Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? (7562 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Janosky: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
achorladey:

Na mockery of others they will keep looking at not their own. This is one of Mr Janos Jehovah’s viewpoint that are ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE........

Sifia pained meshuggah DECEIVING himself
If you get Liver, Bring the scriptures and verse you lifted that quote.
Go & use 1920's science textbook dey teach your children Montessori education
Hypocritegrin grin

achorladey:

Although the American Standard Version, with its rendering of the name “Jehovah” thousands of times, was available from 1901 onward, the Watch Tower magazine did not adopt that translation as its basic translation but continued to employ primarily the King James or Authorized Version with its use of “LORD” and “GOD” as substitutes for the Tetragrammaton. Even after the death of Russell in 1916 and during the presidency of Rutherford this continued to be the case.

Following Rutherford’s death, in 1944 the Watch Tower Society obtained rights for printing an edition of the American Standard Version on their own presses. Yet, although frequently quoting from this translation and numerous others, they continued to use the Authorized Version as their basic version in all their publications up until the year 1950 when they published their own New World Translation of the Bible.
JWs have printed KJV, ASV etc,it's on our official website.
Continue WAILING grin
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Janosky:

Sifia pained meshuggah DECEIVING himself
If you get Liver, Bring the scriptures and verse you lifted that quote.
Go & use 1920's science textbook dey teach your children Montessori education
Hypocritegrin grin

JWs have printed KJV, ASV etc,it's on our official website.
Continue WAILING grin

Sifia pained meshuggah DECEIVING himself.... Janosky

You know that is what what you don't like to see. This my deception will remain your truth. You have added another tag again to the many available. Keep it rolling.

If you get Liver, Bring the scriptures and verse you lifted that quote... Janosky

Go do your findings. You like consulting encyclopedias and interlinears. Do your work. Find it grin grin grin. I even removed the reference purposely after all what will you call it APOSTATES materials even WTBTS too print apostates materials grin Lo gba wo Lori google grin grin. When you find it you will know it source.

Go & use 1920's science textbook dey teach your children Montessori education Hypocrite.... Janosky

I never even carry references come Mr Janosky don dey complain about 1920 science textbook. Na so una fear una old publications reach. After all it was those publications that made Jehovah selected the organization as the only true Christians. If such magazines are irrelevant to be mocked and are ARCHAIC IDEAS in reality what is the feedback that entails? grin

The fact that you even stated I should use 1920 science textbook to teach my children gives you away cheaply grin grin. If I no get liver you won't see me bringing it to this platform. The same you that was calling mods to censor me now dey talk sey I NO GET LIVER.

The Bible you and I read was written and compiled since years...... Remind me Mr Janosky grin grin.

Since your books published just under a century can't be scrutinized or becomes what you call ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT.

Then so be it and thanks for the confirmation. grin grin
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

"...The eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him"

People whose hearts are perfect towards the true God!

So how can someone's be perfect towards the person whose personal name is of no interest to him? Malachi 3:16 undecided
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by when2(f): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
haddeylium:
This God's name Jehovah appear originally more than 7,000 times in the bible. It's so sad that Man (not God) has removed and substituted God's name with mere titles like LORD and God (in some bible translations).
Note: Title is different from a personal Name.
Buhari is not the same as President.

Most answers claim that the reason is because “Jehovah” is not the correct pronunciation of God’s name in Old Hebrew. But that does not explain why Yahweh —or whatever the correct pronunciation is supposed to be— is not in most bibles either.
So, I’d say that that is not the reason.

Another , some considered that God’s personal name was too sacred to be pronounced out of respect for Judaism superstitious belief , of whom Jesus said: “You have made the word of God invalid because of your tradition.”—Matt. 15:6
This is baseless as well.

it's impossible that we'll be in close relationship with a friend that we don't know his personal name. God is not nameless, his titles are not his name. He has a real personal name.

Ex. 3:15: “God said . . . to Moses: ‘This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, “Jehovah the God of your forefathers . . . has sent me to you.” This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation

Psalm 83:18(KJV)
That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Conclusively, the central part of Jesus assignment on Earth is to make this God's name known.(Read John 7:26).
Is God's name as important to you as it is to Jesus?

Having a close relationship with God involve getting to know him by name

When addressing your earthly father, do yo call him by his name?

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

People whose hearts are perfect towards the true God!

So how can someone's be perfect towards the person whose personal name is of no interest to him? Malachi 3:16 undecided

You still dey ask question, after the writer of that scripture didn't say God will show his strength only on behalf of those who call him by his personal names.

