Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria (1016 Views)

How To Become A Lush Hair Distributor In Nigeria: A Lucrative Side Hustle / Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / 25 Ideas For A Lucrative Side Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by Tkingg(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Many entrepreneur would love to start a business but they are currently engaged in a work which they cant leave because it is their source of livelihood and those that took bold step to launch their business often faced with failure because of the desperation and anxiety to see the business yield result as soon as possible, they will want the business to at least cover their feeding expenses and like that they will kill their business with too much of expectations.

This can be avoided with side hustle, you can start your business along your daily job and or your main business, your side business will be given at least 30% of your time until it reach a point where you can leave your day job or whatever keeping you busy.

I’m sure you’ve already thought of this, which is why you click the link to this article, what you want to know is the list of side hustle business in Nigeria that will be applicable to your situation.

Side hustle business you can start are many but few are can actually go in line with your work, while we don’t know the nature of work you are currently doing or what skill and knowledge you possess you can count on this article that you will surely find the right type of side hustle business you can do.

Side hustle business in Nigeria
Freelancing
Can you write, design or edit? Go over to site like fiver, upwork and freelancer to set up account and list your services with them. You can receive order in the day and do the work in evening or night when you are less busy, like that you will start making money that will make you quit your work and venture into it with a full force.

Note: make sure to keep your phone data on always if you chose this type of business, buyer will not buy from you if you are not online and make sure you deliver a top notch service. To read more on how to start your fiver business click here.

Blogging
If you have a good writing skill and knowledge about a profitable topic like personal finance and health, you can start blog and post 2 to 5 article every week, with time your blog will grow in traffic, income and you can eventually quit you work. To monetize your blog you can use AdSense or ezoic.

Note: You might spend about 10 month before you start seeing income from your blog

Cleaning business
This is a physical business yet you can still combine it with your work, what will only require from you is capital and your little time how?
Once you set up dry cleaning business you can leave it with a trusted employee that will do the work, you can then come around very evening to monitor things, simple.

Note: The secret is to hire trusted employee, if you don’t want to lose your capital.

Read more: How to publish on amazon kdp from Nigeria

YouTube Chanel
Like other online business YouTube also offer freedom, which makes it one of the best side hustle business in Nigeria. With video recorder (or good phone) and audio recorder (good phone) you can start a YouTube business where you will post engaging video on profitable topic that you have knowledge about.

Note: to make it in YouTube business make sure you edit your video well with a good thumbnail.

Dance instructor
If you love dancing and good at it, why not setup a dancing class

haa!! It will take all of my time

Who say you should give it all of your time remember will are talking about side hustle.

You just need to set up an evening dancing class or a Saturday class or home instructor, once you start having income that can cater for your livelihood you can open all day dancing class, and start doing what you love.

Note: well, I don’t really know much about dancing because I’m suck at it, but from a friend; if you want to succeed as a dancer instructor you don’t only need to be a good dancer you must able to use social media to market your business.

Graphics Designing
Though there a lot of people doing graphic design simply because it is easy to learn and set up, but yet people ate still cashing out from the business because they know their onion.

If you want to set it up as a side business do not rely on YouTube video as your teacher remember it a business and not an hobby so locate someone who is already making money from it, he or she will teach you what make a good design and how to make money from it.

Its a good business that can go alongside a job because it require little effort once, people know you they will order through phone and you will work with laptop at your leisure time.

Note: practice make perfect in design the more you practice the more great design you will deliver to your client. Also you can set up account on freelancing site increase your order.

Cloth branding (T shirt, Polo branding)
Have you ever come across a cloth with a name written on it I’m sure you would have, that name or inscription is done by cloth branding business.

It is a lucrative business you can start with little money and alongside an engagement but you must posses the skill which luckily can be acquire in less down 3 month.

If you want to go into the business make sure you do so on time, you know Nigerian like to crawl to the same business, by the time people will notice it lucrativeness, you would have become a domain expert that other look up to in fact you can from there start your own clothing store.

