Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays (1032 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Good day..
I am preparing to rent the same house that my worker(a lady) just packed in. What attracted me to the house is that, it is neat, affordable(what I can still manage to afford) and big. I am the kind of person that likes being respected and doesn't like familiarity of any kind.
I don't know if moving into the house could bring familiarity with her parent, and herself. Although, she knows her limit, and doesn't do pass herself..should I go on to get the house? Or should I look for other ones(the ones I get are more expensive).

Please note: it is strictly business and there's nothing attached asides she work for me and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by chatinent: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2021
If it's strictly business, why worry?
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
There's no big deal, unless you're worried about something else you don't want to mention here.
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
crackhaus:
There's no big deal, unless you're worried about something else you don't want to mention here.

Absolutely nothing.. It's just the kind of familiarity it could bring..staying in the same compound
Or what do you think? should I go ahead I don't have anything in mind

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by crackhaus: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Absolutely nothing.. It's just the kind of familiarity it could bring..staying in the same compound
Or what do you think? should I go ahead I don't have anything in mind
Please go ahead.

Just ensure you separate your work relationship from the "neighbors" relationship – it could be tricky but if you can do this, it'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Bola146(f): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin There is nothing to fear unless you are weak in spirit and you know yourself, get yourself busy and always indoor, not too much intimacy or familiarity, all those physical connections should be and end in the office. But if you don't trust your spirit, please don't start what you can't continue, look for another house.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Richy4(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Definition is very important in every dealing u have with all human.... Define the relationship and stick with it... You are lucky she knows her boundaries/ limits, so it will not be hard to define...

Also make sure you stock-up enough sugar, salt, matchboxes in your house... so that u won't find yourself on their door step to borrow..na so e dey start..

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
crackhaus:

At all sir/ma
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Richy4:
Definition is very important in every dealing u have with all human.... Define the relationship and stick with it... You are lucky she knows her boundaries/ limits, so it will not be hard to define...

Also make sure you stock-up enough sugar, salt, matchboxes in your house... so that u won't find yourself on their door step to borrow..na so e dey start..

Especially, borrowing money..I really don't like that.. I don't like any familiarity..
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bola146:
grin There is nothing to fear unless you are weak in spirit and you know yourself, get yourself busy and always indoor, not too much intimacy or familiarity, all those physical connections should be and end in the office. But if you don't trust your spirit, please don't start what you can't continue, look for another house.

Lol.. Strong in spirit sorry o.. By the time they start monitoring your movement or when a lady visits..or borrow money, or other things..you'll understand

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Richy4(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Especially, borrowing money..I really don't like that.. I don't like any familiarity..

I'm glad U know what you want.. so erect a big wall around you that can take years for it to crumble...
Remember, If U don't like too much familiarity that breeds Rats, roaches, spiders etc... Make sure you have all household items/stuffs @ home...
U can't set boundaries when U were always at their door step looking for their blender, forgetting to buy Maggi, pure water etc.. or even going to watch soap opera in their house smiley

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Bola146(f): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
dboY1123:

Lol.. Strong in spirit sorry o.. By the time they start monitoring your movement or when a lady visits..or borrow money, or other things..you'll understand

grin grin I said it that all those things should end in office. As a lady I'm, I hardly visit people even my siblings maybe because I don't make friends

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Xxx123xxx(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
dboY1123:
Good day..
I am preparing to rent the same house that my worker(a lady) just packed in. What attracted me to the house is that, it is neat, affordable(what I can still manage to afford) and big. I am the kind of person that likes being respected and doesn't like familiarity of any kind.
I don't know if moving into the house could bring familiarity with her parent, and herself. Although, she knows her limit, and doesn't do pass herself..should I go on to get the house? Or should I look for other ones(the ones I get are more expensive).

Please note: it is strictly business and there's nothing attached asides she work for me and that's all.

If I where you I would rather not put myself in a situation where am hoping on her or her parents not to over step boundaries.

I would rather settle for another house if I can afford it.

Just work with the variables you can control.

Selah.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
dboY1123:

You are moving in to an apartment next to her, not asking her out, so nothing to worry about. Employees are also human beings too. So, why worry when it's not like there are no boundaries even between neighbors. undecided
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:
See finish will come up. I'll advice you look for some where else but relatively cheap.

