Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (60833 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
System202:
It's normal na she is Dg world trade Org. Other that their is nothing sensational and any flat head who is advocating for this woman to be president of Nigeria just bcs she is from his tribe or region is just dreaming and wasting his time
It's not normal, it's a blessing from God. She was not used by Yahoo boys and she preserved herself and also respects her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by OldNairalander(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:
This is a woman of virtue.
When a woman marries as a virgin, she keeps her destiny intact and her glory shines all over the world. She becomes blessing to her husband, Her children excel in life and she also bless her nation.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

This your virginity quote enter me ooo
I just dey look this one on my bed now, I been want to forgive her for one thing she did but I will discharge her now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Topzee109:

Nigeria will be drugless, no more international embarrassment esp. in India
Far better than child rapists, skull miners, Yahoo fraudsters, human organ hunters, tribal mark bearers and brown roof dwellers grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
IGBO AMAKA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nothing new but a criminal forming innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Penguin2:
Wetin Paul Kagame tell Mummy Ngozi that she’s laughing like this bikonu?

You have a good president in your country.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Thank you for representing Nigeria well. What is she telling Joe Biden there.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Techzeethx: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nice one.. Lalasticlala why isn't this on the front page yet?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Danzysb(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Nothing new but a criminal forming innocent.
Why call her criminal?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by kettykin: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
I am still wondering how people who are supposed to be humans will leave this highly accomplished and celebrated economist and elect a brainless drug mule without any meaningful adminstrative achievement aside breeding cultists,area boys and touts

10 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Reflect7: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
kettykin:
I am still wondering how people who are supposed to be humans will leave this highly accomplished and celebrated economist and elect a brainless drug mule without any meaningful adminstrative achievement aside breeding cultists,area boys and touts

Shut up. Does she not have to stand for election and campaign before she is elected or not?

Or you think she will just be sitting in her house in America and become president of Nigeria simply because she is an ''accomplished, celebrated economist''?

Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Because she is a criminal.
Danzysb:

Why call her criminal?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by frankmoney(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kagame Na fresh guy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
The last picture really made me laugh, she's really projecting our image well.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by greymiles: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bad news for afonjaz

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

Hmmmm jashub tun gbe de...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by StarGra: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
With this mindset,God guide you...

please pray for a life filled with positivity...

Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Gunboysavage(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
And Ngozi was now like its like you don't know your mates grin
Trumpism:

He told her, I love you

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by BigYash: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Headslammers won't be happy with this news

You can all baff with menstrual blood in pains

Sunan an-Nasa'i 326

"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything.'"
Your matter strong grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:
This is a woman of virtue.
When a woman marries as a virgin, she keeps her destiny intact and her glory shines all over the world. She becomes blessing to her husband, Her children excel in life and she also bless her nation.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

Such fallacy!

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Imustnottalk: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Techzeethx:
Love how she's rocking our African attires
her tailor go don turn millionaire sef

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Paul Kagame tall no be small

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by kettykin: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Reflect7:

Shut up. Does she not have to stand for election and campaign before she is elected or not?

Or you think she will just be sitting in her house in America and become president of Nigeria simply because she is an ''accomplished, celebrated economist''?

Mumu people.
I don't really have time replying a very low intelligent comment

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Donjovinco: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is what young girls in Nigeria should take after.to avoid quick fame that won't last, like Kay oshola a former BB Naija star, who is now mad read here.https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/30/kay-omosholathe-bb-naija-star-is-now-mad/
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Penguin2:
The guy is naturally humorous
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na dem dem be dt.
Build back better , Great resets , Globalist Beast System agenda committee.

I Sender Thunder and Earthquake from above upon all your Deceptive agendas in JESUS Name..

I can never be Deceived

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Real slay mama
Not all this hungry achala roaming the street looking for a guy they'll hang their poverty............ lemme stop before they attack me

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Headslammers won't be happy with this news

You can all baff with menstrual blood in pains

Sunan an-Nasa'i 326

"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything.'"
Jehova!!!
can't stop laughing grin
Nairaland is really cursed

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Newton2024: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
OldNairalander:

This your virginity quote enter me ooo
I just dey look this one on my bed now, I been want to forgive her for one thing she did but I will discharge her now
nijaomegacode:

Are you insinuating that Okonjo Iweala married as a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by ecrypto: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok o,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Damnfailure: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
How does this help my life
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by condralbedez: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Penguin2:
Say Buhari nah failure...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Florence Ajimobi (Photos) / Buhari, Ojukwu, Orji Kalu And Babangida In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.