Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (69948 Views)

Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by buckeyemedia: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Hausa-fulanis corruption are neve corruption under this failed corrupt government.
Which igbo man has been convicted of corruption?, even your brother Orji Kalu was allowed to walk?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
funshint:

Your brain is inverted. People like you will destroy this country. It's like retaining a bank manager who has been stealing from the bank on seat. This is nepotism at its peak. If Abba Kyari was to be a southerner, it'd have been a different case. This man not only profited from proceeds of crime, he enabled it. One law for the South, another for the North. Having an Aboki at the helms of affairs is a big risk no country should experience. Nigeria is doomed!

Emotions don't win in court, facts do.

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
It's finished
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by JustforMen: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth
is corruption not itself a crime?
which kind of logic is this now?

ok ooo... if you say so

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
E shock you?
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
IPOB own don kpeme! Abba Kyari oko awom IPOB terrorists. Kaabo!! Na u be de man. While you were away, awon IPOB terrorists had a field day including here on Nairaland. Abeg help us speak to them d language dey understand.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Felabrity: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Always knew they would sweep the case under carpet

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
As expected. Why dem no go reinstate am when he get ogas wey him dey remit to? Welcome back jare. If you get sense, stay away from Southeast make ipob no use you count police scores grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chaiii!!!
Nigeria and corruption
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
The panel that was set up to investigate him collected bribe from the super crook.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Fake news, that picture above was when Evans the kidnapper was caught in Lagos.

Lia. Mohammed was right, we really need a social media bill against people like this op.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth

Wow.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by BizBayo: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Taylor gang
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by pickatyoubackup: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Naija. I hail thee.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dhury:
I'm Happy More than the day I had ikonso dead news .see what await IPOB
But you didn't tell how many people want down with him abi na only IKONSO died
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by joyandfaith: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
NasirudeenOla:
Wild jubilation as Nigerian super Corp Abba Kyari resume work after vindicated ~ Matters Arising

Demola Of Lagos @OmoGbajaBia: "This is a huge win for Nigeria. May our enemies never prevail."

OTUNBA 1 @ManLikelcey: "JUST IN: The Inspector General Of Police has lifted Abba Kyari's suspension after investigation over alleged ties with hushpuppi, he's set to resume duty."

He should travel to Dubai to test microphone. We like celebrating criminals in this country.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
NasirudeenOla:
Wild jubilation as Nigerian super Corp Abba Kyari resume work after vindicated ~ Matters Arising

Demola Of Lagos @OmoGbajaBia: "This is a huge win for Nigeria. May our enemies never prevail."

OTUNBA 1 @ManLikelcey: "JUST IN: The Inspector General Of Police has lifted Abba Kyari's suspension after investigation over alleged ties with hushpuppi, he's set to resume duty."

This is Nigeria where criminals are awarded and given juicy positions. I knew right from time that the investigation will amount to nothing. I don't hate any tribe . I am in love with Nigerians but I hate corruption and anything that has to do with it.

Anyway whatssap me on 0.8.0.9.3.7.6.5.7.9.5 for Dotpay POS.
Delivery: nationwide

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wow... Nigeria my country..!!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Emotions don't win in court, facts do.

The corrupt court?
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by meccuno: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Which igbo man has been convicted of corruption?, even your brother Orji Kalu was allowed to walk?
There are no thieves greater than the Northerners when it comes to stealing..............compare and contrast undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dhury:
IPOB right now
tribalism will consume you eventually

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
hopexter:
As expected. Why dem no go reinstate am when he get ogas wey him dey remit to? Welcome back jare. If you get sense, stay away from Southeast make ipob no use you count police scores grin grin
Na IPOB terrorists own don cast patapata. He dey resume work for iboland to clear all the IPOB terrorists dia. Na patriotic Nigerians beg FG to bring the man back after all no court sentence am. Even Theodore Orji wey be confam thief win election for Abia for iboland from EFCC prison.

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dhury:
I'm Happy More than the day I had ikonso dead news .see what await IPOB

The good thing is that Nigeria is still not working o.

More than half of the entire country right now are using generator set to generate electricity
Terrible roads.. So, ipob or no ipob, Nigeria is still a shithole grin
I was driving today, see beggars na. Chaii. See beggars. I just dey smile inside my AC. Most of them are northerners. E dey give me joy grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Igbo your nightmare is back.. have u seen how the fulanis protect there own? Be wise!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by J2381: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Some people will have sleepless night today. grin
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by niggadee(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Northerner can get away with anything compare to other region jihad mudafucka controlled everything in nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by matm: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
If true,it means d UGM are in trouble.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
AntiBMC:
Who vindicated him? Cause we heard how Malami was pressuring Hushpuppi to clear his name.

This is someone that the FBI has investigated. The pictures, the phone call records are there. But somehow, the incompetent Fulani terr0rist govt has deemed him innocent. Tueh! Terrorists.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/hushpuppi-scandal-police-authorities-under-pressure-buhari’s-minister-malami-others-clear
H

They are coming for u
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
We have concluded his reputation in our heart. He is in dustbin as far as we are concerned.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
NasirudeenOla:

IPOBians now will be drooling in their pants now

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Starz825(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Learn to be kini?
Who clean for this country?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N700,000: Nigerian Senators Monthly Salary Revealed / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.