Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) (4571 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Walkee: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
SiggyNG:

1. "Eyesore" is a grave word to use. At your age, you should know what word to use at what time...
2. This particular post is short; in more lengthy posts, you wont even notice the name
3. Can you please count the number of times "Siggy" appeared in that post and tell the world. Prolly my eyes can't see them.
lol. You are not ready yet. You are very rude and crass. I've seen you insult people here under your posts yet you wonder why mods snub you or worse still ban you? I guess your other account is banned again.
You are most likely a semi illiterate masquerading as a blogger.
By the way, you don't know my age. Just learn to take corrections.

I have B.A. In English and Literary Studies. I'm the last person on here you should talk to about word usage.
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Sigggy: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Walkee:
lol. You are not ready yet. You are very rude and crass. I've seen you insult people here under your posts yet you wonder why mods snub you or worse still ban you? I guess your other account is banned again.
You are most likely a semi illiterate masquerading as a blogger.
By the way, you don't know my age. Just learn to take corrections.

I have B.A. In English and Literary Studies. I'm the last person on here you should talk to about word usage.

I am replying you with the "other account" so you know it's not banned.
You have a PHd in Queens' English from Oxford University doesn't concern me 1 kobo. You just deviated from my questions and that tells a lot about how baseless your comments are... I refuse to continue in this time-wasting engagement with you.
Over & Out!
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
Help2020:

Police man wearing earigg

I thought same but I think it’s light from the ceiling superimposed on the earlobe making it look like he is wearing some flashy earring.
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
dawnomike:
May he reap the fruit of his evil deeds in multiple folds...

Story
Re: Picture Of Police Officer Who Shot 400L UNIBEN Student Surfaces Online (Photos) by Sixsigmahub: 6:55am On Nov 01, 2021
KosiGee:

I thought same but I think it’s light from the ceiling superimposed on the earlobe making it look like he is wearing some flashy earring.

Exactly...

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Set Date For Indefinite Strike Commencement / Can Utme Be Registered Twice? / Nimasa Scholarship To Study (5) Course Abroad 2014/2015 08067981687

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.