Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) (21112 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2021
badoh:
Makinde knows Oyinlola would be a thorn in their flesh and wont be easy to cintrol reason why he's bent on supporting Arapaja. What he doesn't know is that Oyinlola commands respect and would have been a better choice than Arapaja.
The elders need to retire from the party.
The so-called Oyinlola was among those that brought this devilish government to power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Ayobiggie59: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Kdpkiller:
These are the same set of people that brought us to this mess.. it’s disappointing seeing all year again, this country is going nowhere.

How much or is it free?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by joyandfaith: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2021
justosee:

The so-called Oyinlola was among those that brought this devilish government to power.
And he decamped back to pdp after buhari disappointed him. Obj even backed him

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Politics is a struggle for power. If you want to struggle for anything in this life, struggle to marry a virgin.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Abalado(f): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Power is good ,fayose didn't knw all these then

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Gaabasky: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Is it not the same man that huddle bikes during endsar wahala?

Anyway their gathering sole aim is not for the betterment of the nation but their selfish interest.

Please don't fight because of this people
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by naijapips04: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Waking up to see photos of dead bodies of Fulani terrorist in Anambara.
Has made my Sunday very SWEET grin

I have been saying this since April
THOSE KILKING IN S. EAST ARE FULANI AGENTS USED TO SABOTAGE IPOB.
IPOB THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE 2015
So Ipob wait till 2021 to start killing their prestigious sons

Even my own mother fell for FG scam and believed it was IPOB that was responsible for killings in S. East
Until her eyes cleared yesterday. grin
How can IPOB be killing their own industrous sons.
Dr Akunyili that was shot dead
Why on Earth will IPOB kill their own prestigious sons..

I haven't seen DSS agent Oyinboupdate and Udele.
Hope it's not them that was killed yesterday

Awesome. May we wake up to daily photos of dead UGM every morning. ISE.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Mozegee: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2021
I keep on saying it here,I even wrote in one of my messages here that igbos are not blood tasty.we do not kill with guns and matchets.i told people categorically here that it was the fulani's that is doing the dirty things in igbo.i think what happened yesterday has vindicated me .
SultanOfPuna:

Even my own mother fell for FG scam and believed it was IPOB that was responsible for killings in S. East

2 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by gigabyte13: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2021
Kicking out the military one by each
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Good tactics
Makinde won this
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by onukwube1: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

You Said it all. They imported Fulani Militant to come to East and make it unsafe simply because South East is referred as a Safest Zone In Nigeria. It will never be well with Buhari and his agents of Darkness. Amen
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by 3isbetter: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Ok
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by udemzyudex(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

No pictures?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Urbanchampion: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I see Arapaja and Seyi Makinde having the kind of wahala Obaseki and Oshiomole have in future.

This I have seen tongue undecided lipsrsealed sad

You just saw nonsense, Makinde is not Arapa's godfather, in fact, Arapaja is "bigger than" Makinde in Oyo politics.
So comparing their politics to that of Edo shows that you're completely ignorant of their political journeys

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by udemzyudex(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Politics is a struggle for power. If you want to struggle for anything in this life, struggle to marry a virgin.
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

Who is this kid?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Sammy07: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2021
justosee:

What about Atiku he also decamps and even won the primaries few months he decamped back

3 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by MartinsD12(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
grin struggle to marry a virgin
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Sammy07: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
That serves him right, he abandoned the party as national secretary and pitched his tent with the opposition, who knows if he will not repeat the same thing as a Deputy/national chairman.

Atiku also abandoned the party yet few months to the primaries he defected and won.
What will you say about that?

4 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2021
MartinsD12:

grin struggle to marry a virgin
Nothing good comes easy. These hoes are easy to get but they give you life time troubles .
Virgins are difficult to get but they give you life time peace.
Choose your destiny!
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Iliveforever(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Lwkm, very likely they were the ones oo
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Latidoh1: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Mossadd:
but I dont think party can progress if govs are allowed to winning it all,the emergency of this arapaja will not be welcome by fayose and pdp founding fathers camps ,arapaja should have been contented with the post of southwest chairman and I dont think makinde is that strong to deliver southwest to pdp even it will be difficult for him to retain oyo for pdp
Politics is a game of interest and numbers
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by MartinsD12(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Nothing good comes easy. These hoes are easy to get but they give you life time troubles .
Virgins are difficult to get but they give you life time peace.
Choose your destiny!
Yeah virgins are difficult to get Sha, nowadays even girls in jss3 secondary school are hoes now
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Seyi Makinde is now a heavyweight political champion. Congratulations to him.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Is that what the post is talking about? Ewu like you. See a certified psychiatrist asap.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by babyfaceafrica: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Sammy07:

What about Atiku he also decamps and even won the primaries few months he decamped back
Good points, some people and hypocrisy
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2021
PDP is growing stronger

Like what Saraki said, in 2022, we will know real APC and PDP members

The fate of PDP in 2015 may somehow hit APC.

Even now,APC has not elected chairman but appointed.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2021
MartinsD12:

Yeah virgins are difficult to get Sha, nowadays even girls in jss3 secondary school are hoes now
That's a sad one.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Ademola47(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I see Arapaja and Seyi Makinde having the kind of wahala Obaseki and Oshiomole have in future.

This I have seen tongue undecided lipsrsealed sad

It's like a 'predictable circumstance'. Anytime a powerful politician 'over back' a candidate, it'll always lead to a disaster. First, it happened Between Obaseki and Oshiomole; then Wike and Secondus; then Buhari and Tinubu; then Obasanjo and Gbenga Daniel; and a lot more.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Urbanchampion:

You just saw nonsense, Makinde is not Arapa's godfather, in fact, Arapaja is "bigger than" Makinde in Oyo politics.
So comparing their politics to that of Edo shows that you're completely ignorant of their political journeys
You're the one saying nonsense. How can you be comparing Arapaja to Governor Seyi Makinde a sitting Governor Do you even know what you're saying at all? If you understand Nigerian Politics, you would have known how powerful a sitting Governor is

A state Governor is more powerful than a party chairman.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by johnisaola(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2021
The bonch of losers

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Yinka1808: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Nigerians will complain of recycling politicians and still complain when a new person come on board, what exactly do we want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.