Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (69952 Views)

Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wahala for all of them wey nor get money to sow clothes from the best tailor grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth
Nobody after tasting the fruit of high profile corruption in this country can be able to live off the meagre salary of a policeman in this country. It is an impossible thing to do. Nobody should talk about reinstatement here

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Abujason: 12:36am On Oct 31, 2021
NOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE DUMBOS JUBILATING HERE NOW THAT THE STORY HAS TURNED OUT TO BE MORE FAKE THAN BUHARI’S WAEC RESULT? I TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY. CELEBRATING A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL BECAUSE HE IS OF THE SAME FAITH / REGION AS YOU.

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by googlepikins: 12:43am On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth

Can you even listen to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2021
There's NO honor amongst thieves. Abba "Tailor" Kyari is a CROOK and a FRAUDSTER just like his other fellow cops. So, why would they NOT reinstate and welcome him back into their cesspool of corruption and fraudulent activities? If he refuses to turn himself in to the US Court for prosecution, he might as well NOT travel outside of LIEGERIA as long as he lives. He would become a prisoner of his own making because if he ever steps out of the damned country, he would spend a better half of his life in US prisoner.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by ajl: 2:57am On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:

God help this country. People do not know their left from right anymore. Listen to yourself. You say the guy is corrupt but invaluable to fighting crime. How does that work? You prefer cops who are in the job for the sole purpose of profiting from suspected criminals. This country doesn't have standard. What a people!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Powersurge: 4:22am On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:

I shake head for this country. Look at what a presumably sensible person dey say. Person wey den accused to kill people and taking their properties dey fighting your own version of crime. A people truly deserve the kind of leader they have. There is no difference between a jungle and this useless country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by ddeola: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Na today... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Demons in power in Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by dfrost: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2021
From the comments on this thread, it really shows how battered the average Nigerian's conscience is.

I really pity Nigerians.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Contradiction. You nor get sense
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Dhury:
I'm Happy More than the day I had ikonso dead news .see what await IPOB
what awaits your bandit brothers ?
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Greenback: 7:13am On Oct 31, 2021
flokii:
Igbos sold Nigeria to the North and Northerners have done a great job keeping power in their circle to the extent that they can do and undo.

Yorubas just dey do seme seme.. Igbo will come and toss you around, Ab0kis too will come and use you play. Very docile race.

Na Madam Kemi Adeosun I feel for sha, your tribe failed to prptect you from sharks in Nigeria.

All your posts,all your life: Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos Igbos

O ma se o!!!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2021
HisSexcellency:
How true is this story

Modified:
A check through the source shows that this is nothing but a clickbait, a blogger looking for cheap traffic to his site.

If dem carry am now e go dey cry.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:

He is the only best man we have in this country?

I remember one of the post I read on this platform, he likes to be claim credit and quickly rush to wherever every big event is about to happen.

He goes with camera man and all paparazzi just to make everyone sees that he is working.

He is not the only best brain we have, so rest.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Hausa-fulanis corruption are never corruption under this failed corrupt government.

Abba Kyari is neither Hausa or Fulani..... Get sènse,and use ur education...
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Joshking247(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Seems immunity cluster is attached to abbah the tailor
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Those criminals he is supposedly fighting, will they also learn to be clean and go free, huh

HUH!

HUH!!

HUH!!!

Dry Brain undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Comedian2019: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Super tailor can now continue his trade.
APC and their lawless way of life.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Comedian2019: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:
So you agree he's corrupt. Does using corrupt officers to fight crime make any sense to you?
Why can't we just use murderers to fight crime since they can also learn how to be clean?
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Newton2024: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Hausa-fulanis corruption are never corruption under this failed corrupt government.
Corruption and terr-orism are embraced and appreciated only if they are committed by muslim Northerners. What a pathetically useless country called Nigeria. #Jungle!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Newton2024: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
murphyibiam15:
You need to examine your head and min. A lot of things are wrong with them. No insult intended but pure truth.

For your understanding, there are a thousand and one policemen who are not corrupt like your Fulani super criminal called tailor.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wow... Nigeria my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.