Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,939 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

*how I Lost 100k Paying Job To A 23 Year Old* - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / *how I Lost 100k Paying Job To A 23 Year Old* (577 Views)

How I Lost The Opportunity To Earn $15 This Morning / From Banking Job To Meat Selling / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*how I Lost 100k Paying Job To A 23 Year Old* by Lovelace007: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Omo as you all know getting a Job in Nigeria is not an easy job and it is also tasking, talk more of getting a 100k paying job but this is the same job i actually lost to a 23year old guy someone that is old enough to be my younger brother, i lost this job to him chai!

The story am about to share with you is about how i lost a cool 100k paying job to a 23 year guy. So that you won't make the same mistake i made.

100k paying job Opportunities are rare and very difficult to get but when it arises, Omo it is usually the BAE of the day.

*My name is Michael Olatunde, a graduate of Federal University of Technology and a tech savy and crypto enthusiast
On the 4th of october, 2021, an event memory that taught me a life lesson i won't forget.

Here is what happened, i was in my room watching a movie title (Lone Survivor) by my favourite actor Mark Walberg when i got a called from a friend of mine who happeneds to be an accountant of a big firm on a sunday afternoon

'Michael how far, 100k job opportunity just pop up but i no know if you fit do am?

Me as sharp guy with a ginger without much hesitation response. 'I dey interested'

Then my friend quickly said, "you sabi sell something" again my stupid sharp guy pop up. "Yes na shey na to sell something, come be new thing"

Then my friend told me to get ready for the interview tomorrow by 9am

Instead of me doing my research on how to pass my interview i was busy having a conversion with myself on how to spend the money and also how to show case my big boy personality character.

4th october came, and i zoom off to the interview venue, omo come and see packaging were they burst brain.

When i got to the interview venue and i saw a guy of 23 years along with two gentlemen who were in a haste as if they were time travelers.

I kept my cruel and watch as those two people complain about having something else to do, to cut the story short they left before the interview even started. Leaving me with a 23 year old guy.

I said to myself
'this boy no fit chance me, waiting him sabi' then i concluded am employed already for my mind.

We were asked to come in together not to waste much time and to ease the process, so as per the older person in the room, i was asked to introduce myself which i did and was asked this simple question, "Can you sell?"

I responded, "Yes i can sell sir."
Then another question was throw at me, "sell this chair to me?"
Omo i freeze for a minute before i could say anything else. infact to cut the story short

The boy won the battle about the selling while me on the other hand, was shown the door. An underdog(young guy) taking the crown from me was something i just couldn't believe.

After such an experience, i took it upon myself to learn whatsoever i can online about selling, first i was disappointed with my research, "you sabi all those scammers and lie lie people thing na" but luckily for me,

i got save when i found a magic Video of Mr Emmmanuel who is a Sales Expert online talking about how one can start selling and earning as a beginner to been a professional level.

As eager and determine person without much hesitation I did what was require, learned the skills of selling online to mention a few

Email marketing,
copywriting
Running ads

I dedicated two weeks of learning what was instructed in the video and the little things i learn within the two weeks, i implemented it aggressively and i got a cool 100k smiling to my bank account from what i learn. A dissappointment of an interview turns out to be a blessing.

After making such amount of money i knew there was alot more for me that i could achieve , incase you don't know am on the road to making my first million.

So my advice to whoever that is reading this don't be like the old me, ignorant and ITK person. Rather take a bold step to learn a skill while you can, when oportunities arise you will be the first to be mention.

Thank you Mr Emmanuel for your shared knowledge.
======================
Hi, my name is Isaac Madaki,

The story you just read is from one of Mr Emmanuel student who happens to be a colleague of mine.

The fact is after his first #100k, he has consistently made 6 figures following what he learnt

And here is another opportunity for you reading this now to Change your Financial Status and Start a Business like his

I will be giving Just 100 people FREE Access to the same video Training Michael watched, which helped him start up a profitable Affiliate marketing business and a follow up call if Necessary

All for FREE �

If you want to be part of the 100

Send me a Dm to this line 08160347583 and I will send you the access link.
See you in training.

