Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Naira To Yuan Exchange. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira To Yuan Exchange. (542 Views)

RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES / We Pay Your Chinese Supplier In Rmb/yuan At The Most Affordable Rates / I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira To Yuan Exchange. by freemanbaba(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Hello all,
Please who know how or where I can get exchange of Naira to Chinese Yuan at cheaper rate , I bought today at 95 Naira per Yuan when I want to pay my supplier in China which I feel its too much.
Re: Naira To Yuan Exchange. by Jogs1900: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2021
I have for sale and my rate today is N93
freemanbaba:
Hello all,
Please who know how or where I can get exchange of Naira to Chinese Yuan at cheaper rate , I bought today at 95 Naira per Yuan when I want to pay my supplier in China which I feel its too much.
Re: Naira To Yuan Exchange. by Mood11: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
freemanbaba:
Hello all,
Good evening Mr Freemanbaba, I am an Exchanger based in Lagos. We can do business together. Though the rates are not so stable but we still exchange for 92.5/93. We pay to ALIPAY and Bank, funding is Instant.
We can Transact using Escrow, WESE90 is a well known escrow handler here on Nairaland..
I sent you a mail, awaiting your reply.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Naira To Yuan Exchange. by freemanbaba(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2021
Hello, Mood11, can you please share me your WhatsApp number
Re: Naira To Yuan Exchange. by Mood11: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2021
freemanbaba:
Hello, Mood11, can you please share me your WhatsApp number
Re: Naira To Yuan Exchange. by fffolly: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2021
freemanbaba:
Hello all,

Contact me on WhatsApp, we will always deal with escrow, Wese90.
Re: Naira To Yuan Exchange. by Hamachi(f): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
freemanbaba:
Hello all,
Kucoin
Re: Naira To Yuan Exchange. by HolyTrader: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
freemanbaba:
Hello all,

Hello, if you still need help, get in touch with me via my WhatsApp.
Our company can sell to you as small as 1 CNY (RMB), and as high as 45,000 CNY daily, and at a very good rate. Also, the Recipient can get the money within 5 minutes.

The best time to get in touch with us is between 3pm and 4pm China Time (8am and 9am Nigeria Time) on Monday to Friday, giving you enough time to confirm with the Recipient.
Blessings!

--------------------

- Buy Chinese Yuan (RMB) at a Very Good Rate

- Pay Your China's Supplier in 5 Minutes

(1) (Reply)

...... / Update On Genuine and legitimate earning with SU / Take This 3 Minutes Survey And Be Rewarded With Cardona Coin. It's 100% Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.