Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently (647 Views)

House Of Reps Committee Meets Nnamdi Kanu " As Nigeria Government Shows Remorse" / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram / BIAFRA: Read Full Speech Of Nnamdi Kanu As He Addresses The European Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by Janicex: 2:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Google Lists Nnamdi kanu, As Top Trending Search currently

The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, has been listed by Google among the top trending searches across the country.
Naija News reports that the boxing match between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder was also searched by sport lovers in Nigeria.

The trending searches was revealed by the popular search engine on Friday in Lagos in its October search trends report.

Other searches that made the list in October are the World Teachers’ Day and the one year memorial of the 2020 EndSARS protest.

The list also includes the hit songs Alcohol and Levels by Joe Boy and Flavour, respectively.

The search trend is based on what Nigerians have searched through out the month.

https://www./2021/10/29/google-lists-tiwa-savage-sextape-nnamdi-kanu-others-as-top-trending-searches/

Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by jlinkd78(m): 2:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by Karlovych: 3:02am On Oct 30, 2021
embarassed I pity BMC zombies

1 Like

Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by tobechi20(m): 3:37am On Oct 30, 2021
More than Bokoharam?

Now I understand why Soldiers are more willing to attack IPOB over bokoboys
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by banom(m): 3:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Biafra will come
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by Mokason288(m): 3:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Watch and see how BUhari will move to Ban Google

Mark my words
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by MITCHELL96: 3:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Seriously ? shocked shocked
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by kollinz1234(m): 3:57am On Oct 30, 2021
TO ALL LOVERS OF FREEDOM; READ WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS.

There is a serious discussion on the table between the federal government of Nigeria and the power brokers of the country regarding Nnamdi Kanu. The discussion is divided into two party.

The first party which is more civil and sensible wants Nnamdi Kanu sent back to Kenya so that the federal government will now make a formal extradition request in other to escape the knock from the international community and reduce the support and prominence kanu is gathering;

While the second party which is more brutal and satanic wants the Fg to release Kanu from the court, where which he will be immediately abducted by bandits and killed and the federal government will feign ignorance.
The president is seriously considering this second opinion but is still weighing the consequences considering the large number of people always appearing for the case in Kanu support; the president fears that it may lead to heavy blood shed and crisis within Aso rock; the corridor of power; which may eventually boost morale of some not so trusted military officers and lead to a coup; the worst thing the president is afraid of and making him consider the first option.

This is from a reliable source and shouldn't be taken for granted.
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by tandy2013: 4:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Mazi Nnadi is most talked about in Nigeria after buhari . MNK is a mystery
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by Munzy14(m): 4:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Mokason288:
Watch and see how BUhari will move to Ban Google

Mark my words
That one no even know what is happening in Nigeria...

I dey sure say buhari no know say today na Saturday sef
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by Vulcanheph(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2021
I just hope Buhari and Lie Mohammed won't come and give Google charges and ban them like they did to Twitter.
Re: Google Lists Nnamdi Kanu, As Top Trending Search Currently by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Nwoke bugodi watermelon

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Political Solution:Afenifere Hits Malami Over Igboho,Kanu Says Offer Is Hypocrit / Atiku Is My Presidential Candidate Not Tinubu: Mr. Ibu Makes More Clarification / Who Will You Rate The Best Performing Governor In Nigeria Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.