Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,203 members, 7,842,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Car Did You Drive In The University? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Did You Drive In The University? (1923 Views)

The Only Correct Way To Drive In Lagos State / Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Car Did You Drive In The University? by Elsueno: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Camry fish, one of the earliest versions, my dad didn't say it was mine, but he would always include fuel money for d car in my monthly allowance. I almost hit one of our lecturers when I was reversing one time....omoh I think my heart skipped a beatt at dat moment
Re: What Car Did You Drive In The University? by nedekid: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Used 4 cars over the years in uni.
1. Russian Lada car
2. Peugeot 504
3. Daewoo racer
4. Brand new Daewoo racer.
That was 1990/91 to 1995
Re: What Car Did You Drive In The University? by ModelLook(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wahala for who no get car for University

Wahala for who no even go University.

Wahala everywhere.

As for me, I was a regular Commercial Bus/Campus Shuttle Passenger throughout my University days.

It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engine Ringing! Please Help / Top 10 Fastest Cars 2016 / Speedometer Stops And Automatic Gear Stops Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.