Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home (4168 Views)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie I am afraid I am just here to conversate with folks, not make friends. :- also me too
Good! I am glad you understand then. undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie Good! I am glad you understand then. :- But we can be friend
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie Good! I am glad you understand then. :- But we can be friend
I am not in the market for friends at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie I am not in the market for friends at all. :- Okay can i have ur number pls
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie I am not in the market for friends at all. :- Okay can i have ur number pls
Why would I give out my number to anyone? lipsrsealed
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie Why would I give out my number to anyone? lipsrsealed am falling in love wtih you dear pls i need ur number pls
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie Why would I give out my number to anyone? lipsrsealed am falling in love wtih you dear pls i need ur number pls
If you are not here to discuss any particular issue of interest, i suggest you move on to pester someone else.n undecided

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 1:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie are u a woman or a man pls tell me
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Christmasdon:
At night or during day time you may be wondering why should a responsible man of such high magnitude and elated gentle man be poundering his wife at home . my dear please check well the woman have gone on hell bent refusing to give the man his conjugal right. sex/conji don't know if you are a very gentle man in the society or not. so before you conclude why this man beating up his wife it may be the woman is denying him sex.
From my own experience.
So you typed this, read it and thought it was okay enough to post?

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by esthel(f): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2021
cococandy:

So you typed this, read it and thought it was okay enough to post?

I'm yet to understand the kind of humans roaming the streets of nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Singleone461: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
shut up all this oyibo package we d run 4 africa na why we have alot home breakup
cool
Bonesbreaker:
shut up all this oyibo package we d run 4 africa na why we have alot home breakup
Who the hell are you, to tell me to shut up?
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Christmasdon:
At night or during day time you may be wondering why should a responsible man of such high magnitude and elated gentle man be poundering his wife at home . my dear please check well the woman have gone on hell bent refusing to give the man his conjugal right. sex/conji don't know if you are a very gentle man in the society or not. so before you conclude why this man beating up his wife it may be the woman is denying him sex.
From my own experience.
wish Experience are you not good okay
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Singleone461:
cool Who the hell are you, to tell me to shut up?
because ur lady who will be bed one day if not already done undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by JONSYN7154: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2021
chiommy123:
There are certain things guys do not understand. If she denys you sex please ignore her for as long as she wants, she will be the one to come beg for it
not easy as you think. The day the man start cheating on the wife is that day that the marriage crumbled.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Singleone461: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
because ur lady who will be bed one day if not already done undecided
Rubbish
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Singleone461:
Rubbish
common is true naw
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Singleone461: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
common is true naw
lipsrsealed
Bonesbreaker:
common is true naw
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Abeg delete this post.so you are justifying beating a woman because she did not give you sex.delete it now..or else
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by frozen70(f): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Christmasdon:
From my own experience.

Who sex help

It's not bye force to have it

Her mood and timing may not be the same with him
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Christmasdon(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Abeg delete this post.so you are justifying beating a woman because she did not give you sex.delete it now..or else
WOMEN CANBE ANNOYING AT TIMES.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Farfalla(f): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Christmasdon:
From my own experience.

Get well soon.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Prognose: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Many of you are young. You don't have experience hence your idealistic responses

If you're a woman and you know you can't satisfy your mn sexually please don't get married. Nobody is begging u. If you know you plan on using sex as a weapon and you expect the man to just lay back and bear it. Whatever you see you take.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Prognose: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
A man will do everything he can to please his wife and I mean everything. Even cook and clean and do the chores. Yet one wicked daughter of jezebel will come and deny him sex because after all she isn't feeling the pain he is feeling since we know women don't have as high a sexual drive as men so it's not a big deal for them.
If you're a woman don't marry a man you can't love or sacrifice your comfort for. Nobody dey beg u to marry.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Christmasdon(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Hi
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Goldentulip2: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
ahnie:

Called the marriage quits because of simple misunderstanding....haba you can do better than this nau.
I’m just seeing this again today, hmmm anything leading to hitting her IS not a simple misunderstanding oh. You can get arrested and deported for that if one is a foreigner living in the UK
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Goldentulip2:

I’m just seeing this again today, hmmm anything leading to hitting her IS not a simple misunderstanding oh. You can get arrested and deported for that if one is a foreigner living in the UK
Loud it so they can all hear it! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away / My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church / Why Are Extra-marital Affairs Common Among Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.