Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home (4196 Views)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by NtiObaEneke(f): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Christmasdon:
At night or during day time you may be wondering why should a responsible man of such high magnitude and elated gentle man be poundering his wife at home . my dear please check well the woman have gone on hell bent refusing to give the man his conjugal right. sex/conji don't know if you are a very gentle man in the society or not. so before you conclude why this man beating up his wife it may be the woman is denying him sex.
From my own experience.
Konji dey make man craze grin
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Gudiza(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
dirtydiva:
Sex wey you go tire after she don born like two pikin for you, na you as the husband go dey run from her as you go don kpansh her tire. So tell me why you can't cool down with ds life? Na if you beat her finish she come open leg for you without her bn interested in the sex what did you gain?
'non-interest' kpanshin
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by mariahAngel(f): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Christmasdon:
At night or during day time you may be wondering why should a responsible man of such high magnitude and elated gentle man be poundering his wife at home . my dear please check well the woman have gone on hell bent refusing to give the man his conjugal right. sex/conji don't know if you are a very gentle man in the society or not. so before you conclude why this man beating up his wife it may be the woman is denying him sex.
From my own experience.

You beat your wife abi?
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Christmasdon:
From my own experience.
So it is OK to abuse your wife since you lack self-control where your hormones are concerned? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
NtiObaEneke:

Konji dey make man craze grin
If so, why he no make man go attack other men? Why attack your wife alone? undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If so, why he no make man go attack other men? Why attack your wife alone? undecided

Hahahahaaaa... grin cheesy grin
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Goldentulip2: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Instead of hitting her, i think it’s better to resolve the ISSUES with her or call it quits.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by ahnie: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Op,how many years she denied you from kpanshing her?

Priick and towtow are the world's two most dangerous toys that should not be kept together in the same room.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by ahnie: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Goldentulip2:
Instead of hitting her, i think it’s better to resolve the ISSUES with her or call it quits.
Called the marriage quits because of simple misunderstanding....haba you can do better than this nau.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
chiommy123:
There are certain things guys do not understand. If she denys you sex please ignore her for as long as she wants, she will be the one to come beg for it
my own take if my wife denys me sex just for a day i will never have sex with her again till she invite her family members to beg me but you see sex i will be having sex outside undecided

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Singleone461:
No man has the right to beat his wife, no matter the gravity of her offence
shut up all this oyibo package we d run 4 africa na why we have alot home breakup
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
my own take if my wife denys me sex just for a day i will never have sex with her again till she invite her family members to beg me but you see sex i will be having sex outside undecided
Then have you considered that maybe marriage is not for you then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Then have you considered that maybe marriage is not for you then? undecided
i already have a son and my new girlfriend is pregnant with a girl grin cheesy marriage i may i may not
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
ahnie:
Op,how many years she denied you from kpanshing her?

Priick and towtow are the world's two most dangerous toys that should not be kept together in the same room.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i already have a son and my new girlfriend is pregnant with a girl grin cheesy marriage i may i may not
So if girlfriend denies you sex, it's OK but wife is not? undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So if girlfriend denies you sex, it's OK but wife is not? undecided
my girlfriend dares not deny me sex i once had sex in her office in car, Restaurant, in her dad's house,in her friend's party night in the street undecided crazy it sound she can never even when she's not in the mood she's a white lady from finland
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by idahme(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Singleone461:
No man has the right to beat his wife, no matter the gravity of her offence
It should be no person should inflict physical harm against another except during self-defence. If a wife decides to inflict bodily harm against her husband through stabbing she deserves an appropriate reactionary force to neutralize that constraint else he kisses six feet. Violence to any gender should be discountenanced outrightly.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Janosky: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Christmasdon:
From my own experience.
Marriage is not for boys.
Sex doesn't start & end in the bedroom.
You have to unlearn domestic violence.
Learn how to communicate to understand your woman & what she has not told you verbally.
Then,rebrand yourself and up your game in the other room.
The era of "iya Basirat, open 4 me ..."
you rush in & download Gbam!
"Ahh okomi iya Basirat ...(while you smile)" is selfish & unsatisfactory to your woman,in case she no tell you.....
Next time she go dey get headache Everytime you ready to download....

Oga, grow up.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by shomutuski(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Christmasdon:
From my own experience.

Lamest shit Ive ever heard of nairaland, beating a woman cus of sex. you a pvssy, even if it's your right like you claim doesn't even warrant you tripping. I for explain go far but your kind of man repulse me
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kobojunkie So if girlfriend denies you sex, it's OK but wife is not? d both Okay
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
chiommy123 There are certain things guys do not understand. If she denys you sex please ignore her for as long as she wants, she will be the one to come beg for it No be lie oo bro
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:04am On Oct 31, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv Is this marriage really worth it?
U guys shd answer o...

If u check now the woman may be denying the man sex because the husband is not displaying wealth, or not bringing enough money, mint naira notes like the neighbors..

God forbid bad thing for me to end with woman like that.

Some of the men believe that pummeling their wife is the same physical activity like sex.

Infact in their warped mind they believe if they can dominate and conquer their wives they can conquer the world.

Some of the women for some strange reason actually find pleasure and derived maximum satisfaction from being battered regularly by their partners be it husband, fiance, manfriend , boyfriend or whatever nice one dear it
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie So if girlfriend denies you sex, it's OK but wife is not? d both Okay
Huh?, undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie Sorry are you a girl or a boy sorry
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie Sorry are you a girl or a boy sorry
What does my gender matter to any of this abeg? undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie What does my gender matter to any of this abeg? undecided am sorry okay
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie What does my gender matter to any of this abeg? undecided am sorry okay
No need to be sorry! Just wondering what my gender has to do with any view I have expressed even on this. undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie my name is judest victor am in lagos
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie my name is judest victor am in lagos
Ok undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie No need to be sorry! Just wondering what my gender has to do with any view I have expressed even on this I want you to be my friend pls
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo123:
Kobojunkie No need to be sorry! Just wondering what my gender has to do with any view I have expressed even on this I want you to be my friend pls
I am afraid I am just here to conversate with folks, not make friends. undecided
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Okonjo123(m): 12:36am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie I am afraid I am just here to conversate with folks, not make friends. :- also me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Tips For Beautiful Ladies Above 30, Good Career, Strong Finance, Yet Single / Money Matters In Marriage: Does The Husband Own His Wife's Money? / From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.