The purpose of the scripture cited is let you see the reason you are trying to make him Judge over what he is not expected to do. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
when2:

According to Exodus 6:2-3

Then God said to Moses: “I am Jehovah. And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them. NWT

David said:

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. Psalms 83:18

Jesus said:

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. John 17:6

And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. John 17:26

And Malachi said:

Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Malachi 3:16

The God of Egypt is called by his name "Ra", the God of Greece by his name "Zeus", the God of Rome by his name "Jupiter", so the true God want the whole earth to know His name but Satan keeps fighting hard to stop it. The Jews who killed Jesus were the ones that started this madness but Jesus said God's name must be known and pronounced.

If Jesus taught people in his time that God's name must be made known who are those saying it must not be mentioned?

Well if you must know Satan is the initiator of TRINITY doctrines, he wants people to believe that this theory is for Jesus but TRINITY is totally against Jesus that's why it is called the "AntiChrist" now you and your children don't know the name of the true God, if anyone ask your children about the name of the God of their parents they'll say "JESUS" because that's the name they always hear you call, whereas Jesus himself said:

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

Does it makes sense to you that your children knows the name of the Son of God but don't have any idea about the name of Jesus' father when Jesus said their salvation is tied to these two persons? Joel 2:32 undecided

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Janosky come and carry your MESHUGGAH grin grin grin.

SINCE 1868

meshuga adjective

me·​shuga | \ mə-ˈshu̇-gə \
variants: or meshugge or less commonly meshugah or meshuggah
Definition of meshuga
: CRAZY, FOOLISH

Synonyms

balmy, barmy [chiefly British], bats, batty, bedlam, bonkers, brainsick, bughouse [slang], certifiable, crackbrained, cracked, crackers, crackpot, cranky [dialect], crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, demented, deranged, fruity [slang], gaga, haywire, insane, kooky (also kookie), loco [slang], loony (also looney), loony tunes (or looney tunes), lunatic, mad, maniacal (also maniac), mental, moonstruck, non compos mentis, nuts, nutty, psycho, psychotic, scatty [chiefly British], screwy, unbalanced, unhinged, unsound, wacko (also whacko), wacky (also whacky), wud [chiefly Scottish]

Mr Janosky all of the above because I cited a publication of the organization you belong to buttress a point of mine. grin

Make I ask why are you using the word which was first used in year 1868 and accusing me of teaching my own children with 1920 science textbook? grin grin

Na to call others hypocrites, when called same, your next point is to run to Bible verse where they call JESUS hypocrites to show yourself as true christ followers. grin grin

The hypocrisy behind the whole thread is captured in that material cited. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by when2(f): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=107218548]

According to Exodus 6:2-3

Then God said to Moses: “I am Jehovah. And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them. NWT

David said:
Y

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth. Psalms 83:18

Jesus said:

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. John 17:6

And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. John 17:26

And Malachi said:

Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name. Malachi 3:16

The God of Egypt is called by his name "Ra", the God of Greece by his name "Zeus", the God of Rome by his name "Jupiter", so the true God want the whole earth to know His name but Satan keeps fighting hard to stop it. The Jews who killed Jesus were the ones that started this madness but Jesus said God's name must be known and pronounced.

If Jesus taught people in his time that God's name must be made known who are those saying it must not be mentioned?

Well if you must know Satan is the initiator of TRINITY doctrines, he wants people to believe that this theory is for Jesus but TRINITY is totally against Jesus that's why it is called the "AntiChrist" now you and your children don't know the name of the true God, if anyone ask your children about the name of the God of their parents they'll say "JESUS" because that's the name they always hear you call, whereas Jesus himself said:

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3

Does it makes sense to you that your children knows the name of the Son of God but don't have any idea about the name of Jesus' father when Jesus said their salvation is tied to these two persons? Joel 2:32 undecided

[/quote

Who said or what proof do you have that Christians don't know the the of God. Can any child claim that he or she doesn't know the name of his or her father?

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Janosky come and eat your food don't tell me it is poison though grin grin or call it refuse.

The liver wey you no get you must chop the liver by last last grin grin and don't ask me for the SOURCE again.

Before the organization you belong produced NEW WORLD TRANSLATION, there is the excellent Bible translation called the AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION already in existence who had that name JEHOVAH written inside it over 6000 times.

We have been asking you people, who is removing what, who is unquestionably arranging the omitting the name of God from the Bible. You cannot defend it. grin grin grin

This look very much look like a thread that has no basis or foundation. grin grin

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Janosky no dey waste time on topic on needless basis or things wey no get solid foundation in the first place. grin grin grin

The organization you belong categorically said they are thankful for all the versions of the Bible produced before una NWT for all the truth they call truth.

In fact the organization called the AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION and outstanding version of the Bible. grin grin

Baba Janosky e bo le ni be oro to wa ni ile yii ko ni se pelu MESHUGGAH grin grin abi mai garri ati mai sugar paapaa.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Janosky:

John 5:43 "I have come in My Father’s name, and you have not received Me";

Janos why now? 3 Times?

