Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) (1980 Views)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) / Oshiomhole Replies Babatunde Ogala APC Legal Adviser: You Take Directive From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by OLAADEX(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2021
Katsina state Governor Bello Masari and Former All Progressive Congress National Lagal Adviser Babatunde Ogala Esq visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Abuja today.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by expertman(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by TRIGITIS: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Incoming president already discussing his cabinet while ipob pigs of biafuro are still suffering Buhari by sitting at home and killing themselves. Such is the irony of life.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
OLAADEX:
Katsina state Governor Bello Masari and Former All Progressive Congress National Lagal Adviser Babatunde Ogala Esq visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Abuja today.
You're not a good person grin

You no want make the developers sleep tonight grin

Make I quickly call Chinedu, he must not log in to Nairaland tonight, make him HBP no high after seeing this news grin

Why the BAT they strategies and consult, some haters' from a geopolitical region the BAT has never ruled are hating for no reason.

I wander how people go hate a Politician that has never rule their state or have anything to do with their geopolitical region.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by TooNoisy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
One thing is for sure. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the King of Nigerian politics. As Akeredolu put it - Asiwaju is our Capone!!

I do not think he will run. However, anyone that will be president MUST be acceptable to Tinubu.

When I hear names like Peter Obi, I just laugh. Who know Peter Obi outside the South East? Even the South East Governors wouldn't work for him, because they know he will not get one vote outside his Igbo tribe. And the Igbos make up only 12% of the voting population with the lowest turnout.

Asiwaju is the National Leader of Nigerian politicians, but I think he will let Osinbajo run!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by gasparpisciotta: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Jagaban please change your tailor or add more tailors at least you can afford it.
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
TooNoisy:
One thing is for sure. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the King of Nigerian politics. As Akeredolu put it - Asiwaju is our Capone!!

I do not think he will run. However, anyone that will be president MUST be acceptable to Tinubu.

Why do you think he won't run?

It seems you don't follow news sha grin

Have you heard of SWAGA?

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
I laugh

Very old picture

They want to deceive there ancestors

Go to goldmynetv on Instagram and see how the real yorubas with brain are abusing Tinubu today grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by OLAADEX(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Make I quickly call Chinedu, he must not log in to Nairaland tonight, make him HBP no high after seeing this news grin

Why the BAT they strategies and construct, some haters from a geopolitical region the BAT has never ruled are hating for no reason.

I wander how people go hate a Politician that has never rule their state or have anything to do with their geopolitical region.

You care about them?
Tinubu has not governed their state and he's is the reason why they states is so backward

Awon unknown gunmen, ungun men known

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by EraseTheDot: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
-erase the dot

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by OLAADEX(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I laugh

Very old picture

Go to goldmynetv on Instagram and see how the real yorubas with brain are abusing Tinubu grin

I know you are pained!!!
This is old picture?
Why are you people like this?
Is Tinubu responsible for the backwardness of your region?

7 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
OLAADEX:

I know you are pained!!!
This is old picture?
Why are you people like this?
Is Tinubu responsible for the backwardness of your region?

Anyone who bursts your lies is Igbo, IPob or Biafra

Drunks

Tinubu that attended wedding fatiha of senator Abu Ibrahim son today in Abuja is the person you said Governor of katsina visited

Na lie go kill una grin

I will keep exposing your evil lies on this forum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by OLAADEX(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Drunks

Tinubu that attended wedding fatiha of senator Abu Ibrahim son today in Abuja is the person you said Governor of katsina visited

Na lie go kill una grin

Because he attended wedding fatiah today he must not received visitor again?
When he was away in UK you were among those spreading the rumour of his death and today again you saw when his hands and legs were shaking thereby making him unfit to be president ?

You don't deserve a reply

8 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Treasure17(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
I don't get all these paparazzi about Tinubu.
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Penguin2: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:

Why the BAT they strategies and consult, some haters' from a geopolitical region the BAT has never ruled are hating for no reason.

Sometimes try and pretend you are reasonable and intelligent.
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Sometimes try and pretend you are reasonable and intelligent.
Why are you pained Obina? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Absule771: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
is unfair
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by ThatFairGuy: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ashiwaju jagunjagun

3 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by gabolak(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
God, please give us a president that can right the wrong of this nation this time around.
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Blackfire(m): 2:18am On Oct 31, 2021
My govnor should let him know that it North2023 North2023 North2023

No vacancy for any southerners be it Peter obi or tinubu

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyway I sell cows o
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by seunmsg(m): 4:45am On Oct 31, 2021
The agenda is progressing steadily.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Urbanchampion: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I laugh

Very old picture

Go to goldmynetv on Instagram and see how the real yorubas with brain are abusing Tinubu today grin

You're such a dull boy, referring to 2 pictures taken the same day, but at different locations, as one being old and the other recent, even when the people in the pictures apperently wore the same outfits, but at different time and locations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Difrent: 5:52am On Oct 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I laugh

Very old picture

LIAR
the picture is not very old
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Difrent: 5:54am On Oct 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Drunks

Na lie go kill una grin

Was he at the wedding all day?
Stop making a fool of yourself..... princeofLagos holmes

3 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:02am On Oct 31, 2021
And so?
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by ugoknow: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Drunks

Na lie go kill una grin

be smart for once.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by lereinter(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2021
We have buhari lickasses

We have tinubu lickasses

After collecting 1500, they easily do the devil's work
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Drogunov: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
seunmsg:
The agenda is progressing steadily.

Because of mere visits, agenda is progressing, abi? grin grin grin. You are so unapologetically pathetic. You suck pricks, lick asses and mop boots without even trying to hide it. What a waste of dignity and self esteem. Fake auditor! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by DEROX: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
May GOD bless my JAGABAN may his enemies not die but leave to see his progress so they can wail in pains cool inshallah
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Drogunov: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
TRIGITIS:
Incoming president already discussing his cabinet while ipob pigs of biafuro are still suffering Buhari by sitting at home and killing themselves. Such is the irony of life.

Meaning?
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by Drogunov: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
DEROX:
May GOD bless my JAGABAN may his enemies not die but leave to see his progress so they can wail in pains cool inshallah

Yinmu.
Re: Governor Bello Masari And Babatunde Ogala Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photo) by DEROX: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ashiwaju jagunjagun
wink jagaun jagun lo n bo (general himself)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Koronu Ibadan Were People Don't Think / Just In: APC Screening Committee Ranks Osinbajo Top / Peter Obi: Door To Door Campaigning Kicks Off In Benin: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.