Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido (61128 Views)

APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / APC Convention: How Adamu Emerged Consensus Candidate / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Bimpe29: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2021
That's really obvious for the blind to see. Virtually all the political parties are unilaterally controlled by the sitting Governors.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2021
OlogoJ:
The outcome of the just concluded convention shows that the PDP governors have a firm grip of the party machinery. Therefore, whoever they choose to back will emerge as the party’s presidential flag-bearer in 2023. Atiku may not fly the ticket again in 2023 unless they allow it.
The presidential primaries is total different, since most of them has different interest, just like the previous primary election, even with most of the governors rooting for Tambowa, Atiku still emerged with wide margin.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by ephemerallife: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2021
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by anjowaka510(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2021
Mossadd:
Good for pdp bad for useless apc and ,he has started crying as usual somebody should help him with bucket
I wonder why the guy is so obesssed with pdp's matters, he should face APC the devilish party that brought hardship to us all, anyway I don't take him with any iota of seriousness, he quotes and talks with his feet in his mouth on issue partaning to pdp while his own party is in serious mess and state of coma.

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by anjowaka510(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2021
nonut:

You wasted time only to write this rubbish?
Free the guy, he is suffering from a chronic disease called pdpmiasis.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2021
ddippset:
All this one you are talking is gibberish.

The truth is; as far as naija politics goes, any party in power will be more divided than the party in opposition.

Ones PDP grabs power today you will see the division because everyone will be desperate to chop.

Forget this "not a single party bullshiiit"

Was PDP not a single party when they crumbled in 2014?
I wouldn't say PDP crumbled in 2014.
Prior to 2015 election, there was a northern agenda to rescue power from the south because they felt cheated that Obj ruled for 8years, Yaradua from north that was supposed to rule for 8years but nature happened. Dem allowing GEJ to continue will ever give the south edge over dem. Majority of the group that broke up from PDP then were notherners. Atiku, saraki, kwakwaso, lamido etc. Even the governor of Niger state den(Babangida Aliu) who was the chairman of northern governor forum and a PDP gov had an emergency meeting with all the northern governors whether PDP, APC, CPC, ANPP etc that they should make sure they deliver their states to buhari irrespective of their party line. The only gov that went against them was Taraba state gov.
So it was a northern conspiracy.
That is why southern gov is now trying to do the same, but we don't always agree in the south here. South south and south east sees south west as Judas because of what they did in 2015 of which they did based on south west interest and not the entire interest of the southern Nigeria. Imagine buhari and Yaradua came from same state katsina but it wont happened here in the south
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by tnerro1(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:
Pdp
Apc

It is North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

No vacancy for any southerners, if you like asslick or wail.. it is still North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

Anyways I sell cows

Do you sell cows online, I need like 50.

Can I pay you with enaira?
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by SRAROFDAVID: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:
Pdp
Apc

It is North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

No vacancy for any southerners, if you like asslick or wail.. it is still North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Loud it jare they are not , how much is two cows

Anyways I sell cows
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by bluefilm: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2021
Maobichek:

Both PDP and APC are the same, just a change of name. Any politician PDP didn't favour runs to APC likewise APC members.

The priority should be the masses but basic family needs like cooking gas, rice, beans, groundut oil etc confirms that the masses are suffering both from PDP and APC.

You are so right.

No difference at all between PDP and APC.

Both are like two faces of the same coin.

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by MartinsD12(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/convention-how-pdp-governors-floored-atiku-saraki-lamido/
You people should stop talking rubbish nobody floored Atiku till after pdp presidential primary, then we will know if atiku is still a big feather politician or not
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Yusman316(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
And that is the problem of this country, politicians that don't have any positive value to add to the system. U were made party chairman and the first thing u started talking about is APC. U didn't tell people what u will do differently or how u will bring about positive change. Nigeria's politicians selling point is always so and so has failed
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Coolgent(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:
Is Pdp chairman still not from North?

Which of the Southern Pdp can defeat Atiku in Pdp's primary?
Thw person who came 2nd at the 2019 presidential primary
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by aviara: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
PDP...power to the people
PDP always show to be a well structured and mature party than APC. Congratulations to them for a peaceful and successful convention.

I hope they field a credible candidate that can floor APC candidate in 2023.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Ogbanga0913: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by NairaMaster1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Just the other day, I was telling a lady that I really didn't know what Atiku wanted.
Why will anyone be this desperate to be President.