Read more: 25 untapped business that can make you rich in Nigeria

Music Tutor
Do you know some music I’m not talking about hip hop or rap I’m actually talking about real music the one with sign that goes up and down (don’t mind me I also suck at it) if you do, people are looking for you, it is a high demand business.

Many are looking for those that will teach their child about music (again really music) and if you can pay any of the organ it a plus. If you set it up today, it wont take more than six month before you will eventually quit your work but make sure you are dam good.

Note: Make you are good..............

Read more

https://startuppreneur.com.ng/most-lucrative-side-hustle-business-in-nigeria/
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by Mhimi007(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Op can photography count, i want to go into it as a side gig but don't know how to walk around the business part
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by AgricMaster: 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mhimi007:
Op can photography count, i want to go into it as a side gig but don't know how to walk around the business part

if you can learn DRONE VIDEOGRAPHY in addition to Photo graphy
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by Mhimi007(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
AgricMaster:

if you can learn DRONE VIDEOGRAPHY in addition to Photo graphy

will you believe I have it in mind to also get a drone...but money dey yab man I'm restricted to my smartphone for now
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by AgricMaster: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mhimi007:
will you believe I have it in mind to also get a drone...but money dey yab man I'm restricted to my smartphone for now
register with cac just biz name ~ 13k
get a biz plan ~5k
go to bank of industry(BOI)
note on your business plan list two drones you want to buy and accessories

BOI will get it for you.
while dealing with Boi also make a list of 20 people in your family or in your church or mosque you should approach to assist you get the drone if all fail
try again this time on Nairaland you never know where help can come from.
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by Simdyofficial(f): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Crypto is the highest

Betting too shocked
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by Mhimi007(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2021
AgricMaster:

register with cac just biz name ~ 13k
get a biz plan ~5k
go to bank of industry(BOI)
note on your business plan list two drones you want to buy and accessories

BOI will get it for you.
while dealing with Boi also make a list of 20 people in your family or in your church or mosque you should approach to assist you get the drone if all fail
try again this time on Nairaland you never know where help can come from.
can you give me a walkthrough on how to go about this, I'm a first year student I UNIBEN and just taking pictures as a hobby, but i want to become a pro in this, I dont have a camera or anything just my phone, how can i apply for the BOI
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by AgricMaster: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Mhimi007:
can you give me a walkthrough on how to go about this, I'm a first year student I UNIBEN and just taking pictures as a hobby, but i want to become a pro in this, I dont have a camera or anything just my phone, how can i apply for the BOI

What is it you do not understand up there.

I listed the steps one need to take.

before you can get access to loan
one need to register his business with CAC....
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by Mhimi007(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2021
AgricMaster:

What is it you do not understand up there.

I listed the steps one need to take.

before you can get access to loan
one need to register his business with CAC....
okay...read it again I get it now thanks smiley
Re: Most Lucrative Side Hustle Business In Nigeria by Emmizee(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
If you are looking to start a side hustle business with a very low capital, then you should consider Blogging. Blogging gives you the opportunity to make money from the comfort of your home with less stress. Do you want to know more about Blogging? Read more here;
https://nurturedscills.net/blog/how-to-start-a-blog/

Context of the website;

How To Start A Blog in Nigeria 2021

In addition to the 3 step video tutorial, in this new comprehensive guide, I show you:

• The basics of blogging

• Content Management Systems

• How to monetize your blog

• Exclusive tips by top pro bloggers in and outside Nigeria

• My blog story (free downloadable ebook)

Tkingg:
Many entrepreneur would love to start a business but they are currently engaged in a work which they cant leave because it is their source of livelihood and those that took bold step to launch their business often faced with failure because of the desperation and anxiety to see the business yield result as soon as possible, they will want the business to at least cover their feeding expenses and like that they will kill their business with too much of expectations.

This can be avoided with side hustle, you can start your business along your daily job and or your main business, your side business will be given at least 30% of your time until it reach a point where you can leave your day job or whatever keeping you busy.

