Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? (3927 Views)

Haba What Is Really Going On In Nigeria Today? / Tinubu's "Bala Blue" Incident : What Is Really Going On? / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2021
onumadu:

I was following your points until I got to the bolded words and I started to suspect that you may not really be speaking the truth.
Did you read the original post on top very carefully?
In the original post, I stated that someone in a major city of the state told me that he and his friends were enjoying themselves in a local nkwobi joint by the time I spoke with him, around 9 -10pm.
That is why I became confused, because it is not rhyming with what people like you are saying here.
BTW Anambra people would NEVER relocate to another state or region. To go and do what there?
Go hustle? Yes!
Relocate? NOPE!
Ogidi hosts the largest building materials market in the whole South east and south south and even north central. And it is booming.

Here goes the chestbeating again.

*Sighs

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2021
meccuno:
but you are a liar and fear monger. And I can bet my balls that you are an afonja

You guess wrong. I'm from the only Region that can give Biafra their independence. grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s]Rubbish

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by meccuno: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

You guess wrong. I'm from the only Region that can give Biafra their independence. grin
Afonja relax grin You are in bondage too
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by meccuno: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin
pain me? I just feel pity for you bruh grin
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] people who live there have spoken but you a paid hack knows more than them. Go and sit the fvck down.

You are one of them. Open your mouth.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Awka360: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Listen and listen carefully

The current hottest places in Anambra as I type now are:

Awka(state capital)~cultist disturbances
Okpuno axis of Awka~cultist disturbances
Amikwor (Awka)~cultist disturbances
Ifiite Awka~cultist disturbances
Border towns of Anambra~Ipob and Nigeria security forces

Onitsha ain’t even as hot as the state capital...Onitsha is cool.

Cult killings here and there in d state capital...gangs moving up and down. The situation in Anambra currently seems like some touts,cultists from other states were imported down to Anambra.

Anambra State never had these cult disturbances in previous govt...this govt just licensed thuggery and cultism and now pple can’t sleep in peace in a whole state capital.

Towns like Amawbia,nawfia,nise,Nibo,Abagana,EnuguUkwu,nimo etc in Anambra are more serene and safest than than even d state capital.

Movt around the state capital is a bit restricted. The only major road which houses prison,immigration,SCID is blocked because of security. And coupled with no good motorable roads in d state capital pple are made to pay through their nose for a journey which usually takes a short period of time.

Awka to Nibo is 200 before 100
Awka to Agulu is 300 before 150
Awka to Amawbia is 150 before 50
Awka to Enugukwu 150 before 100
Awka to Abagana 200 before 100
Awka to nkpor 300
Awka to Onitsha 400

Poor Masses especially in d state capital are suffering and still smiling. December looks gloomy already for them.Life is currently hard for the pple dwelling in d so called state capital because everything has trippled. Food prices,rents soaring higher.
It’s best to say that the emergence of unknown gunmen,Ipob,security forces,rising case of cultism has made life more difficult for the poor masses who just want to live,do business and relax.

Note: This is a people’s view on the current happenings in Anambra

4 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2021
meccuno:

He is still wailing grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by pointblank247(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2021
ba7man:
Hmmm...... you personally witnessed this

These people dey lie like fish. sad
lie kiill you there, for your information this happend in my village in Nnobi of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
meccuno:

Pitty yourself instead. You go hide for Kaduna or Kano Dey enjoy peace and Crimeless society while IPOB are killing people in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by pointblank247(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2021
onumadu:

The bolded is why I asked the question, and also why I said that your comment confused me a little.
Aren't people free again to say their minds in Igboland?
Has it ever happened that Igbo stop holding opinions, differing in their opinions, and still going about their normal businesses freely and safely?
When did holding a contrary view start meaning death sentence in Igboland?
As ezigbo nwa afo Igbo, I understand our dilemma as a people, but we should never lose who were are in the pursuit of whatever goal.
Hopefully when Kanu is released (he is a fierce republican who believes in total free speech) he would denounce and distance IPOB from all those killing others for holding contrary opinion.
In Igboland "Oha ka". cool And that "Oha" is an amalgam of individuals and groups with disparate views, beliefs and opinions.
That is what makes us Igbo.
you made a lot of sense but remember that ndi igbo lost the Biafran war due to the work of the saboutuers , that's why ipobians are ruthless when dealing with any identified SABO

