Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (60850 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Aliyuminna(m): 2:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:
Wetin Paul Kagame tell Mummy Ngozi that she’s laughing like this bikonu?

And she laugh like our president
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Microwhy: 2:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Headslammers won't be happy with this news

You can all baff with menstrual blood in pains

Sunan an-Nasa'i 326

"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything.'"
Seriously what is really wrong with you?
You think Islam can be ridicule?
I will advise you to stop this nonsense. Islam is practice by verse majority of people all over Nigeria and around the world .
If you have problem with the northerners, please find another avenue to show your anger and frustration and not through religion practice by versed majority of people. Its too insulting and demeaning for you to formulate a verse which never existed in the Qur'an.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 2:35am On Oct 31, 2021
Techzeethx:
... with the President of Rwanda, Paul Kagame
Nigeria have this assets and sell it to the world while our country economy is shrinking
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Theoutsider: 2:38am On Oct 31, 2021
Techzeethx:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala with the World Bank President, IMF President and WHO DG

One of Nigeria’s highest profile and best-regarded former government ministers Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala is caught up in a widening $2 billion arms procurement scandal which has already led to the arrest of the former national security adviser with former state governors, businessmen and the governor of the central bank also roped in.

criminals criminals criminals
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by AyomideOG01: 2:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Topzee109:

Nigeria will be drugless, no more international embarrassment esp. in India

So why are u against their secession? I believe it is better if Nigeria government let them have their country. Isn't it madness and lack of confidence that will make u always want to forcefully be united with someone u hate so much?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by JaskanFactor: 2:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Igbodicool:
What is Nigeria without Igbo ndị ọma?
Absolutely nothing!

Ride on Ada Igbo!
God bless Igbo Nation!!
God bless Africa!!!

Dont be stupid , you should be ashamed of her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Deblow: 2:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:
Wetin Paul Kagame tell Mummy Ngozi that she’s laughing like this bikonu?

Like... 'madam, what did Biden tell u the other time'
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Bellgal: 3:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

What makes you say so
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by ba2remagaji: 3:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Up Nigeria
Techzeethx:
The Director-General of the World Trade Organization, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, met United States President, Joe Biden, at the G20 Summit in Rome, Italy.

She attended the meeting in her capacity as the WTO DG and the Co-chairperson of the G20's High-level Panel on Vaccine Equity and Pandemic Preparedness.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:15am On Oct 31, 2021
This woman ezhudes respect. This generation is lucky to have NOI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Cholls(m): 3:51am On Oct 31, 2021
My brother that minimum global tax rate of 15%, does it benefit ordinary Nigerians
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Box18: 3:56am On Oct 31, 2021
These are the leaders of the most powerful organizations in the world.
Techzeethx:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala with the World Bank President, IMF President and WHO DG
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

Exactly what all losers say about every accomplished individual.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 31, 2021
teejaymoremoney:
This woman for me is a better candidate for president but trust me north will not like her because she's woman..(religion fanatics )...I no fit forget wetin Dem do Patricia eteh

Not just the North but majority of Nigerians won't vote for her because they're used to absurdities and voting based on primitive considerations such as religion, region and the candidates tribe.

If Nigerians couldn't vote for Chief Gani that was a SAN (senior advocate of the masses) and the conscience of a nation even before becoming a SAN (Senior Advocate of Nigeria) then, forget about them voting in someone that has the brain's and capacity to transform Nigeria.

If they can vote in a Buhari twice, expect them to even do much more in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by ugotaya: 4:29am On Oct 31, 2021
See What He Did At A Bank When They Refused To Pay Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_QbPsup8v0
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by IkemChris(m): 4:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

On what grounds do you want to base your assertion? On the ground that you contested for her position in the WTO and she won or what? Mehn this woman worked so hard to get here for crying out loud, you too work hard and archive your dreams.... And stop making baseless claims
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 4:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Igbodicool:
What is Nigeria without Igbo ndị ọma?
Absolutely nothing!