The Exam Question did not ask in Whose Name Did Christ Come? Or did the Israelites receive Christ?

But where Jesus accused the religious leaders of his day for not EMPHASISING HIS FATHER'S NAME?

It's okay! Let another impartial External Examiner deal with you.
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=when2 post=107218888][/quote]

The long respond given to your initial question asked should tell you the full story. Rather than admit that they don't call their earthly father by name to develop a strong and healthy relationship with him, they will keep defending what had no solid evidence or basis.

The fourth president of the organization they belong said categorically Jesus never for once call the name or was found on his lips. These ones are defending something wey no get foundation. grin grin

They will rather be witnesses of Jehovah even when the last words of Jesus before his death was to you Father not (Jehovah) I entrust my spirit and the last words of Jesus Christ before returning to heaven was be witnesses of me(Jesus) to the most distant part of the the world.

Dem no dey follow their Master instructions. The thing na serious laughter.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Sasuke007: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
haddeylium:
This God's name Jehovah appear originally more than 7,000 times in the bible. It's so sad that Man (not God) has removed and substituted God's name with mere titles like LORD and God (in some bible translations).

Most answers claim that the reason is because “Jehovah” is not the correct pronunciation of God’s name in Old Hebrew. But that does not explain why Yahweh —or whatever the correct pronunciation is supposed to be— is not in most bibles either.

Another , some considered that God’s personal name was too sacred to be pronounced out of respect for Judaism superstitious belief , of whom Jesus said: “You have made the word of God invalid because of your tradition.”—Matt. 15:6

it's impossible that we'll be in close relationship with a friend that we don't know his personal name. God is not nameless, his titles are not his name. He has a real personal name.

Ex. 3:15: “God said . . . to Moses: ‘This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, “Jehovah the God of your forefathers . . . has sent me to you.” This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Conclusively, the central part of Jesus assignment on Earth is to make this God's name known.(Read John 7:26).
Is God's name as important to you as it is to Jesus?

that's the problem with Christianity
denominations
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
when2:

Who said or what proof do you have that Christians don't know the the of God. Can any child claim that he or she doesn't know the name of his or her father?

Well tell them the name of your own God just as God's prophet said:

For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of JEHOVAH our God forever and ever Micah 4:5

You don't need to quote me, tell everyone the name of your own God, the name of my own God is JEHOVAH! Psalms 83:18 smiley
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sasuke007:

denominations

There is nothing like "DENOMINATION" in the spirit realms it's either you belong to God's organization or Satan's organization.
God's organization doesn't have more than one single global group and they all have the same line of thought! John 17:20-23
But Satan's organization have so many different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but claiming they are on the same page! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There is nothing like "DENOMINATION" in the spirit realms it's either you belong to God's organization or Satan's organization.
God's organization doesn't have more than one single global group and they all have the same line of thought! John 17:20-23
But Satan's organization have so many different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but claiming they are on the same page! Matthew 7:13-14 smiley

There is nothing like "DENOMINATION" in the spirit relams
.... MaxInDHouse

Contradictions followed

But Satan's organization have so many different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.... MaxInDHouse

What you forget is Satan's organization too na spirit relam grin grin grin

it's either you belong to God's organization or Satan's organization..... MaxInDHouse

And that organization according to you is physical and denominated on earth like the numerous ones you call Satan's organization on earth today. Chai.

17:20-23...... Read the scripture one million times over, the word ORGANIZATION no fit enter. In the final analysis as stated by your religious leaders UNITY is not UNIFORMITY grin grin. Lo gba wo Lori google.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by PureStarman: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I know but don't misquote me
I'm talking about the physical realm
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by hupernikao: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Crystyano:

Hello

I just want to ask if you're doing fine

I hope there's still hope concerning what we discussed

I'm even thinking of what to tell my brother because he wants me to assist him too

I will reach you by tomorrow.
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by hupernikao: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
achorladey:

I am only making you see the point haddeylium was trying to pass across. My own response to his original post shows the title of his thread has no foundation to stand upon. Since he said knowing the personal name of God is fundamental to having relationship with God then I have asked him where in the scripture did Jesus himself call the name?

The one and only scholar the organization haddeylium belongs himself said Jesus never for once called God by the name JEHOVAH so me I am still waiting for him to tell me the basis of the thread knowing fully well that the relationship Haddeylium has with his earthly father was never based on calling his father by name in the first place.

Okay. Great. Sorry for the oversight.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by hupernikao: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
haddeylium:

God himself explained the meaning of his name to his faithful servant Moses. When Moses asked about God’s name, Jehovah replied: “I Will Become What I Choose to Become.” (Exodus 3:14)

Rotherham’s translation renders those words: “I Will Become whatsoever I please.”

So God can become whatever is needed in order to fulfill his purposes, and he can cause to happen whatever is required with regard to his creation and the accomplishment of his purpose.

