Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (49249 Views)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
EraseTheDot:

What economic attraction does South east has than Portharcourt that has an international airport? Do you think FG would just site an int'l airport that is not self sustaining.

- erase the dot
let this be the first and last day you dare quote me here again please avoid me undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by EraseTheDot: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
let this be the first and last day you dare quote me here again please avoid me undecided
Answer the question and stop hiding inside a woman's gown like ojukwu.

- erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Workch: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol @ international airport.

We too like mediocrity for this country

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
onumadu:
Unbelievable!
Check out the number of vehicles in the parking lots already! shocked

Be calming down.

They are there to witness the commissioning ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by APCNig: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kudos

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
dirtydiva:
Make FG bury their head in shame, they can't rejoice whenever an edifice is bn erected in Anambra state. Because they don't want Obiano to rubbish them the project history on their face

U dey ok so?

Do you have any proof of Obiano's invitation of the President for the commissioning, and the later's subsequent refusal?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Evercurious(f): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Standard wetin?, this Warehouse.
Na so una make noise ontop Imo international airport but today nko?, na warehouse for chicken feeds.

-erase the dot

Oga stop being a sadist. Okay?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
jlinkd78:
Shame on FG that goes to commission projects based on party lines

U well at all?

Any proof of Obiano's invitation of Mr. President for the commissioning, and his subsequent refusal?

Una too petty jare.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Felabrity: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
They commission everything in Nigeria

Even 1km road

Pathetic
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerian politicians can't for once built a world class Government Administrative buildings, hospitals, Airports, Skyscrapers, bridges, Metropolitan railway transportation system and Seaport except building a mediocre project.
Is this how a world class international cargo Airport use to be or a warehouse?
This look like a Plane Hangar.
Anyway, I hope UGM and IPOB terrorist no go reason that Airport grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by poetictwenty(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
post=107199751:
More from Anambra Airport

Those airfield ground lighting is great.... I believe it's an ADBsafegate runway edge LED lights...

I just hope they will get capable hands to maintain it properly.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyhaze: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
EraseTheDot:

- erase the dot
why are you thrashing all over this thread?

Why is the thread causing so much grief and anguish to you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
descarado:
Shame on the fed govt of Nigeria.
Buhari went to imo state to commission gutters but can't come to anambra to commission this?

The hatred is in born.
We move. What don't kill us spurs us.

Kudos to all that made this happen. From the first person that started the fight to establish airport in anambra state to the governor.

Wait, you want the vegetable to commission a project built with state money or what? Had he finished commissioning 2Niger bridge. Don't ever wait for anyone before you make your move! Hatred inside an average northerner/talibans is inbuilt.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by JeffreyJunior: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Buhari should've made this priority, I'm so disappointed.

A state governor building an airport in 15months should be a landmark and he gracing the occasion would've encouraged other governors to emulate good governance.

I'm glad to be an Anambrarian and no matter what others think of us, we will continue to thrive.

Good job Obiano.

20 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by onumadu: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sheriman:
Nigerian politicians can't for once built a world class Government Administrative buildings hospitals Airport Skyscraper Seaport except building a mediocre project.
Is this how a world class international cargo Airport use to be or a warehouse?
This look like a plane hanger.
Anyway, I hope UGM and IPOB terrorist no go reason that Airport grin grin grin grin

E Pain am well well! cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by deji17: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
When states with low oil revenue are doing projects like this, you just wonder what the oil producing states are doing with all the 13% derivation, NDDC and other extras. Our development has to start from the grassroots. That is : states and Local Government. But everyone is fixated on FG due to military government hangover.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by chiefobdk2: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
I see yoruba Muslims and yoruba Christians running berserk on this thread.. Why do good news from the east pain yoruba people so much. Why dis hatred

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
I expect UGM to goan burn it down

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anambra drug cargo airport you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Ebukawaylaid(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
post=107199751:
More from Anambra Airport
This is beautiful. you're doing a nice job. Please, I'm from Umueri, and a son of Anambra. Please, how do I get a job in this airport. I will be done with my NYSC next year February. Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
Awesome, great development

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Clasmanj(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
post=107202597:
More

Awesome �

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
onumadu:

E Pain am well well! cheesy
Maintenance is the Koko here. Nothing special in the Airport. Looks like a warehouse to me. If you want to see a world class international cargo Airport check out Airport from sane countries.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Abujason: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Standard wetin?, this Warehouse.
Na so una make noise ontop Imo international airport but today nko?, na warehouse for chicken feeds.

-erase the dot
Ordinarily I will ignore you and your foolishness. But for an Almajiri whose arrid desert zone has nothing to contribute other than disease, poverty, dictatorship, illiteracy, and terrorism, you should not be here baiting on blessed people of Southeast. If you are brave, show us the projects completed by your state other than creating more Almajiris like you on daily basis. We are far ahead of where you will be 100 years from now.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
During COMMISSIONING. Those are vehicles of govt and non Governmental guest
onumadu:
Unbelievable!
Check out the number of vehicles in the parking lots already! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Simdyofficial(f): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ceegar01:
I think they should put more light inside the terminal building it looks dark inside
make I on light for u.. Too much garri no good.

Na joke o
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

This is beautiful. you're doing a nice job. Please, I'm from Umueri, and a son of Anambra. Please, how do I get a job in this airport. I will be done with my NYSC next year February. Thank you.
Go through your Igwe there's quota for people of Umueri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Sirwallace(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
when we tell people we want biafra the say government is trying for you guys look at it federal government cannot build International airport nor anything in East

So the one the just renovated at Enugu, it is your father that built that?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Verysmart101: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Workch:
Lol @ international airport.

We too like mediocrity for this country

Wat are u trying to say?
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by biosystech: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is good to see but I have observations and suggestions.

1. The landscaping does not look finished. Hope it has not been abandoned? Even the environment leading to the airport needs to be landscaped and security cameras in place.
2. More lighting in the building is needed and electronic billboards showing flight arrival and departures.
3. Having ornamental plants to adorn the entire building is not bad, it shouldn't be left scanty like that.
4. That departure door should be automated.
5. Hopefully, incoming governments will have a bus terminal and railway station close to the airport to enable people to harness the different means of transportation to their destinations.
6. What kind of sound system is that?
7. Hopefully, trolley use will be free, instead of us being charged and the restroom, well taken care of.
8. I did not see CCTVs around.
9. Since it is mostly a cargo airport, I can't see any mobile or overhead cranes around, even a warehouse where the goods will be offloaded to for clearing. What's up with that?

I believe from here and hopefully, when it becomes self-sustaining, more structures and beautifications will be added. Anambra needs to aim to make the airport the best and most modern airport in Nigeria before competing for the best in Africa, irrespective of the structure in place and customer and services, top notch and friendly

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Verysmart101: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
EraseTheDot:

- erase the dot

Let's have our Biafra you Fulani supporters of APC.Since we don't have economic values,let's form our own country.Tell your normadic father of cattles to let south east be independent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... / A Nairalanders Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.