Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) (21483 Views)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Khloe Celebrates Her 26th Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / Bbnaija's Khloe Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Nigerians In Cotonou(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by odinson1(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
I doubt if this one is 28. Who are this people deceiving sef ? This one should be in her late 30s.

I guess you must have seen her pussy before coming to this conclusion, right? I don't know why some of you guys talk about ladies in such a mannerless way.
Smh

Why do you women always so desperately want it so that Men respect ALL women?

We have both seen ladies talking so badly of men(their height, financial status,penis size etc) but I've never seen a Man Nor a woman for that matter,rebuke any of those women that they shouldn't talk about men in mannerless ways.

Earning one's respect is on the basis of merit,not by What's beneath your legs
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Nooel1: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one with a wrinkled and worn out pussy is 28. Same way Tinubu has remained 69 ever
This Fahdiga will not kill somebody

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by FvckAllMods: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Every one last of this girls wanna be a hoe tho
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by eburuu: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Who do you think they refer to as devil na this gender
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by eburuu: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Whom do you think they refer to as devil
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by ezechi24(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
I doubt if this one is 28. Who are this people deceiving sef ? This one should be in her late 30s.

I guess you must have seen her pussy before coming to this conclusion, right? I don't know why some of you guys talk about ladies in such a mannerless way.
Smh

how else do u want him to talk to a woman that has no respect for herself....you dont expect him to talk to prostitute the way he would talk to a doctor, lawyer, engineer or even a business woman.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:

Smh
People say worse thiyns about accomplished individuals on this same nairaland i.e messi, Ronaldo, etc.
Who do you ladies think you are for people not to talk of you in mannerless ways?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
HBD Baby , let's get married and make some babies together , I'm no longer in the broke guy lane. grin

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5578149/khloe-cant-marry-broke-man
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2021
Happy birthday Khloe!
But how can khloe be 28, I saw her in one of her throw back movies she looks 34

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one with a wrinkled and worn out pussy is 28. Same way Tinubu has remained 69 ever

That’s Obafemi Martins aka oba goal’s sister. Be calming down.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2021
cheesy
Mewhizzp:
What surgery cannot do doesn't Exist.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2021
i don't see her celebrating 28th birthday here

all i see is a lady celebrating her transformation within a year interval from flat yansh to curvy

undecided undecided
ebukajay184:
Big Brother Naija star, Abiri Oluwabusayo Khloe took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 28th birthday today, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing new photos of herself, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVm0hqqtlJ_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2021
This one no fine et all...
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by MNDY(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:

Smh

You females are the cause of the way males talk to you. If you maintain aggressive condemnation of the things your gender does, females will start doing the right things. But instead, you keep defending your gender. Indecent dressing, mannerlessness etc
HOW YOU PRESENT YOURSELF DETERMINES HOW PEOPLE WILL TREAT YOU
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2021
This ugliness is too deep and difficult to hide.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Acesexcell(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Acesexcell:
why not trying car wash.
Forgodsgrace:
if you know any viable business someone can invest at least 3m and make a daily profit of 30k,contact me .

akintundeforgodgrace 18 @ g mail . Com
why not trying car wash.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Tutu19: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2021
How can this useless girl be 28? What do they gain from falsifying their age? 28yrs with 56 years experience.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by greypencils: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Still Ugly...
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Still 28? grin grin All the best
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by suffering: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Sexy. I hope she's grown sense as well.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Where did the hips come from?

Khloe that I know has a flat ass and chest.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Alexpetra: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:

Smh
why do you worry yourself bout what he said? You think say na all of us wey dey here Well grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Alexpetra:
why do you worry yourself bout what he said? You think say na all of us wey dey here Well grin grin

Me sef nko ? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Alexpetra: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:

Me sef nko ? grin
you sef no Well join grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Alexpetra:
you sef no Well join grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos) by Kyf1: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Whoreetyeight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Runtown's "One Night Only" Concert In Lagos / Xbusta Buys New Lexus (Photos) / Venezuelan Model Yuvi Pallares,strips Nakaed During Report On Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.