Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) (60791 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Giant Basketball Legend, Mutombo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Caseless: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
computersoft:
Kagama said,Kai this woman,why u no wan be president of Nigeria.. na him d woman burst laugh..so if u know u know
undecided undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Whatever grace be on this woman, I receive it with power upon my life. Because of her, I'm so proud to be a woman and a proud Igbo. More grace ma, hoping you use your position to change more lives worldwide. I celebrate and admire you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
This is a woman of virtue.
When a woman marries as a virgin, she keeps her destiny intact and her glory shines all over the world. She becomes blessing to her husband, Her children excel in life and she also bless her nation.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Ohh...interesting. How did you know she was married a virgin? And hope you're a virgin too? A promiscuous man is a disgrace and deserve no virgin as wife.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by bayelsa1son(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

Far better than child rapists, skull miners, Yahoo fraudsters, human organ hunters, tribal mark bearers and brown roof dwellers grin grin grin
jezuz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Stanchem029: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gepop:
Power woman

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Telegram for business and personal purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Telegram first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works.
I'm partnering with Polaris bank to disburse the loan.
My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* NO PROCESSING FEE
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0 91 30 90 5025

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice one....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Karnice600: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Techzeethx:
Love how she's rocking our African attires

Honestly. Simple African attires.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Karnice600: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Techzeethx:
Spot Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
farthest behind and second from left.
That African attire stands out. I just like her simple look.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by rapcy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What's kagame telling her for her to laugh out that loud?

Kagame is truly transforming Rwanda though, I really commend him for that

How is he transforming Rwanda??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Henon: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult
Yea, in the cult of people that have made it and reached the pinnacle of their carrear.
Mumu!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Penguin2:
Wetin Paul Kagame tell Mummy Ngozi that she’s laughing like this bikonu?

That Buhari is a mannequin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by megley(f): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Okonjo Iweala For President!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmn!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Jashub:
This woman is in a cult

Guy why?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by ddeola: 2:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Correct woman, she no b thief like Deziani Madueke.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2021
rapcy:

How is he transforming Rwanda??
Check google and see for yourself
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by ngwaIgbo223: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2021
emae009:

Nigeria is Britain property. You guys keep barking at the wrong tree. The US can't do anything to Nigerian unity without the British same as they can't do anything in Niger without France

Shut up, everyone is not a slave like you.

Britain is a dying horse and America is their world power.

Furck them, where were they when South Sudan got theirs.

Kiss the truth.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by rapcy(m): 1:34am On Nov 03, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Check google and see for yourself

That tyrant
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) by osigiepurr(m): 1:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Abeg, enter bush jare.... Which yeye mention you get?
Jashub:
Go and join and stop disturbing my mentions

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Wins First LG In Akwa Ibom, Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi / EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.