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2021
Awka360:
Listen and listen carefully

The current hottest places in Anambra as I type now are:

Awka(state capital)~cultist disturbances
Okpuno axis of Awka~cultist disturbances
Amikwor (Awka)~cultist disturbances
Ifiite Awka~cultist disturbances
Border towns of Anambra~Ipob and Nigeria security forces

Onitsha ain’t even as hot as the state capital...Onitsha is cool.

Cult killings here and there in d state capital...gangs moving up and down. The situation in Anambra currently seems like some touts,cultists from other states were imported down to Anambra.

Anambra State never had these cult disturbances in previous govt...this govt just licensed thuggery and cultism and now pple can’t sleep in peace in a whole state capital.

Towns like Amawbia,nawfia,nise,Nibo,Abagana,EnuguUkwu,nimo etc in Anambra are more serene and safest than than even d state capital.

Movt around the state capital is a bit restricted. The only major road which houses prison,immigration,SCID is blocked because of security. And coupled with no good motorable roads in d state capital pple are made to pay through their nose for a journey which usually takes a short period of time.

Awka to Nibo is 200 before 100
Awka to Agulu is 300 before 150
Awka to Amawbia is 150 before 50
Awka to Enugukwu 150 before 100
Awka to Abagana 200 before 100
Awka to nkpor 300
Awka to Onitsha 400

Poor Masses especially in d state capital are suffering and still smiling. December looks gloomy already for them.Life is currently hard for the pple dwelling in d so called state capital because everything has trippled. Food prices,rents soaring higher.

Note: This is a people’s view on the current happenings in Anambra

Yet, they claimed Anambra is safe. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOB should continue

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Yorubaritua1ist: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

[s]No worry. We will help you achieve what you want to achieve as regards the violence in the EAST. FG will keep all the violence in the EAST. Our Galant Northern Soldiers will use IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their SYMPATHISERS for TARGET PRACTICE. The East will be used as training ground for the Nigerian Army.

Thank God, that Region is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy. Buhari and the North will sacrifice that Region. As long as other Regions are peaceful, we are OK with what IPOB do with the Easgrin grin grin grin[/s]
Bandits and terrorists are killing abokis everyday in the north while your females are kidnapped and turned into sex slaves but other Nigerians don't even care cause your region is the most useless region in Nigeria, even if the whole Northern Nigeria burns to the ground nobody will give a Bleep about it cause the live of the average abokki is worthless and doesn't matter cheesy

Bokoharam and bandits are helping igbos to deal with you people.I'm sure that before the end of today we will get news of how many useless abokkis were killed today by bandits in the north cheesy
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by ba7man(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2021
pointblank247:
lie kiill you there, for your information this happend in my village in Nnobi of Anambra state.
And while the shooting was ongoing, you were there watching as if it's Rambo you're watching on tv, right?

Dey try calm down.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by gidgiddy: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

You are on point.
Borno will be Childs play compared to Anambra, if the activities of IPOB is not halted. And the entire East will be affected. I'm based in Owerri and I know what's going on in the EAST. They think they are doing Buhari, the North or West, but they are doing themselves. DO YOU KNOW THAT, OVER 99% OF THE ATROCITIES, KILLINGS, ROBBING AND OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES OF IPOB ARE NOT REPORTED?

The few ones you read on the pages of newspaper or the ones Oyigboupdate post here are less than 1% of what's happening in the EAST. Since IGBO thought they are doing Buhari and the North and they also assumed that, Buhari and the North are presently feeling the pains. grin grin grin They decided to keep mute and endure the pains they are going through
. grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin

Whatever you think is happening in the South East as a whole is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina

Its not up to what is happening in Malami's home state of Kebbi where 80 people were butchered in one single day in June

It is not up to what is happening in Southern Kaduna where over 30 people were buried a month ago in the picture below

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Sergio101:

Okay bro.
Happy Sunday!!.
Have a nice day.
Am not out for unnecessarily banter (childish actions).
The op simply asked a question but I can see you are just trying to make it a tribal game...... I can't stoop to such puerile action this early morning..... it speak more of low IQ.