I know what I'm saying.
Same thing nearly happened to me recently.

An agent called and told me there's a cheap apartment somewhere. I later discovered it a place where some teachers I do part-time in the school they work live. And these teachers have always respected and held me in high esteem due to how I class myself and use my British accent and diction to confuse them. So, if I now live there, the respect will drop.
I just told the agent I don't like that area, abeg.

It's not about forming but human beings being what they are will want to start misbehaving and be like, Afterall, I know your level. Don't come and form for us. That kinda thing.

Familiarity breeds contempt.
LMAO.... pretender oshi.....
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
BKsoul:
LMAO.... pretender oshi.....

Hahahahaaaa... See who's pained.

Duh!!!..
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa... See who's pained.

Duh!!!..
Doh!!!!!

I thought you said you won't reply me again?
You better don't make me call your little sis to hive you, your usual brain resetting slap..... Tiger on nairaland.. pussycat in reality....ntooor
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 5:39am On Oct 31, 2021
Richy4:

I'm glad U know what you want.. so erect a big wall around you that can take years for it to crumble...
Remember, If U don't like too much familiarity that breeds Rats, roaches, spiders etc... Make sure you have all household items/stuffs @ home...
U can't set boundaries when U were always at their door step looking for their blender, forgetting to buy Maggi, pure water etc.. or even going to watch soap opera in their house smiley

Yea.. I understand.
There are some factors that made me want to rent that house, it is also closer to my business, not far from my church, relatively affordable, very neat(I like decent houses), has gate, the toilet and kitchen also perfect... And also it is a byke closer to my PPA(I'm a corper).. The other houses are expensive, not as neat as this one and also has no gate..
One thing is I don't talk much., and I prefer my privacy.
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by numericalguy(m): 5:50am On Oct 31, 2021
OP, don't do it for the following reasons.

It will lead to see finish.

You will not be able to control some developments. Also, if the lady is a gossip, she would carry all your personal information real and imagined to the office and your other workers would believe her, after all she lives in the same compound with you.

If the lady is manipulative, she would make you hate your other workers who she quarrelled with.

There are too many reasons why you shouldn't

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Sonnobax15(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
See-finish in HD version is already loading in addy lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Richy4(m): 7:32am On Oct 31, 2021
dboY1123:

Yea.. I understand.
There are some factors that made me want to rent that house, it is also closer to my business, not far from my church, relatively affordable, very neat(I like decent houses), has gate, the toilet and kitchen also perfect... And also it is a byke closer to my PPA(I'm a corper).. The other houses are expensive, not as neat as this one and also has no gate..
One thing is I don't talk much., and I prefer my privacy.

Just go for it Man.. good luck
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by 2goodbobo(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Wrong move Bro. Familiarity will surely come to play either with Her or her Family. Is not possible to stay in same compound and not relate.

Look for somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Nisiw365: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
Doh!!!!!

I thought you said you won't reply me again?
You better don't make me call your little sis to hive you, your usual brain resetting slap..... Tiger on nairaland.. pussycat in reality....ntooor
shut up. You talk too much. She is old enough to give birth to you
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nisiw365:
shut up. You talk too much. She is old enough to give birth to you
ok crackhead.
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Nisiw365: 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
ok crackhead.
ok pussy
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Since you care so much about your reputation. Dont do it

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by bukatyne(f): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
dboY1123:
Good day..

What's your business with your neighbors?

Or am I missing something here?

1 Like

Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by frozen70(f): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
dboY1123:
Good day..

You can go for it, all you need to do is yo mind your business and respect yourself the moment you pack in
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by uzomanny(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Go ahead, you'll learn from the experience. kiss
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
uzomanny:
Go ahead, you'll learn from the experience. kiss
Lol which experience please... I don't like to learn from bad experience when I can easily correct it now
Re: Should I Get The Sane Building My Worker Stays by dboY1123(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
frozen70:

You can go for it, all you need to do is yo mind your business and respect yourself the moment you pack in

Always...thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister Inlaw Becomes Deaf After Giving Birth / How A Baby Gender Was Changed In The Womb By Village People Or Witchcraft / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.