Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas (42669 Views)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Buhari Is Better Than Tinubu – Nigerians Cry Out As Rising Cost Of Living Bites / I’m ‘Sweating’ Over High Cost Of Diesel – Obasanjo Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Anaerobi(m): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2021
And one heartbreaking thing is that some idi0tic fellow will come and compare this government and the previous government.

Some are even on this forum... If you still support this APC government, you are wicked. Nothing good will ever comes out from you, because you aren't honest.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by rayvelez(m): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2021
The dullard is the useless president naija has ever have, nothing good will ever ever come out of him till his last day wat a calamity human being.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Arewalegend: 5:30am On Oct 31, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Joetttimua1811(m): 5:32am On Oct 31, 2021
As we all follow join hand vote mannequin as driver make we follow enjoy the suffering, Nigerians always surprise me, is Buhari supposed to win 2019 election ?? Assuming 2015 was a mistake.... Let's enjoy the ride angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by mikaael(m): 5:32am On Oct 31, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Apc and general Buhari defenders will ask you how much was it before pdp take over.
I never see people as senseless as apc e - supporters.

Aswear....they are just so senseless..
As if we are not living in the same Nigeria.....
Buhari came to destroy this country...nobody can tell me otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by maxito28: 5:34am On Oct 31, 2021
What would they preach to us come 2023? APC?
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Steinmann: 5:38am On Oct 31, 2021
The lack of good governance by this ZOO government is the basic reason for insecurity in this country. Nigerians are Hungry and Angry. Banditry , unknown gunmen, kidnapping ,seccessionist agitation and the rest have been fuelled by kleptocracy disguising as democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by NakwansaPolice: 5:39am On Oct 31, 2021
the poisonous barbecue cooking bastard will be shouting darling daddy

e no go better for that miscreant

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by omoteacher(m): 5:40am On Oct 31, 2021
shocked

I pity low income earners with large family and

undergraduates. Naija is too tough now and

seems not getting easy soonest. Our wicked

polithievians rubb shit on our faces knowing

we won't complain instead some fools

amongst us will sing their praise. cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Una even get kerosene to cook with, una no thank God undecidedwe used saw dust in my teenage years during the disastrous Babangida locust year of SAP (structural adjustment programme )only the very rich could afford gas then undecidedNigerians sef.. Let's just divide the useless jungle. Criminal animals too much. One Nigeria is the heist of the century undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by karzyharsky(m): 5:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Suffering and smiling country
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by DollarBuddy: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Sai Baba!!!

Bubu on the beat grin grin

By the time he finish with una, una go know say AC no be fan grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by vibre: 5:52am On Oct 31, 2021
lexy2014:

, theraregem1, okefranci, shooyie, joylove2324, vedaxcool, benuejosh, blackpanda....your paymasters are really doing wonderfully well moving Nigeria forward. Am sure u guys aren't buying gas at d new rate. Your paymasters are subsidizing for u
Those ones are a lost cause, Buhari can kill their mother before their eyes and they will still be shouting sai baba. That's why some people call them zombies.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Ayodekfarms(m): 5:52am On Oct 31, 2021
Expect that stupid vulture-griller not to be found here but can masturbate on the news of opposition party.
Mumu will say 'am not a card carrying party man' but we know who you are now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by blackpanda: 5:57am On Oct 31, 2021
lexy2014:

, theraregem1, okefranci, shooyie, joylove2324, vedaxcool, benuejosh, blackpanda....your paymasters are really doing wonderfully well moving Nigeria forward. Am sure u guys aren't buying gas at d new rate. Your paymasters are subsidizing for u

I don't have any paymaster. Stop blabbing pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Advocate500: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2021
The irony of the whole mess is that, some of the people complaining on this thread still believe Tinubu is the right candidate to lead them. Have nothing against him,but i don't think a sensible nation should be contemplating on the likes of Tinubu to replace Buhari, after all the country have been through seriously.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Oluwaseunbandur: 6:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Nigerians will only cry out, but will still vote apc and pdp

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Lighthouseman: 6:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Afokesco:
gas+beans=ritualist grin
Buy pressure pot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Correct05: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Where do we get wrong in these country?
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Klington: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2021
When a lifeless man is your president, everything he touches is destroyed beyond redemption.

I hope apc miscreants are happy now.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by sylve11: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Apc and general Buhari defenders will ask you how much was it before pdp take over.

Hmmm cool
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by egoldman(m): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

You know them very well.
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Bought 25kg for 14500 two weeks ago, e red o
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by jaydor: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2021
I bought at 750 per kg yesterday in Makurdi. Our mumu never do
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Klington: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Advocate500:
The irony of the whole mess is that, some of the people complaining on this thread still believe Tinubu is the right candidate to lead them. Have nothing against him,but i don't think a sensible nation should be contemplating on the likes of Tinubu to replace Buhari, after all the country have been through seriously.

It's just unfortunate. It was the same costly and careless mistake they made in 2014 that brought in buhari that they want to repeat. Most Nigerians prefer mediocrity over competence and credibility. This is the reason why we're where we are today. I can't even start to imagine tinubu as the president to take over from this disaster. Only God can save this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2021
So after defending this useles administration mking life hell for poor masses , u expect me to spend my time and resources in attending end of year get together nonsence party and sit in the company of ediot zombies that dont have brain to think. Even god wont allow me make such a mistake
Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Senorprinz(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Exactly my point, The hardship meted on the common Nigerian by this tyrants disguising as government is intentional. These same insensitive bigots increased their own budget for food by almost hundred percent, regardless of how it's gonna affect the already lifeless economy we have. During elections they'll magically start appearing as saviours and reedeemers to gullible nigerians, in order to buy their votes, I still don't know why people would choose to mortgage 4years of their life's in exchange for money that won't last them one week in this present country.
BigYash:
Until Nigerians hold FG responsible for the rubbish going on in the country, nothing will change. Infact,this is just the beginning .By next year that they will be campaigning for elections, the hardship go rise,so that they can easily use money to buy people's vote. Nigerians only know how to attack each other online, over politicians who doesn't even know if they exist grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by egoldman(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2021
Shey will buy the same gas for his grilling whatever, no shaking na, Zombies must get sense by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Jaqenhghar: 6:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Hustle hard and make more money.
People like Obi Cubana don't complain about cooking gas prices. They just shell out the money. Be like that

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas by Mikeeytools: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
especially that one behind that minagrilss . At times you begin to imagine what kind of humans are they.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) / Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.