I have asked you a simple question which you haven't answered. Is God name Jehovah. Was that the name he gave Moses? Is there J in jews consonant, what of the vowels?

Have you not altered the name yourself?. Or you feel the misspelling doesn't matter?

Like I said, if the word Lord hasn't been used that would have given more credence to the concept of trinity you seems to negate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by hupernikao: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well Micah has solved the problem:

For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever. KJV

For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever. NWT

The above is what God's prophet wrote in the Bible book of Micah 4:5

And if Jesus could lay so much emphasis on the name of His God {John 17:6, 26} it means something very significant is tied to knowing God by a unique name not just titles along with the usual way others refer to their Gods!

And then the corrupted name, abi? Or did God give Jehovah as his name? Did Jesus ever use the name Jehovah? Even Moses, did he ever use Jehovah, J consonant? Vowels sound? Or you have corrupted the name?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
PureStarman:

I know but don't misquote me
I'm talking about the physical realm

Of course the world is filled with paganism all claiming worshipers of God {Matthew 7:21-23} so they will practice interfaith in the name of denominations but for true believers we are no part of the world that's deceiving themselves! John 15:19 smiley
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by PureStarman: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Of course the world is filled with paganism all claiming worshipers of God {Matthew 7:21-23} so they will practice interfaith in the name of denominations but for true believers we are no part of the world that's deceiving themselves! John 15:19 smiley
You're absolutely right Sir
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
hupernikao:

And then the corrupted name, abi? Or did God give Jehovah as his name? Did Jesus ever use the name Jehovah? Even Moses, did he ever use Jehovah, J consonant? Vowels sound? Or you have corrupted the name?

Of course God is not interested in the way you pronounce his name but we must be aware that he has a PERSONAL name that's what matters.
For instance some call him Yehowah, Lehova, Jehovah, Jèhófà but we know that it's the tongue that differs the name is the same.
Just as the name Jesus, Jesu, Yeshua, Yesu is not disputed when mentioned! smiley
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
PureStarman:

You're absolutely right Sir
The glory belongs to JEHOVAH and His only begotten son Jesus Christ! undecided
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by haddeylium(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
hupernikao:

I have asked you a simple question which you haven't answered. Is God name Jehovah. Was that the name he gave Moses? Is there J in jews consonant, what of the vowels?

Have you not altered the name yourself?. Or you feel the misspelling doesn't matter?

Like I said, if the word Lord hasn't been used that would have given more credence to the concept of trinity you seems to negate.

I won't say you're misinformed because you only reply based on the much you know.
Yes! You're right, the letter J wasn't invented untill 1600 in English modern language but

Can Jerusalem be the Jewish holy city if the letter J did not exist in the Hebrew language?
Isn't the pronunciation of 'Yehousa' as Jesus hypocritical?
What about Joshua, Jeremiah, Jacob? They're are all Hebrew names.
Have they been altered as well?
That's is what is called Translations. A letter is just a pictorial symbol of a human vocal sound.

That's a lame and baseless excuse to desecrated God's word by removing his own name as the Author of his book
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by haddeylium(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sasuke007:

denominations

What denomination do you think removed that God's name from his book in more than 7000 places?
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by haddeylium(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
when2:

Think about it. How would your father feels if he had his name removed from the book he authored?
How would you feel if you went to your bank to see about your money, but “hackers" have deleted YOUR NAME? And the bank teller telling you that your name is unregistered with this account?

What feelings does God have when he looks down from heaven to see theologians and Bible editors hacking his name out of his own Word?
What kind of person(s) would remove God's Name from His own Word?
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by haddeylium(m): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand the question but my position is that did the Removal or Replacement Detrack (Detract) the Information from the message being passed?

No, it did not!

Therefore, No Loss or Harm was Suffered or Occasioned.

Sorry, I think this is beyond you.
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by MightySparrow: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
haddeylium:

Is God's name as important to y

ou as it is to Jesus?

This is interesting, where is the name Jehovah started in the Bible which translation?

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by haddeylium(m): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
MightySparrow:

This is interesting, where is the name Jehovah started in the Bible which translation?

God's name Jehovah appears more than 7,000 times in the Bible.
BYINGTON, AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION,ROTHERHAM.
In KJV, you can find it in Exodus 6:3, Psalm 83:18, Isaiah 12:2; 26:4 and it was removed in more than 7,000 other places it occurs and replaced with capital LORD.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09am On Nov 01, 2021
haddeylium:

Sorry, I think this is beyond you.

Of course irrelevance and Unimportance are Way beyond me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Spiritual Profile Of Chioma Oluchi Anasoh - A Former Mistress And Aid Of Fani / Born again = your sinful flesh dies and new you springs up (photos) / Annual New Year Prophecies: A Man-made Tradition Or Inspired Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.