Have a nice day!!!

Stop wailing biko. The op asked a question and I decided to educate him with facts, why are you pained?

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2021
gidgiddy:

Whatever you think is happening in the South East as a whole is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina

Its not up to what is happening in Malami's home state of Kebbi where 80 people were butchered in one single day in June

It is not up to what is happening in Southern Kaduna where over 30 people were buried a month ago in the picture below

Trash.
Borno is safer than the EAST now. And Anambra is the most unsafe State in Nigeria.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by jom28gy(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2021
onumadu:

Sounds like the Anambra I know. undecided

So, why would someone not from the state say that "tension is too high in Anambra now"?
What could be his motive? Is he just afraid because he is not a local?
You are spot on about the contributions of oyigboupdate to this whole confusion here in nairaland.
he maybe be among those who want to distarblised Igbo lands on the media to make us look bad on public view.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by jom28gy(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2021
gidgiddy:

enemies of igbos want to heighten the tensions in Igbo lands,, when the degree of what they are saying, can not be measured with that of the north.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by gidgiddy: 11:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Trash.
Borno is safer than the EAST now. And Anambra is the most unsafe State in Nigeria.

Im not sure that these people that were slaughtered by herdsmen in Benue some weeks ago will agree with you

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2021
gidgiddy:

Im not sure that these people that were slaughtered by herdsmen in Benue some weeks ago will agree with you

Leave Benue State alone. Fucus on the EAST where IPOB are killing and destroying IGBO land grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by vanbonattel: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2021
A lot of Fulani people working with the DSS can speak fluent igbo, some were recruited because they were born in Onitsha.

They Are The Unknown Gunmen You See Everyday.

Their intent is to use it to cause some havoc, using IPOB as their justification. 

They will go ahead and shoot up innocent young people around Anambra state, saying they are disrupting the elections. 

They want to use this story to rig Anambra state elections in favor of APC. 

Another fulani motive for this propaganda is the money. Do you know how much is realized daily from the numerous checkpoints they are mounting around South east, in the last one month, up to 10 new checkpoints has been needlessly mounted in Anambra state alone, preventing movement, slowing people down and collecting money openly in the long queues.

Check very well, unknown gunmen has been appearing in Anambra state only on popular road junctions, Ekwulobia, Nkpor, Nnobi and other strategic spots in the state, their plan is to spread fear as far as possible, we call it scaremongering. They want everyone to panic and run, testing the resistance of the masses. 

They also use several social media outlets, radio and TV news casts to announce all the gory details of the attacks, aiming to scare more people into believing that the state is unsafe. 

In Naira land , news against IPOB hit the front page so fast after each attack, with the faces of Igbos killed displayed openly. The latest videos to speak igbo in the terror videos made a lot of people to believe they are desperate to frame IPOB. Are they working under instructions from the information ministry? 

What you are seeing in Anambra state is an orchestrated plan to intimidate innocent masses and make them to hate IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by meccuno: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2021
[s]
Bighead9:

You are one of them. Open your mouth.
[/s]Trash

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Zenithh: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2021
vanbonattel:
[s]A lot of Fulani people working with the DSS can speak fluent igbo, some were recruited because they were born in Onitsha.

They Are The Unknown Gunmen You See Everyday.

Their intent is to use it to cause some havoc, using IPOB as their justification. 

They will go ahead and shoot up innocent young people around Anambra state, saying they are disrupting the elections. 

They want to use this story to rig Anambra state elections in favor of APC. 

