Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin (671 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / Policeman Caught On Camera Asking For Bribe From A Spaniard On A World Tour / Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Crazychris: 6:25am On Oct 30, 2021
I just came across this site on nairaland and I said I should just use it to catch fun. But whenever I want to upgrade to premium, they're requesting for my card pin which I don't feel comfortable with.

Is there anyone that can vouch for this site? Besides I saw the advert on nairaland then I clicked...

Modified: I just discovered every ladies you meet there are fvcked up bots looking to steal your money lol. Even the owner is very active on nairaland. The hustle no be here

Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Give them and leave us alone abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Chidexter(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2021
No try am. Abi you dey mad ni?. Cos they advertise on nairaland doesn't make them legit. After all, do you know how many scan sites and companies advertise on Facebook without being legitimate?.

2 Likes

Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Crazychris: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Chidexter:
No try am. Abi you dey mad ni?. Cos they advertise on nairaland doesn't make them legit. After all, do you know how many scan sites and companies advertise on Facebook without being legitimate?.
lol thanks bro I think the person that operate that sites is on nairaland. He has quickly remove that "Enter card pin" option. The hustle is real grin grin
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Chidexter(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Crazychris:
lol thanks bro I think the person that operate that sites is on nairaland. He has quickly remove that "Enter card pin" option. The hustle is real grin grin

Better o. You see am, after they must have duped unsuspecting people by withdrawing money from their account bit by bit.
The hustle is real everywhere bro
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Crazychris: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Chidexter:

Better o. You see am, after they must have duped unsuspecting people by withdrawing money from their account bit by bit.
The hustle is real everywhere bro
grin grin grin
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Boogyman557: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DIS CUNTREE. I ONLY TRUST MY KUSH. SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE. NOBODY SEND ANYBODY AGAIN.. WTF MAN
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Franzee(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2021
I ve paid there nah only bot be that
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Crazychris:
I just came across this site on nairaland and I said I should just use it to catch fun. But whenever I want to upgrade to premium, they're requesting for my card pin which I don't feel comfortable with.

Is there anyone that can vouch for this site? Besides I saw the advert on nairaland then I clicked...

Modified: I just discovered every ladies you meet there are fvcked up bots looking to steal your money lol. Even the owner is very active on nairaland. The hustle no be here

But every time you use your card online, you have to fill in your pin na.

You will fill in card number, expiry date, the Security at the back, and your pin.
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Cokahot: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
It's a scam site and you are a dull yahoo boy. Dum bo
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by epondudu: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Guy you are a simp,If you can't dare it don't do it. there is nothing like scam on emilydate, they use your card to automatically renew your subscription.
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by Crazychris: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
epondudu:
Guy you are a simp,If you can't dare it don't do it. there is nothing like scam on emilydate, they use your card to automatically renew your subscription.
haha I think you must be one of their marketers grin grin
Re: I think Emilydate is a fat SCAM They're Asking For My Card Pin by epondudu: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
Crazychris:
haha I think you must be one of their marketers grin grin
Never, but I am a customer infact on most dating site. grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Defiling 10-year-old Left Behind By Mother In Ondo / Yahoo Business / Why My Mother Was Accused Of Being A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.