Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election (38019 Views)

Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise / Ogun Residents Flee To Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by cocolacec(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
So true. Just like those in Benin Republic IDP and Adamawa state IDP
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by farouk2much(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2021
C'mon be fearless........ Stay and fight with your natural powers.....stupid igbos
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by olatuns2017: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/the-east-is-hot-anambra-residents-flee-state-ahead-of-election/

Have Igbos suddenly forgotten No Elections slogan!

Continuum of confusionists
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by shidof(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
They want to turn the east to a battle field but God alive
You're Turning East to the battlefield.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by jerk: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2021
Who are those people fleeing because everywhere is calm in the East. This bloggers like exaggerating issues beyond proportion.
Pls no one is fleeing the east, i live and do my business in Onitsha and everyone is doing there business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
If i'm COW then my mother and sisters are toogrin grin

of course, you can't share your stupidity from someone else
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by matm: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
cowards die many times before their time.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Christistruth00: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Is Anambra now a War Zone ?

Who are they fleeing from ?

Is it the People that will rule them that they are already fleeing from?
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by loveth360(f): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

of course, we share stupidity in my family
Good to know.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Christistruth00: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...

Not on your Life !!!!!

Which Lagos!!!!!!!

Is it the same Lagos that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB almost burnt to the ground !!!!!

Not until you can GUARANTEE 100% that you are for Peace can you come but Abuja will be a better destination ,

that deranged IPOB mob is certainly not Welcome and must not Cross the Niger Bridge towards Lagos

IPOB should just stay in Ipobnistan

Lagos Is still busy repairing the destruction and mayhem Kanu and IPOB unleashed during Endsars

AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders ipob to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by HabaHaba: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Na so. God help Naija
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by YourFavorite21(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2021
That's why I ran down to Yola.
I go wait Make dem finish before I go back to Awka. grin
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Necksonnel: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
Lagos will be a good place to cool off for now.

I guess...

You people should not come and flood lagos . Deal with your shit in the east.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Good to know that I was a born fool.

you're not just born foool, you're a replica of all forms of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by loveth360(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm not just a born foool,i'm a replica of all forms of foolishness
Ok
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Necksonnel: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Yobabad:
Just brought my people to ibadan for the main time, since Yoruba Muslims Miscreants have been begging us for unity and one Nigeria the must sacrify the place and land

Nobody is begging you for unity. Go and deal with your shit since you guys hate the west so much. You can't even stay in your east. Omo see hypocrites grin
You can neva see a Yoruba or hausa man running to the east for safe haven grin grin
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Yobabad: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Necksonnel:

Nobody is begging you for unity. Go and deal with your shit since you guys hate the west so much. You can't even stay in your east. Omo see hypocrites grin
You can neva see a Yoruba or hausa man running to the east for safe haven grin grin
simply becos we don't beg for unity, organize ur people and protest that igbos should live SWaste or shut the Bleep

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Conrod: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2021
vedaxcool:
I repeat refugee life is not a good life.
Speaking from your experience in benin republic idp camp ??
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Necksonnel: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Yobabad:
simply becos we don't beg for unity, organize ur people and protest that igbos should live SWaste or shut the Bleep

Leave south west and go back to your villages. grin grin
You guys hate the west so much but can't do without them. All of una dey flood yoruba states like flies. Go and develop your state. Since you people don't like peace, leave yoruba people alone.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Snowx: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?

Do t mind them .. they just dey misyarn anyhow..
Low budget bloggers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Idiko1: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

I remembered vividly Nigeria/Biafra battles of the war were not fought either in Kaduna or Lagos. Why the silly lamentation?
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ablejesus26(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by JuanDeDios: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
EzeAro:
Another Fake blogging page looking for traffic,

The way you guys over-exaggerate the crisis situation in the East, you will think there are thousands of war ravaged communities and refugee camps littering the East... All this unknown gunmen nonsense is just all political noise, after election all man go retire... no be the same East wey boys dey chop Nkwobi with big stout and isi ewu almost every weekend?
FIJ a hungry blog?? Ok. There are no unknown gunmen. Open your shop on Monday and see.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Ok

just admit that you're stupid, no one will kill you for that

this is the kind of specimen NK shouldn't allowed to be part of his Biafra, a dumb cow

1 Like

Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Idiko1: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
cocolacec:

Benin republic is part of Oyo empire and Yorubaland. Yorubas running to Benin tepublic is like going to visit your kith and kin,

You know absolutely nothing about the so-called village empire named Oyo.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by TianaG(f): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Si gbukwe onwe gi na asi.
FAKE NEWS.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ddokie:

Forget the sensationalism. I’m in anambra as I type. Everywhere is calm. I almost didn’t come because of social media. I’m actually wondering where all the wahala is.

If you say so.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by Idzitari1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flee to where? Sha na biafrud wona want? Wuna naver see anything yet
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by ablejesus26(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
farouk2much:
C'mon be fearless........ Stay and fight with your natural powers.....stupid igbos

The same way your own region fights for themselves right?

Why do you carry hate this much.
Drop it at the feet of Jesus Christ the only Begotten Son of God and be free.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by numericalguy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
East will be safe for law abiding citizens.

Only IPOB terrorists would be arrested.
Re: Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election by numericalguy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

May God help us to defeat the evil IPOB terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Picks His Nomination Form (Photos) / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.