Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (49247 Views)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos) / 268 Stranded Nigerians Evecuated From China Arrive Abuja Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Tamtam2000: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2021
EraseTheDot:

What economic attraction does South east has than Portharcourt that has an international airport? Do you think FG would just site an int'l airport that is not self sustaining.

- erase the dot
Your tears, our joy.
You go cry tire. Onye mgbu

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MI6Surveillance: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Nwokem mechionu, you know nothing about politics and development in Anambra

Abagworo:
For this Airport to be fully in use there should be continuity in governance. I wush ndi Anambra a Governor wise enough not to play politics with development.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by giles14(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2021
post=107199826:
Anambra International Cargo Airport
so na this rubbish cost $2.2blns to build? In current black market value #1.2trillion .Anambra na who do us
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MI6Surveillance: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
giles14:
so na this rubbish cost $2.2blns to build? In current black market value #1.2trillion .Anambra na who do us
[/s]

Fool, where did you see such amount in Anambra budget? Do you know what's $2b? Some of you should just be taken to psychiatric hospital. Please convert $2b into naira. Even federal government doesn't have such money

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2021
giles14:
Rubbish kee you there Otondo, anu can your poor state afford to build airport, dombo can your region afford $2billion in a year, even FG can't fund such amount without borrowing talk more of Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by OnyeOgboni: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Apologies bro,I misunderstood you. I thought you were one of those dark forces that spew trash here on a regular.Kudos.
engrfaruq:

You're not an idiot sir. Anambra State Government built the airport, but people were complaining that the FG was planning to frustrate the commissioning of the facility. I hope you get the gist now, without a single insult from me.

You should note that, we can argue and disagree without necessarily throwing insults, that's called maturity.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by dapolaw(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2021
So nah state government built the one in Enugu.

Bonesbreaker:
when we tell people we want biafra the say government is trying for you guys look at it federal government cannot build International airport nor anything in East
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by engrfaruq(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2021
OnyeOgboni:
Apologies bro,I misunderstood you. I thought you were one of those dark forces that spew trash here on a regular.Kudos.

You're welcome bro, one love.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Michcole: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2021
EraseTheDot:

What economic attraction does South east has than Portharcourt that has an international airport? Do you think FG would just site an int'l airport that is not self sustaining.

- erase the dot

Attention seeker grin
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Decide2rise: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Obiano no invite him nah
How did you know he did not. Remember he went to about recently to meet him
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Decide2rise: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
EraseTheDot:

You get sense so?.. Was he invited?
una too dey make noise like say dis na the first ever state funded airport in Nigeria.

- erase the dot
Idiot how did you know he was not invited ? Stupid Nigerians that always concluded on matters without verification
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good one here.

Next step in further development of the terminal building to to cover the bare trusses showing above with beautiful POP or PVC ceiling boards.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
dirtydiva:
If the FG wasn't invited they wouldn't have try to interrupt the commissioning of the airport project

Proof that they tried to interrupt the commissioning event or stay quiet. I no dey for beer parlour talk.

Mind you, Obiano enjoys good relations with the FG.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by biosystech: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Phut:

Everything can never be free. Trolley should never be free.
At JFK, we pay $6 for trolley use (approximately 2,500 naira). How else can things be maintained, if everything is free.
Different experiences then. I was never charged for using one at JKIA, Nairobi still, they were in good shape and functioned properly.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by santachris: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i need a five plot of land here any link
Hit me up on Whatsapp 0-8-1-4-0-3-8-8-4-9-9
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Proof that they tried to interrupt the commissioning event or stay quiet. I no dey for beer parlour talk.

Mind you, Obiano enjoys good relations with the FG.

Mind you, I m not talking about Mr president in person, the people working under him want to delay the commissioning of the airport because they felt it will serve as a boost for Soludo to win the election
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
anochuko01:
I expect UGM to goan burn it down

You see when we say Fulani terrorists impostors have infested the whole of nairaland!!

See what this criminal impostor who is attempting to bear Igbo name is saying!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
goaldynman:

You see when we say Fulani terrorists impostors have infested the whole of nairaland!!

See what this criminal impostor who is attempting to bear Igbo name is saying!!

I registered this account almost a decade ago.
So you should know what's up...
Since they don't want anything Nigeria, they can as well do the needful.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by giles14(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107211398:

Rubbish kee you there Otondo, anu can your poor state afford to build airport, dombo can your region afford $2billion in a year, even FG can't fund such amount without borrowing talk more of Anambra state.
nna I b pure nwaafo anaedo.
What is good is good and what is bad is dad.
$2 bln on that rubbish is very very bad .

I don't celebrate mediocrities.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
dirtydiva:
Mind you, I m not talking about Mr president in person, the people working under him want to delay the commissioning of the airport because they felt it will serve as a boost for Soludo to win the election

Boost for Soludo?

Buhari nor send Andy Uba o, forget say e dey APC.

Nobody wants to delay anything to disadvantage Soludo or boost Andy Uba.

I am an Anambra man. Most Anambra people do not want Andy Uba.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Where are the aeroplanes?@
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by majorbravo: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blitz888:

Yep.
Thank God for the apparition... You must be a Catholic then.

There's a drive-through from Odumodu Umunya connecting Nteje to Umueri where the airport is located.
Yes I am. A proud one at that.
I’m happy to find out that there’s more development coming to the area.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MI6Surveillance: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2021
[s]
giles14:
nna I b pure nwaafo anaedo.What is good is good and what is bad is dad.$2 bln on that rubbish is very very bad .
don't celebrate mediocrities.
[/s]

You deserved to be thrown into River Niger. Do you know what $2b? Illiterates like you shouldn't be allowed out of chains lest you infedt others
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Verysmart101 post=107232268][/quote]

Move which election?

Because of IPOB?

Only a sissy of a President would do that?

Do you even know what you are saying?

Moving the election is IPOB's grand plan. That's the reason for their attacks. Dem no dey calculate sha. Anyone who thinks that a retired Major General as President would give in to such national threat is not well at all.

Not even a 'bloody civilian' (like the military guys would refer to civilians) President Jonathan succumbed in the heat of Boko Haram attacks during the 2015 elections.

It is like surrendering your country's sovereignty to a group of people. E no dey happen. Even if e go happen, like in Afghanistan, dead bodies go full everywhere, and e go take several years.

Una never understand the implications of all of these.

I sidon dey look sha.
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
sunsewa16:

Maybe na u and ur fellow terrorist de plan something sinister toward the airport,bear in mind that this ur comment has been registered for future reference and investigation in case you and ur fellow terrorist marshal out ur plans.
Gbe gbogbo enu e so un jooor!!
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by sunsewa16: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sheriman:

Gbe gbogbo enu e so un jooor!!

Ana ekwueri
Re: Obiano Commissions Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by sunjai(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
post=107211398:

please, no new update about the airport? Flights and all that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Pictures) / Udom Emmanuel Links Akwa Ibom With Abia Through Long Abandoned Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.