cage at Mowe that I bought for my dog. Unfortunately, the dog died and now the cage is empty. I may be so merciful to let them squat there until IPOB is done killing their village people.

DoggOneDogg, what do you say about my dog cage?

Hmmm they choose refugee status over love.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Bigchristo: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/the-east-is-hot-anambra-residents-flee-state-ahead-of-election/
You want election. To hold peacefully in East but holding Nnamdi Kanu in detention that alone is capable of bridging the peace of that region
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

They are diseased scum!

These bastards don’t want that election to hold simply because they know Soludo is a shoo-in to win, and their candidate doesn’t stand a chance in hell!

All their evil shenanigans which started with attacking a meeting Soludo was attending, and killing his security detail; and from there went on to sponsoring that efulefu nonentity Umeoji; and which presently sees them carrying out all manner of attacks in Anambra to create a climate of fear and blame IPOB/ESN....all this will come to nought!

Say the truth.... Ipob started this No Election nonsense! They laid the foundation for the nonsense your enemies are doing in that state.

They should fix their mess by rallying the same people to vote, or else you all will have another Fulani stooge as governor like Imo State.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Ddokie: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2021
TripleOh7:
You see what we are talking about?

Turned a whole state upside down. I feel for those innocent citizens fleeing. I hope they get to safety and this madness ends soon.

Meanwhile,

No wonder Amatarasha went quiet. She be looking for where to hole up.

She and DoggoneDogg should hook up and keep warm in the bush together.

Forget the sensationalism. I’m in anambra as I type. Everywhere is calm. I almost didn’t come because of social media. I’m actually wondering where all the wahala is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Please they shouldn't come to my state oooooh. If not fake and hard drug will be everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2021
If I be anambra person, I go just stay indoors oh. Forget that election. After all, whoever wins no go send us.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Nobody is fleeing.

Haba

Everyone is going about their business.

Useless media sensation

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Joseph08(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
The fear of Gunmen Unknown is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by MI6Surveillance: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
I realised it is a fake news where the hack blogger wrote that one man was moving to Imo state. The same Imo state that's now worse than even Bornu in insecurity

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Pigmy(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/the-east-is-hot-anambra-residents-flee-state-ahead-of-election/

You are a Devil advocate.

Grand lies emanating from your stinky buca cavity.

I spit on you as an ANAMBARIAN.
Our dear state is as calm as ever and moving forward.
Your prayers will translate to your personal life.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Omoluabiii(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Make una no sha come lagos, make una go north, make bandit chop una ear. grin grin grin Scallywags!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ezechi24(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2021
i posted a topic of fulani men killed in anambra yesterday by soldiers in the crime page....but the mods will never bring it up front, but if its fake and misleading news against the igbos fiam them don put am for front .....make una no worry.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Psalmistproject: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Who would have thought that one day election day will be the day of blood bath.
Enough is enough!!
Dialogue is the way!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Omoluabiii(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...

no come lagos oo.
Make una go north, make boko haram lick una ear small.
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora / Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.