Ride on Ada Igbo!
God bless Igbo Nation!!
God bless Africa!!!
A Fulani nominated and rallied her up for that position. This country cannot be divided. I like the woman, the blind can see her even the deaf can hear her clearly. She is a Nigerian but I will choose Dora Akunyili anytime, anyday and anywhere. Teary eyes mehn. Her smile nor be here.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by UncleKoboko: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

A book your demonic violent terrorist rapist fake arse prophet of doom and dirtiness copied after highing himself with opium in the caves of medina, a book your prophet mohammed that almost raped his fellow man cos he was wearing a gown without breast thinking he was a little girl since your prophet is a chronic paedophile copied and attributed pages to same mary that born Jesus. You valueless terrorists should keep deceiving yourselves. How did your idiot prophet mohammed die? An 1mbecile that died from a poison a woman he killed the husband and wanted to rape gave him in a lamb meat, he died like a rabid dog, having seizure and convulsions, tears rolled from his eyes, saliva from his mouth, his tongue was stuck out like a dead salah ram; it was a gory sight to behold. How was the idiot buried? In a shallow grave that hungry pigs exhumed his petrifying horrible carcass and ate almost half of the idiot, crunched and snacked on his still standing manhood and testicles. Useless set of people with a useless religion from a useless illiterate dirty and smelly cave dwelling moronic prophet of terrorists, murderers, rapists, bandits, drug abusers, etc.
Lol
Who opened this deranged dog's caged?
Didn't you people copy the Torah from the Jews?
And I guess your whorè mother and drunkard old fool father told you the story of the prophet because they lived with him to know him with all those interesting personalities?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by LilX: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2021
System202:
It's normal na she is Dg world trade Org. Other that their is nothing sensational and any flat head who is advocating for this woman to be president of Nigeria just bcs she is from his tribe or region is just dreaming and wasting his time

Go and achieve what she have achieved before hating. Your hatred is the reason for your backwardness, same thing that's wrong with your country
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Foolishbuhari: 5:51am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
This is a woman of virtue.
When a woman marries as a virgin, she keeps her destiny intact and her glory shines all over the world. She becomes blessing to her husband, Her children excel in life and she also bless her nation.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

When you go get sense bayi

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 5:53am On Oct 31, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

I need to belong in such a cult.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by okuta007: 5:56am On Oct 31, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

Grand witch of ILLUMINATI
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Topzee109:

so you can continue killings your selves

Is it your killing?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by EmperorTolson: 5:59am On Oct 31, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Ps kill your life endeavours there.
The book wey u dey quote to spew rubbish about the prophet, your papa get knowledge about am?
You're such a dolt.
Who quoted your rubbish paper?
You be mumu and you're a waste of sperm.
I'll not blame you but rather I'll blame your mother that open her frustrated pussyi for your criminal headslammer father.
When you lack home training and you lack civil way of communication, na here we'll teach you.
Shebi you always think you have monopoly to always attack.
Keep it coming, you'll get more than you bargain for. You this son of a thousand dick.
Your daddy organisation make front page again
https://www.nairaland.com/6828119/iswap-procures-military-uniforms-libya
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 6:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Nothing new but a criminal forming innocent.

Jealousy is a burden, seek help if you cant help yourself.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Nothing new but a criminal forming innocent.

Says an advocate of a known Bullion van criminal who steals from Lagos State on monthly basis.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by naheem8307(m): 6:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Na you put am there... Mtcheeew.. Gullible Nigerian will always behave like one...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by EmperorTolson: 6:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Evangelynn:

It is obvious you lack comprehension when did the word what a shame and embarassment translate to insult or can't you read Mr notice me common will you get lost.
75% radarada common shift it also says a lot about your person that English comprehension is a big problem for you
Just as I said.
Go back for home training,
Try to be civil,
Your life shouldn't revolve around yarning dust.
I don't think I mention the bolded in quote.
Go back to your posts (from 27th of August that you joined nairaland to present moment) and correct yourself.
You can do better than to always attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.