Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? (550 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Mrsoft3(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
I just saw a post where someone said Judas should be celebrated a hero because he betray Jesus.

Someone even said it was predestined for him to betray Jesus.

A lady said we should see him and give him thanks for playing his part because of not for him there won't be salvation.

Please leave your opinion in the comment section.

For me I strongly believe Judas is a victim of his own choice, if he made a choice just a as the rest not to betray Jesus someone else will, we are all product of the choices we make. The result we have is traceable to the choice we make.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
From that story you will know God/Jesus is very confused,how can you say everything goes according to your will and still condemn Judas for betraying you?lol

It's just like blaming an actor for doing what was expected of him,the story no make sense.lol

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:
I just saw a post where someone said Judas should be celebrated a hero because he betray Jesus.

Only evils would call him a hero.

Mrsoft3:
A lady said we should see him and give him thanks for playing his part because of not for him there won't be salvation.

Women are evils so we never listen to them.

Secondly, Christ came into the camp of thieves and murderers which this world is, so it is expected and even almost guaranteed that murderers would murder. Thus, this does not stsnd.

And finally, Salvation was already given even before He was murdered, so, she does not know what she says.

Mrsoft3:

For me I strongly believe Judas is a victim of his own choice, if he made a choice just a as the rest not to betray Jesus someone else will, we are all product of the choices we make. The result we have is traceable to the choice we make.

There is no victimisation when you have the opportunity and ability to make a choice as proven by the fact that none of the other 11 chose to betray Christ where they too also had the same equal opportunity of choosing to betray and murder Christ!

So, the views expressed are very much incorrect and invalid!

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
From that story you will know God/Jesus is very confused,how can you say everything goes according to your will and still condemn Judas for betraying you?lol

It's just like blaming an actor for doing what was expected of him,the story no make sense.lol

It is you who is stupid to not understand that the plans of our enemies can also be used to accomplish our purposes and goals.

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is you who is stupid to not understand that the plans of our enemies can also be used to accomplish our purposes and goals.
In summary, God can decide to murder you in a brutal way just to satisfy his urge.

Wow,are you trying to say all the evil going on in the world is according to God's will?lol

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

In summary, God can decide to murder you in a brutal way just to satisfy his urge.

Wow,are you trying to say all the evil going on in the world is according to God's will?lol

Change of Post! You have nothing valid to say
Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! You have nothing valid to say
You seem scared,lol.Dont worry I won't hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You seem scared,lol.Dont worry I won't hurt you.

I do not do eternal arguments and unending stupid questions.
Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by sonmvayina(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
He was a murder fucqing snitch...
Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not do eternal arguments and unending stupid questions.
It's simple, you are confused just as your God.lol

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

It's simple, you are confused just as your God.lol

It's simple! You do not have any reasonable thing to say after I answered your stupid question which you at first thought was intelligent!
Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by sonmvayina(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2022
He was a hero....

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2022
Mrsoft3:
Someone even said it was predestined for him to betray Jesus. A lady said we should see him and give him thanks for playing his part because of not for him there won't be salvation. Please leave your opinion in the comment section. For me I strongly believe Judas is a victim of his own choice, if he made a choice just a as the rest not to betray Jesus someone else will, we are all product of the choices we make. The result we have is traceable to the choice we make.

When we're talking about the redemption plan Satan is targeting opportunities to jeopardize the arrangement.
He knew Jesus' position as the commanders of all heavenly armies but then Jesus may prove to be selfish that's why Satan tried to use the selfishness trait he found in most humans against Jesus {Luke 4:5-6} but Jesus is focused on the redemption plan so Satan's scheme to distract Jesus failed woefully! Luke 4:7

Judas Iscariot is an imperfect human and the selfishness trait is strong in him {John 12:6} so Satan who never gave up on his evil plan {1Peter 5:8} to make Jesus fall {Luke 4:13} caught up with Judas Iscariot an imperfect man with selfish cravings. 1Timothy 6:9-10

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by efficiencie(m): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2022
No. Whether Judas betrayed the LORD or not, He would have still died on the cross because that was his mission on earth. Jesus came to pay the price for Judas but Judas decided to receive the price for his own soul.
Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by SeniorMan715(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
God does not predetermine your fate. Instead, you can exercise the free will that God has given to creatures made “in his image.” ( Genesis 1:27)
Mrsoft3:

Someone even said it was predestined for him to betray Jesus.

Please leave your opinion in the comment section.

1 Like

Re: Was Judas Iscariot A Hero? by uche40(f): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2022
Well, he is. According to Gnostic Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

How Old Was (eve) Hawaa When Allah Made Her? / I Wish We All Make It To Heaven / Prophetic Warning/alert For US, North Korea And Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.