Re: *how I Lost 100k Paying Job To A 23 Year Old* by Sacred007: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lovelace007:

Omo as you all know getting a Job in Nigeria is not an easy job and it is also tasking, talk more of getting a 100k paying job but this is the same job i actually lost to a 23year old guy someone that is old enough to be my younger brother, i lost this job to him chai!

The story am about to share with you is about how i lost a cool 100k paying job to a 23 year guy. So that you won't make the same mistake i made.

100k paying job Opportunities are rare and very difficult to get but when it arises, Omo it is usually the BAE of the day.

*My name is Michael Olatunde, a graduate of Federal University of Technology and a tech savy and crypto enthusiast
On the 4th of october, 2021, an event memory that taught me a life lesson i won't forget.

Here is what happened, i was in my room watching a movie title (Lone Survivor) by my favourite actor Mark Walberg when i got a called from a friend of mine who happeneds to be an accountant of a big firm on a sunday afternoon

'Michael how far, 100k job opportunity just pop up but i no know if you fit do am?

Me as sharp guy with a ginger without much hesitation response. 'I dey interested'

Then my friend quickly said, "you sabi sell something" again my stupid sharp guy pop up. "Yes na shey na to sell something, come be new thing"

Then my friend told me to get ready for the interview tomorrow by 9am

Instead of me doing my research on how to pass my interview i was busy having a conversion with myself on how to spend the money and also how to show case my big boy personality character.

4th october came, and i zoom off to the interview venue, omo come and see packaging were they burst brain.

When i got to the interview venue and i saw a guy of 23 years along with two gentlemen who were in a haste as if they were time travelers.

I kept my cruel and watch as those two people complain about having something else to do, to cut the story short they left before the interview even started. Leaving me with a 23 year old guy.

I said to myself
'this boy no fit chance me, waiting him sabi' then i concluded am employed already for my mind.

We were asked to come in together not to waste much time and to ease the process, so as per the older person in the room, i was asked to introduce myself which i did and was asked this simple question, "Can you sell?"

I responded, "Yes i can sell sir."
Then another question was throw at me, "sell this chair to me?"
Omo i freeze for a minute before i could say anything else. infact to cut the story short

The boy won the battle about the selling while me on the other hand, was shown the door. An underdog(young guy) taking the crown from me was something i just couldn't believe.

After such an experience, i took it upon myself to learn whatsoever i can online about selling, first i was disappointed with my research, "you sabi all those scammers and lie lie people thing na" but luckily for me,

[s]i got save when i found a magic Video of Mr Emmmanuel who is a Sales Expert online talking about how one can start selling and earning as a beginner to been a professional level.

As eager and determine person without much hesitation I did what was require, learned the skills of selling online to mention a few

Email marketing,
copywriting
Running ads

I dedicated two weeks of learning what was instructed in the video and the little things i learn within the two weeks, i implemented it aggressively and i got a cool 100k smiling to my bank account from what i learn. A dissappointment of an interview turns out to be a blessing.

After making such amount of money i knew there was alot more for me that i could achieve , incase you don't know am on the road to making my first million.

So my advice to whoever that is reading this don't be like the old me, ignorant and ITK person. Rather take a bold step to learn a skill while you can, when oportunities arise you will be the first to be mention.

Thank you Mr Emmanuel for your shared knowledge.
======================
Hi, my name is Isaac Madaki,

The story you just read is from one of Mr Emmanuel student who happens to be a colleague of mine.

The fact is after his first #100k, he has consistently made 6 figures following what he learnt

And here is another opportunity for you reading this now to Change your Financial Status and Start a Business like his

I will be giving Just 100 people FREE Access to the same video Training Michael watched, which helped him start up a profitable Affiliate marketing business and a follow up call if Necessary

All for FREE �

If you want to be part of the 100

Send me a Dm to this line 08160347583 and I will send you the access link.
See you in training.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: *how I Lost 100k Paying Job To A 23 Year Old* by VEXT: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
I waste my precious time reading this piece angry

1 Like

Re: *how I Lost 100k Paying Job To A 23 Year Old* by AgentGoat: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Na 100k jobs you dey happy for like this?

You are not a serious human being.

(1) (Reply)

A Capital Of 15k Can Earn You 56k Every Month / Make Money In Dollars By Funding FX Accounts For People / Metamask Airdrop – How To Be Eligible For Metamask Token Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.