She looked at me and said, "See who is talking, you that won't let me go even after cumming three times".

But the truth be told, how can someone who claims to stand for fairness want to President at the detriment of other zones who have not had a shot.
We have not even gotten over the present Fulani regime and another Fulani man wants to convince me that he is the Messiah.

Atiku, Atiku...we will never support you.

That is how desperate Buhari was and end up destroying Nigeria. Fear desperate people. Buhari is a typical case study.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by godofuck231: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107210449:
D koko of the tori be say......

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
if you have a better solution please step forward , if you can out person and challenge the then pdp leadership why isn’t your voice heard and where are your criticisms taken you to now ? Please step forward sir !
Didn’t think so........
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by chronique(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
The thing I like about this their convention is that, the names are fairly new names and not recycled names.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Harrisonwo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
ddippset:
PDP will return to power in your dreams.

Elections have never been free and fair in this country. NEVER!

And APC will never make the mistake PDP made by losing power now. It's too soon.

APC might eventually lose to PDP but it's not anytime soon.

The least is by year 2031.

As I said, if PDP plays it's card well they can reclaim power and the people are already tired of APC
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by eniteden(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Other than fact that I prefer a new party to emerge in 2023, I still prefer PDP 10 times to APC.
PDP - Progress Plus Corruption
APC - Backwardness plus Corruption.

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by joefelin2345: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107210449:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by ikalom: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
What if all of these is set aside by the SUPREME COURT? �

As Secondus is headed for the SUPREME COURT
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by chikason22(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107210449:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.
So you forgot that your darling daddy is a big fat thief with his gangs of arm robbers at ASO rock. Only this time they steal using pen.
See let me tell you something.
What ever mess APCthief put us into, you, your family and will suffer it too.
No preferential treatment for zombies oo. All zombies must collect.
Buhari is the most corrupt ruler and a bigot in the history of Nigeria.

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by CoolAmbience(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
OlogoJ:
The outcome of the just concluded convention shows that the PDP governors have a firm grip of the party machinery. Therefore, whoever they choose to back will emerge as the party’s presidential flag-bearer in 2023. Atiku may not fly the ticket again in 2023 unless they allow it.

And you think they (the PDP Governors) will remain in 'this' unity for a long period?

Anything wey Wike hand dey inside, katakata dey always dey.

Make we sidon dey look. Dr. Iyorchia Ayu no be their mate for politics o.

He is a big time boy to 'the military heavyweights'. He served under Obasanjo as Industry, Internal Affairs and Environment minister. Under Abacha, he was Education minister. He once headed Atiku's presidential bid in the ACN, after he fell out with Obasanjo.

Ayu no be person wey dem fit trust o. Na now PDP 'buy' real market.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Patrioticman007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

Just the other day, I was telling a lady that I really didn't know what Atiku wanted.

She looked at me and said, "See who is talking, you that won't let me go even after cumming three times".

But the truth be told, how can someone who claims to stand for fairness want to President at the detriment of other zones who have not had a shot.
We have not even gotten over the present Fulani regime and another Fulani man wants to convince me that he is the Messiah.

What a blasphemy from Atikulooters & Obituaries. Atiku is coming whether you like it or not.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by caracas: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107210449:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing

We Rise.
They say the taste of the soup is in the eating
We thought PDP tasted bitter until we tasted your useless Apc.....
Now we know better.....
Apc come 2023, is going going gone....
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by revolt(m): 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

looooollll.... bro you really made sense here. I think I will rethink atiku...
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
OlogoJ:
Even in APC, a sitting Governor is the current APC chairman.

Any one who thinks Governors don't have a say in the political parties, must be living in denial.

Buhari is president today is courtesy of Lagos and River state funds heavily donated by Fashola and his boss @ Tinubu.

While Amaechi brought Rivers own single handedly...The price for that came with ministerial appointments into juicy ministries which are work and transport..respectively.

Their is a price for every task.

Atiku should rest.

Saraki from NC cannot pick ticket as party chairman is from NC.

But, let us not forget, northerners will awlays play other regions like draft when it comes to politics...

Interesting months ahead.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
Another Fulani herdsman cannot rule Nigeria after the monumental disaster of Buhari. Atiku should go and rest.

2023 presidential will be full of sentiments so we need a southern to become president in 2023 after Buhari.

Apc will present Osibanjo/Zulum so let PDP present Obi/Kwankwanso in 2023.

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself / El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son"