Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,332 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Story Of Rift With Fayemi Major Part Of My Autobiography-daramola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of Rift With Fayemi Major Part Of My Autobiography-daramola (138 Views)

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens / I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Rift With Fayemi Major Part Of My Autobiography-daramola by Yeskem: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Former member of the House of Representatives, Bimbo Daramola is still as loss at what caused a rift between him and his long time ally and political associate, Ekiti State governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi.

Daramola stated this much in an interview with Punch Newspaper. The former lawmaker popularly known as Congressman, disclosed in the interview that the soured relationship between him and Fayemi will be the topic of four chapters in his yet to be released book.

The ex-lawmaker accused Fayemi of stopping him from returning to the House in 2019. “I wish I knew (reasons for rift) and I’m being honest with you”, he said.

“I’m writing my memoirs and this question you raised would take three to four chapters. Dr Fayemi is one man I love so much. Several times, I put my life on the line for him and I served him with everything I had. I’m not too sure I read him rightly or understood him perfectly. When these people come up to say they are JKF ‘Tokan Tokan’, you wonder.

“That acronym, JKF (John Kayode Fayemi), was coined by me. I have known him for 43 years. He was 15 and I was 13 when we first met in 1978. We went to the same secondary school and he was my senior for two or three years. So, when I speak, I don’t speak like a politician but like a man who wants him to succeed. By this time next year, we will surely have another governor in that state. I want him to be able to return to that state after his tenure and people would hail him and not deride him.

Read more @:https://frontlinenews.com.ng/story-of-rift-with-fayemi-major-part-of-my-autobiography-daramola/

Re: Story Of Rift With Fayemi Major Part Of My Autobiography-daramola by yinkus6750(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2021
In politics, no friend or foe.
Especially in Nigeria where we have lits of sycophants.

(1) (Reply)

ABIA: Honorable Ginger Onwusibe Emerges AFNEWS House Of Assembly Member Of The / Youth Participation In Governance: Yapjen Eulogise Hon. Nasir Adhama, / Adefisoye Empowers Constituents With Items Worth N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.