Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s (1067 Views)

Checkout Deep Freezer Built In Aba(photos) / 5kva Solar System + 3 Fan +1 Freezer+1tv+a/c / 70L Solar Fridge With A Freezer Compartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
I'm Urgently In Need of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 TVs & 2 PS2s.

Any Solar System Expert in The House Who Can Explain Vividly To Me What Would Work Publicly can Hit Up.

My Budget is 250,000 Naira.
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Meanwhile, I'm on The Check Out On Jiji Suppliers that can correspond.
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by peter0071(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
250K cant get you what you want.... However, whats the wattage of the Deep Freezer, and other loads you mentioned??
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
peter0071:
250K cant get you what you want.... However, whats the wattage of the Deep Freezer, and other loads you mentioned??

I'll be fabricating the freezer with the help of a fabricator who will be Attaching An Air Conditioning System to it.

And I'm yet To Get The Extra TV and PlayStation. So, I don't know for sure the wattage.

It's a 24 inches flat screen TV and A Normal Console.

You can give me The Estimate for The 2 TVs and 2 PlayStations Separately.

Then; if you are experienced with the wattage of most freezers; you can quote me a separate price for this.

I don't mind getting 2 Solar Systems.
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by peter0071(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
to enjoy the inverter system... you must know the wattage of the loads you want to connect to the inverter. if the TVs are less than 150W each...and the PSstattion is less than 60W. i guess you want to connect the lighting points to the inverter too... all these need to be connected.

however, if all things be equal, you would need to get a 1.5KVA inverter (for 2 TVs and PS Station)

MessiahOfAfrica:

I'll be fabricating the freezer with the help of a fabricator who will be Attaching An Air Conditioning System to it.

And I'm yet To Get The Extra TV and PlayStation. So, I don't know for sure the wattage.

Then; if you are experienced with the wattage of most freezers; you can quote me a separate price for this.

Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
peter0071:
to enjoy the inverter system... you must know the wattage of the loads you want to connect to the inverter. if the TVs are less than 150W each...and the PSstattion is less than 60W. i guess you want to connect the lighting points to the inverter too... all these need to be connected.

however, if all things be equal, you would need to get a 1.5KVA inverter (for 2 TVs and PS Station)

Great. Thanks for The Update.

How much will the complete setup cost ?

A Solar Generator of 1.5 KVA.
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by peter0071(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
the price may vary.... But an average of 450K should get you a good inverter +batteries... if you want solar panels and solar accessories, then the price goes higher...an additional 300K should do a good job of 3 panels + solar charge controller unit + cables and other minor accessories
MessiahOfAfrica:

Great. Thanks for The Update.

How much will the complete setup cost ?

A Solar Generator of 1.5 KVA.
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by bitbillionaire: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Baba, why need a 'solar system' when you already live in one?

1 Like

Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by SolarEngr(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
I'm Urgently In Need of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 TVs & 2 PS2s.

Any Solar System Expert in The House Who Can Explain Vividly To Me What Would Work Publicly can Hit Up.

That 250K, will power everything except your Freezer. You can check the thread on my signature.
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by SolarEngr(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

My #600K Grid and Solar powered inverter system will do.
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by famouscargo4u: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Not possible. It will cost you 850k
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by darexkey(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

N250,000 or do you mean to say N2,500,000?
N250,000 can't even buy you more than one original 220ah battery which costs N190K and you need 2 of such batteries.

1 Like

Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by Pennywise2: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Just tell him the truth. 250k will run other things minus freezer and AC.
grin
Re: I'm Urgently In Need Of A Solar System That Can Power A Freezer, 2 Tvs & 2 Ps2s by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 12:39am On Feb 20, 2023
SolarEngr:

That 250K, will power everything except your Freezer. You can check the thread on my signature.

Doing so now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Crazy Experience Have Taking A Loan From A Loan App / Most People Are Secretly Mining This Free Coin Now (catapult Protocol) / What Makes A Good Youth Resources Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.