Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,249 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) (47390 Views)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2021
As David danced..This is the joy of The Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Valuc: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Is today his birthday?
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
When u mistakenly carry palace to win city with ur salary and e later enta grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by KingDash: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Baba40:

Worship your own that you can see nah... fight dey dia?
yes.. una stupidity too much.
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by kmaster007: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
When Ur bet9ja ticket show green...
jaybenugo:
A video of shared online captured the moment a joyous man danced uncontrollably in church, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqjuX6r_Tj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjtf2fpg-Ko
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by SarkinYarki: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Another Nigerian clown ...give him opportunity now he will be the first to loot
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Kyase(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Angelfrost:
That's the exact way Ole Soljskaer danced in church today... cool tongue lipsrsealed

Ask Fergie001, Xynerise, Kyase, Ray07, Garfield1
Atalanta will cut that dance short sha
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Myhusband(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
After paying his sokoloan back grin

na joke o

in the house of the Lord there is fullness of joy
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by jnrbayano(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Another Nigerian clown ...give him opportunity now he will be the first to loot

grin
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by starlingbawa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
This one no really get bills to pay...
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Kulushkalash(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
When someone mistakenly transfers 5btc to your crypto wallet grin cool

1 Like

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Passionate1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Being happy never goes out of style. .

1 Like

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by kumulus(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
That a feeling!

grin grin grin
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by emaopel: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
In the presence of God...there is fullness of joy...
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by caye(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
The black man is a strange being ,who as acts as if he doesn't care, even when fire is burning on his mountain.
Southern church ( supposedly) refuse to acknowledge the creeping war decimating the northern Christians, focusing on their silly messages of wealth without hard work and thought , and....
Bunch of brainless clowns.

1 Like

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Coronavirus84: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:
This is what happens when you gat no bills to pay.
You are so funny
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
caye:
The black man is a strange being ,who as acts as if he doesn't care, even when fire is burning on his mountain.
Southern church ( supposedly) refuse to acknowledge the creeping war decimating the northern Christians, focusing on their silly messages of wealth without hard work and thought , and....
Bunch of brainless clowns.
underated comment
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Badonasty(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
Baba don cash out betja on Saturday...una no go understand
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by IbileIfe: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by ukpahu(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
We will dance like this one day in jesus name,pls can someone say a big amen

2 Likes

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
The joy of the Lord is our strength
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by OOLUSEG(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by OOLUSEG(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107210793:
*singing*

When the spirit of the Lord is upon my soul,
I will dance like David Danced....

No be small dancing o
God has been good and kind to him,
And if not yet, his Miracle is on the way with these dance steps to honour Baba God in his presence.

We Rise.

Better mind the kinda rubbish posts you make on social media
This was exactly what Kind David's wife said about him when he was dancing just like this man back then,
That she became childless for the rest of her life.

We pray that won't be your portion in life.
Some of you just jump online to be typing trash cos you have access to one kinda phone.
Someone is praising his God in happiness, you are calling it rubbish!!
Better Be guided!!
Advice from the elders.
Read below......

A woman who mocked King David for dancing in the presence of God lived the rest of her life to regret her action. Michal,
David’s wife, despised her husband when he danced before the Ark of God’s covenant.
Michal scolded her husband for publicly dancing before God. To Michal, her speech was appropriate since David was her husband; however,
God considered it as an insult hauled against his integrity!
Therefore, Michal was barren for the rest of her life.

The scripture reported Michal’s speech to David,

“…How glorious was the king of Israel today, uncovering himself today in the eyes of the maids of his servants, as one of the base fellows shamelessly uncovers himself!” (2 Samuel 6:20).

“So David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel.
Therefore I will play music before the Lord. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight.
But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor.”
Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death” (2 Samuel 6:21-23 KJV).

That is not a church you say?
People that watched the 30 seconds video will know that "you are not a fool" as you said, at all at all!
Funny people everywhere cheesy wink cheesy

Read your Bible very well, Michal had FIVE Sons.....2 Samuel 21: 8
Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Martinez39s(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
When God is good to someone, the dance flows grin
Paxonel the wishy-washy atheist Christian. How do you do?

1 Like

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

Yes ooo because Christ has paid it all on the cross. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Polynek(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Which kind church wey keyboardist dey wear cap lipsrsealed
grin U de see road oo I tot am d only one dat observed that

1 Like

Re: Joyous Man Dances Uncontrollably In Church (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
jaybenugo:
A video of shared online captured the moment a joyous man danced uncontrollably in church, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVqjuX6r_Tj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjtf2fpg-Ko

The way I go dance when BABA GOD finally pick my call eehn, e fit even shock BABA self.

Me go dey dance dey cry tears of joy.

BABA GOD I believe say e go soon happen. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.