Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido (61169 Views)

“Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi / APC Convention: How Buhari, Governors Shared Party Positions Ahead Of 2023 Poll / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Carmal90(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
OlogoJ:
The outcome of the just concluded convention shows that the PDP governors have a firm grip of the party machinery. Therefore, whoever they choose to back will emerge as the party’s presidential flag-bearer in 2023. Atiku may not fly the ticket again in 2023 unless they allow it.

I think they can't have their way...
It is a public knowledge that they (PDP governors) voted among themselves and said the party presidential ticket should go South...
But I guess they won't tow this path
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Mexicanbreed: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
GOFRONT:
Judge not and you shall not be judged....PDP=APC, APC=PDP.

BTW, Happy Sunday to NwaAmaikpe the Overcummercomer
That's a lie

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Sunnyja: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107210449:
D koko of the tori be say......

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
It seems you are now dumping the APC and your darling daddy for your so called FRESH party.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Epitectus(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
OlogoJ:
The outcome of the just concluded convention shows that the PDP governors have a firm grip of the party machinery. Therefore, whoever they choose to back will emerge as the party’s presidential flag-bearer in 2023. Atiku may not fly the ticket again in 2023 unless they allow it.
Absolutely on point
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by PLEXPLEX(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
OlogoJ:
Well done PDP... It is time that useless buhari n the rest of APC go never to be remembered again. It was a terrible mistake of a change that should never be tried again. Buhari is the worst president ever seen in Africa
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Okhuadams(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/convention-how-pdp-governors-floored-atiku-saraki-lamido/
las Las ibo man get national treasurer meaning say the money go grow
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Okhuadams(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
No
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just the other day, I was telling a lady that I really didn't know what Atiku wanted.
Why will anyone be this desperate to be President.

She looked at me and said, "See who is talking, you that won't let me go even after cumming three times".

But the truth be told, how can someone who claims to stand for fairness want to President at the detriment of other zones who have not had a shot.
We have not even gotten over the present Fulani regime and another Fulani man wants to convince me that he is the Messiah.

Atiku, Atiku...we will never support you.
she said you won't let me go after coming 3 times who that one help, or watin u wah proof say you b hard guy, anyway if lizard jump from tree if no body clap for am e go hail himself by nodding head. Ingredients and Nonsense
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by plankyjacky(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
PDP chop and let chop
APC chop and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107210449:
D koko of the tori be say......

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.
This one don dey change mouth o...e be like say e no fit support apc again openly as they have continuously disgraced him here. Ask him why the government isn't prosecuting gumi with all the rubbish he is talking and he won't say a word. Ask him why the govt isn't fighting bandits with the same vigour as Igboho and Kanu he will suddenly keep mute.

Which one is fresh party again? Stay with your apc abi the prayers you have been praying for the children of hate don dey heap on top your head? Or you can no longer pretend to be in supper of the obvious agenda of your party against anyone who is not fulani, a herdsmen or a bandit?

No be only fresh party...nonsense
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sunnyja:
It seems you are now dumping the APC and your darling daddy for your so called FRESH party.

Abeg he should stick with his useless apc. Let keep pretending to be a patriot with his useless neutral statements.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by olatuns2017: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/convention-how-pdp-governors-floored-atiku-saraki-lamido/

So pdp is literally saying zone to the north again....

Shameless Igbos won't c marginalization now...

Very soon Tinubu will make them cry again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by preselect(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
EcoBrick:

The Consensus List

1. Iyorchia Ayu- national chairman

2. Umar Iliya Damagum- deputy national chairman (North)

3. Taofeek Arapaja- deputy national chairman (South)

4. Samuel Anyanwu (national secretary)

5. Ahmed Yayari Mohammed (national treasurer)

6. Umar Bature (national organizing secretary)

7. Daniel Woyegikuro (national financial secretary)

8. Stella Effah-Attoe (national woman leader)

9. Mohammed Kadade suleiman (national youth leader)

10. Kamaldeen Adeyemi Ajibade (national legal adviser)

11. Debo Ologunagba (national publicity secretary)

12. Okechukwu Obiechina Daniel (national auditor)

13. Setonji Koshoede (deputy national secretary)

14 Ndubisi Eneh David (deputy national treasurer)

15. Ibrahim Abdullahi (deputy national publicity secretary)

16. Ighoyota Amori (deputy national organizing secretary)

17. Adamu Kamale (deputy national financial secretary)

18. Hajara Yakubu Wanka (deputy national woman leader)

19. Timothy Osadolor (deputy national youth leader)

20. Okechukwu Osuoha (deputy national legal adviser)

somebody here actually thinks these fellas have the interest of the common man. lol.
neither these thieves, nor the unfortunate thieves they defeated, nor the horrible thieves in the other party have the interest of the common man at heart.
government and polithiefcians in NiZooria is nothing but a rat nest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by akdjr(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
I like the fact that PDP is working towards another defeat in 2023.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by BJanta: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
EcoBrick:

I'm not a PDP man, and I've never wished them well. But this their convention is quite a feat : so neat and crisp. I hope these elected personalities would be as neat and clean as the process that ushered them in. We all know that APC is terribly bad, but PDP is NOT a better alternative. But with this their new ' first eleven " and especially the process that brought them in, I hope they would transform from party of looters into people -centric GOD -fearing statesmen. We want change, but not just any change but positive,beneficial, far-reaching and visible change.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by sammyj: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
If this is the case, I guess I am a little bit happy because this Atiku's generation can never rule this country again !!!
OlogoJ:
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by chris51(f): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just the other day, I was telling a lady that I really didn't know what Atiku wanted.
Why will anyone be this desperate to be President.

She looked at me and said, "See who is talking, you that won't let me go even after cumming three times".

But the truth be told, how can someone who claims to stand for fairness want to President at the detriment of other zones who have not had a shot.
We have not even gotten over the present Fulani regime and another Fulani man wants to convince me that he is the Messiah.

Atiku, Atiku...we will never support you.

Atiku is too desperate.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by chris51(f): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
chris51:

Atiku is too desperate.
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
helinues:
Is Pdp chairman still not from North?

Which of the Southern Pdp can defeat Atiku in Pdp's primary?

Wike still has the power to pull some muscle to send Atiku back to Jada
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by Rexymania(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Why Okechukwu come plenty like this? Or is this a sign that Jehovah wants to rescue Nigerians from the hands of APC
Re: PDP Convention: How PDP Governors Floored Atiku, Saraki, Lamido by RodgersAkpafu: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Power is transient.

If you don’t use it well when you have it, someone more crafty will snatch it from you.

Atiku and Saraki may not realize that people do not respect people. They only respect the power and influence. Wike’s influence will wane when he hands over the purse of Rivers State to another person.

Did anyone know that Patience Jonathan’s birthday was last week? That’s how much loyalty disappears when anyone is out of power in Nigeria. There will be no more gridlock when she enters any city in Nigeria. Inside life!

/
Buhari and co are leavin office soon
The same fate befalls them
Power is not forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Obaseki Holds Zoom Meeting With Buhari, Says "I'm The President's Son" / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.