Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) (21119 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by CyberWolf: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2021
Good one. Olagunsoye Oyinlola should go and rest. He was a party executive then when the party needed him most, he abandoned the party so, what does he want from the party now?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by CyberWolf: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2021
badoh:
Makinde knows Oyinlola would be a thorn in their flesh and wont be easy to cintrol reason why he's bent on supporting Arapaja. What he doesn't know is that Oyinlola commands respect and would have been a better choice than Arapaja.
What saves the party is funding and not respect. If Oyinlola is a loyal party man, he should jettison his ego and rally round the governor.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by CyberWolf: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:
Seyi Makinde is now a heavyweight political champion. Congratulations to him.
Yes because win the governorship when APC holds sway there is not an easy feat.

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by justified007: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Urbanchampion:

You just saw nonsense, Makinde is not Arapa's godfather, in fact, Arapaja is "bigger than" Makinde in Oyo politics.
So comparing their politics to that of Edo shows that you're completely ignorant of their political journeys

You're a novice.

Who is the bigger personality between Oshiomole and Obaseki ? Did you know since when Arapaja has been vying for the governor's seat and his eyes are still on that seat . Arapaja is more PDP than makinde and that's where wahala will start from
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by luizpippo(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
Waking up to see photos of dead bodies of Fulani terrorist in Anambara.
Has made my Sunday very SWEET grin

I have been saying this since April
THOSE KILKING IN S. EAST ARE FULANI AGENTS USED TO SABOTAGE IPOB.
IPOB THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE 2015
So Ipob wait till 2021 to start killing their prestigious sons

Even my own mother fell for FG scam and believed it was IPOB that was responsible for killings in S. East
Until her eyes cleared yesterday. grin
How can IPOB be killing their own industrous sons.
Dr Akunyili that was shot dead
Why on Earth will IPOB kill their own prestigious sons..

I haven't seen DSS agent Oyinboupdate and Udele.
Hope it's not them that was killed yesterday

Where are the pictures?
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Schorlarstical(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2021
So Arapaja won Oyinlola hmmmm
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Franchise21(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I see Arapaja and Seyi Makinde having the kind of wahala Obaseki and Oshiomole have in future.

This I have seen tongue undecided lipsrsealed sad
Better say Secondus and Wike
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Atiku also abandoned the party yet few months to the primaries he defected and won.
What will you say about that?
Atiku was was a floor member then, he holds no position in the party. It's totally different for someone that can be seen logically as second in command in party hiarachy
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sammy07:

What about Atiku he also decamps and even won the primaries few months he decamped back
Atiku is gradually getting retired at PDP
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by MartinsD12(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

That's a sad one.
But getting a virgin is top most important

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by ThatFairGuy: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
So Fulani has been the ones killing hausa drivers, looting their goods and burning thier vehicle in the East?
They're the one who killed Ahmed Gulak?
They're the one who beheaded one hausa man not quite Long?
SultanOfPuna:
Waking up to see photos of dead bodies of Fulani terrorist in Anambara.
Has made my Sunday very SWEET grin

I have been saying this since April
THOSE KILKING IN S. EAST ARE FULANI AGENTS USED TO SABOTAGE IPOB.
IPOB THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE 2015
So Ipob wait till 2021 to start killing their prestigious sons

Even my own mother fell for FG scam and believed it was IPOB that was responsible for killings in S. East
Until her eyes cleared yesterday. grin
How can IPOB be killing their own industrous sons.
Dr Akunyili that was shot dead
Why on Earth will IPOB kill their own prestigious sons..

I haven't seen DSS agent Oyinboupdate and Udele.
Hope it's not them that was killed yesterday
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) by Niom(m): 6:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kdpkiller:
These are the same set of people that brought us to this mess.. it’s disappointing seeing all year again, this country is going nowhere.

If you are making such money, you wont even bother yourself littering nairaland with someone's kdp's earning screenshot claiming to be yours.

Moreover, you account is not even up to 4days. What is your old moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics / October 1st, Independence Day In Your Area (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.