Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Types Of Women To Watch Out For. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Types Of Women To Watch Out For. (316 Views)

Woman Scream Festival’s Projects Encourage Women To Showcase Their Talents / New Blog To Watch Out For / Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Women To Watch Out For. by Ochari: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2021
What I’m about to say doesn’t apply to all women that’s why the heading states that type of women not all women so if you get problem go suck a dick.
That was by the way the first type of woman to avoid is the type of woman that’s still in contact with her male bestie or ex when y’all still dating.Because trust me it’s either she is fucking them both or cheating or you I know this because I also have a female bestie who has a bf but I still Bleep her.Now I’m not happy with that but I’m just here to tell you guys to be cations.
The second type of woman to avoid is the type that always wants attention and will nag to you if she doesn’t get it(narcissist).Had a gf once like that and trust me the relationship was hell always saying that I should post her pic and shit eventually I got feed up and part ways with her.Now if u don’t love your life and want to get stroke before 50
Continue Reading............
https://felicitygists.com/types-of-women-to-watch-out-for/

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan: When I Am Gone By Soibi-versatile / Osogbo Book Club Sends Birthday Greetings To Olalere Fagbola At 67 / Closed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.