Another fulani motive for this propaganda is the money. Do you know how much is realized daily from the numerous checkpoints they are mounting around South east, in the last one month, up to 10 new checkpoints has been needlessly mounted in Anambra state alone, preventing movement, slowing people down and collecting money openly in the long queues.[/s]

Ibos always quick to accuse DSS. Was it not here we first saw ibos hailing the gunmen/Ipob when this whole havoc started..we saw the videos and the cheering crowd in Imo and Anambra states. We watched it all. And no matter how the chaos escalates,Ipob will always be fingered to the violence going on in d East because THEY INSTIGATED it from d start. They started initially with sit at homes and later came out to counter it. Now they are back ordering ibos to sit at home for one more week...soon their set of terrorists and hoodlums will take over it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Zenithh: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
I have a friend who relocated to the East with a big business and now is always worried about the violence in d East. According to him,nobody is safe not even d Governor. His wife is always attacking him for leaving the North. According to him Kaduna where dey once based is better than the East. In the East u have a lot of things to worry about especially when u relocate with a big business. Kidnapping,assassination,unhealthy competition,spiritual fight,wickedness etc all in d East.
So ibos should wake up and fix their region for they say charity begins at home. Your house can be in disarray all d time and u now want others to be good to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by BianoJay(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Cc.
Seun, OAM4J, lalasticlala, mynd44 Rule 2

You're calling for mods, they would be silly to ban me for calling you out as the liar that you are!

I'm living in Onitsha and all you said are poorly exaggerated lies.

Nairaland has become a place where people like you spread lies and fear.

You are the one who needs to be banned.

Calling you a liar is statement of fact, not an abuse.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Horseshit!

The only thing going on in Anambra is non-Igbo outside forces going about trying to create a climate of fear with a bid to scuttling the forthcoming elections in the state! Sadly, they're in cahoots with some power-hungry and conscienceless Igbo in APC who may or may not be aware of the extent of the activities of these outsiders they're teaming up with!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
BianoJay:

You're calling for mods, they would be silly to ban me for calling you out as the liar that you are!

I'm living in Onitsha and all you said are poorly exaggerated lies.

Nairaland has become a place where people like spread lies and fear.

You are the one who needs to be banned.

Calling you a liar is statement of fact, not an abuse.

These people are invested in trying to drive the false narration that Anambra is 'boiling and unsafe'! Any senseless, politically-driven murders are committed by them! They're evil!

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Zenithh:
I have a friend who relocated to the East with a big business and now is always worried about the violence in d East. According to him,nobody is safe not even d Governor. His wife is always attacking him for leaving the North. According to him Kaduna where dey once based is better than the East. In the East u have a lot of things to worry about especially when u relocate with a big business. Kidnapping,assassination,unhealthy competition,spiritual fight,wickedness etc all in d East.
So ibos should wake up and fix their region for they say charity begins at home. Your house can be in disarray all d time and u now want others to be good to you.

Shut up, you lying schmuck!

Fix your own region first before shedding crocodile tears for the south-east! You can't even bring yourself to spell IGBO correctly and beginning with a capital 'I', yet you expect anyone to believe you have 'undying and genuine love' for them!?

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by vanbonattel: 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Zenithh:

You don't even know how to lie grin

This is a load of lies.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Zenithh: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Shut up, you lying schmuck!

Fix your own region first before shedding crocodile tears for the south-east! You can't even bring yourself to spell IGBO correctly and beginning with a capital 'I', yet you expect anyone to believe you have 'undying and genuine love' for them!?

When we start fixing our various regions las las na ur fellow ibos go lose. Those ur drug traffickers,fake drug gang,fake products sellers,cheating and lying bastards will start crying when we start chasing them to their dejected and erosion ridden region.

Cleanse your pple and region first before talking about emancipation. Most of ur pple are vile,such a bad trait.
Fix yourselves first and stop crying victim all d time.

Selah cool
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by edochie12: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
onumadu:

Please how is the security situation in Onitsha metropolis?
Onitsha and environ has been booming and expanding so much that I wonder how that could be when you have people saying that Anambra is going up in smokes.
Someone must be lying.
nothing is happening here, everywhere is lovely and enjoyable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moslems Have Made A Huge Mistake / Electricity Tariff Set To Rise / Cnn’s I-list Heads To Nigeria – As Nigeria Gears Up To Celebrate 50 Years Of Ind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.