I’m sure you’ve already thought of this, which is why you click the link to this article, what you want to know is the list of side hustle business in Nigeria that will be applicable to your situation.

Side hustle business you can start are many but few are can actually go in line with your work, while we don’t know the nature of work you are currently doing or what skill and knowledge you possess you can count on this article that you will surely find the right type of side hustle business you can do.

Side hustle business in Nigeria
Freelancing
Can you write, design or edit? Go over to site like fiver, upwork and freelancer to set up account and list your services with them. You can receive order in the day and do the work in evening or night when you are less busy, like that you will start making money that will make you quit your work and venture into it with a full force.

Note: make sure to keep your phone data on always if you chose this type of business, buyer will not buy from you if you are not online and make sure you deliver a top notch service. To read more on how to start your fiver business click here.

Blogging
If you have a good writing skill and knowledge about a profitable topic like personal finance and health, you can start blog and post 2 to 5 article every week, with time your blog will grow in traffic, income and you can eventually quit you work. To monetize your blog you can use AdSense or ezoic.

Note: You might spend about 10 month before you start seeing income from your blog

Cleaning business
This is a physical business yet you can still combine it with your work, what will only require from you is capital and your little time how?
Once you set up dry cleaning business you can leave it with a trusted employee that will do the work, you can then come around very evening to monitor things, simple.

Note: The secret is to hire trusted employee, if you don’t want to lose your capital.

Read more: How to publish on amazon kdp from Nigeria

YouTube Chanel
Like other online business YouTube also offer freedom, which makes it one of the best side hustle business in Nigeria. With video recorder (or good phone) and audio recorder (good phone) you can start a YouTube business where you will post engaging video on profitable topic that you have knowledge about.

Note: to make it in YouTube business make sure you edit your video well with a good thumbnail.

Dance instructor
If you love dancing and good at it, why not setup a dancing class

haa!! It will take all of my time

Who say you should give it all of your time remember will are talking about side hustle.

You just need to set up an evening dancing class or a Saturday class or home instructor, once you start having income that can cater for your livelihood you can open all day dancing class, and start doing what you love.

Note: well, I don’t really know much about dancing because I’m suck at it, but from a friend; if you want to succeed as a dancer instructor you don’t only need to be a good dancer you must able to use social media to market your business.

Graphics Designing
Though there a lot of people doing graphic design simply because it is easy to learn and set up, but yet people ate still cashing out from the business because they know their onion.

If you want to set it up as a side business do not rely on YouTube video as your teacher remember it a business and not an hobby so locate someone who is already making money from it, he or she will teach you what make a good design and how to make money from it.

Its a good business that can go alongside a job because it require little effort once, people know you they will order through phone and you will work with laptop at your leisure time.

Note: practice make perfect in design the more you practice the more great design you will deliver to your client. Also you can set up account on freelancing site increase your order.

Cloth branding (T shirt, Polo branding)
Have you ever come across a cloth with a name written on it I’m sure you would have, that name or inscription is done by cloth branding business.

It is a lucrative business you can start with little money and alongside an engagement but you must posses the skill which luckily can be acquire in less down 3 month.

If you want to go into the business make sure you do so on time, you know Nigerian like to crawl to the same business, by the time people will notice it lucrativeness, you would have become a domain expert that other look up to in fact you can from there start your own clothing store.

Read more: 25 untapped business that can make you rich in Nigeria

Music Tutor
Do you know some music I’m not talking about hip hop or rap I’m actually talking about real music the one with sign that goes up and down (don’t mind me I also suck at it) if you do, people are looking for you, it is a high demand business.

Many are looking for those that will teach their child about music (again really music) and if you can pay any of the organ it a plus. If you set it up today, it wont take more than six month before you will eventually quit your work but make sure you are dam good.

Note: Make you are good..............

Read more

https://startuppreneur.com.ng/most-lucrative-side-hustle-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

CPA Marketing In Nigeria (beginners Guide To $4,000 Monthly) / I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s / My Crazy Experience Have Taking A Loan From A Loan App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.