Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Karma Doesn't Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Karma Doesn't Exist (1110 Views)

Help- Strange Number Can Call Me But It Doesn't Exist On Any Network / True Love Doesn't Exist / Karma Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma Doesn't Exist by TMTR: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2021
The earlier y'all realize this fact , the better for you, look there's nothing like karma , it's just a bullshit theory created to keep y'all in check just like organized religion...

3 Likes

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Fmlao: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
How can u say KARMARUdeen doesn't exist?

1 Like

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Kholiwe(f): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
It's nonsense.
Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Readability: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Very true, especially growing up in Nigeria and, seeing the way the leaders has been ruling us over the years. Nothing jaw dropping has ever happened to them, or their family and, you expect me to believe karma exist. Just like organized religion, karma is only for the poor and the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Bluezy13(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karma is not a principle.
Karma is a doctrine of principles.
The principle of Cause and Effect or Sowing and Reaping or Action and Reaction is one of the principles of the doctrine of Karma.
Karma is an embodiment of various principles of which the limitation of Karma to denote Action and Reaction only, will tantamount to falsification of the religious doctrine of Karma.
Karma is the doctrine of a religion... hinduism etc. ... Only that one of its principles which is the principle of Cause and Effect, is practical and somewhat realistic in some circumstances.
It is erroneous that when Karma is mentioned, the ideality of cause and effect, of Action and Reaction and the likes, come to mind as if that...and only that...is Karma.
Permit me to opine that I find it highly erroneous and half-baked whenever I come across christianity religious practitioners and the likes incessantly making reference to the pagan word "Karma" as if it is part of christianity oblivious of its implication and representation.

Now to the poster; in the stead of using the word Karma as your subject of emphasis, I would rather that you directly say that "The principle of Sowing and Reaping or the principle of Cause and Effect (which ever you choose) does not exist." Only then would your argument be without falsification of the premise.
Now if I should go with the premise that the principle of Cause and Effect does not exist, I would argue that it exists but not in all ramification.

Note: Any reader that finds my post nonsensical should first conduct a personal research with respect to my point before concluding on its "nonsensicality"...if at all there is any word like that.
And if any reader finds my post somewhat confusing, it would suffice for such a reader to read it over and over and over and...until the reader finds clarity; otherwise the reader should respectfully ignore.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by odinson1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bluezy13:
Karma is not a principle.
Karma is a doctrine of principles.
The principle of Cause and Effect or Sowing and Reaping or Action and Reaction is one of the principles of the doctrine of Karma.
Karma is an embodiment of various principles of which the limitation of Karma to denote Action and Reaction only, will tantamount to falsification of the religious doctrine of Karma.
Karma is the doctrine of a religion... hinduism etc. ... Only that one of its principles which is the principle of Cause and Effect, is practical and somewhat realistic in some circumstances.
It is erroneous that when Karma is mentioned, the ideality of cause and effect, of Action and Reaction and the likes, come to mind as if that...and only that...is Karma.
Permit me to opine that I find it highly erroneous and half-baked whenever I come across christianity religious practitioners and the likes incessantly making reference to the pagan word "Karma" as if it is part of christianity oblivious of its implication and representation.

Now to the poster; in the stead of using the word Karma as your subject of emphasis, I would rather that you directly say that "The principle of Sowing and Reaping or the principle of Cause and Effect (which ever you choose) does not exist." Only then would your argument be without falsification of the premise.
Now if I should go with the premise that the principle of Cause and Effect does not exist, I would argue that it exists but not in all ramification.

Note: Any reader that finds my post nonsensical should first conduct a personal research with respect to my point before concluding on its "nonsensicality"...if at all there is any word like that.
And if any reader finds my post somewhat confusing, it would suffice for such a reader to read it over and over and over and...until the reader finds clarity; otherwise the reader should respectfully ignore.

And this is how you know an Intelligent person

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Drella(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
TMTR:
The earlier y'all realize this fact , the better for you, look there's nothing like karma , it's just a bullshit theory created to keep y'all in check just like organized religion...

Karma does exist!

All those big bros that were doing yahoo in my neighborhood when yahoo first started (All those Nigerian prince fmt).
Today,all of them are all living from hand to mouth.There was no plus then o.Just format and brain.
The ones that travelled abroad came back home with nothing after about 12 years!

Na dem make me believe say karma sef dey cos I no believe am before.
I usually pity this generation doing yahoo especially with this plus thingy.
Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Jman06(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
You're obviously a small boy who hasn't seen anything in life.

Karma is real. Every action you take in this life has its rewards. In many cases, the reward even manifest directly and immediately while the person is still alive. In other cases, the individual's unborn generations suffer the consequences or reap the benefits of their actions.

In my village for instance, we used to have some native doctors and warriors who delighted in human sacrifices. Some of them would request for virgin girls when they go for consultations in other villages and towns, and when they were given such virgins they murder them in cold blood upon return from such journeys.

Today, go to families of such men and you'll see that no one is making headways there. It's from one calamity to another. In fact, many of such families no longer have living souls surviving there! This is not one, two or three families I'm talking about. I'm talking about many of them that I know, not hearsay!

1 Like

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Oglock(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
I'll say that karma doesn't exist but Newton's third law does exist
It states that action and reaction are equal and opposite...ie for every action we make it causes and effect which lead to a chain of events.....

2 Likes

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Mrsoft3(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2021
Jman06:
You're obviously a small boy who hasn't seen anything in life.

Karma is real. Every action you take in this life has its rewards. In many cases, the reward even manifest directly and immediately while the person is still alive. In other cases, the individual's unborn generations suffer the consequences or reap the benefits of their actions.

In my village for instance, we used to have some native doctors and warriors who delighted in human sacrifices. Some of them would request for virgin girls when they go for consultations in other villages and towns, and when they were given such virgins they murder them in cold blood upon return from such journeys.

Today, go to families of such men and you'll see that no one is making headways there. It's from one calamity to another. In fact, many of such families no longer have living souls surviving there! This is not one, two or three families I'm talking about. I'm talking about many of them that I know, not hearsay!

I strongly want to believe what you stated here is the law of sowing and reaping, and cause and effect.

Well what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by JONSYN7154: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Fmlao:
How can u say KARMARUdeen doesn't exist?

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by TMTR: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Readability:
Very true, especially growing up in Nigeria and, seeing the way the leaders has been ruling us over the years. Nothing jaw dropping has ever happened to them, or their family and, you expect me to believe karma exist. Just like organized religion, karma is only for the poor and the ignorant.

You get the point,

I see it as just one of those things losers use to console themselves

3 Likes

Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Karma does exist but maybe you see and understand it differently. Time is like a rewarder, it brings clarity and that's what you need to understand. A cause and its effect don't happen in quick succession. There is a build up from the time of cause to that of its effect.
I would agree if you say it doesn't apply in all cases or situations but that it doesn't at all? Nah.
Let's not always view karma from a negative perspective. Good, bad or nothing at all comes with its own effect.
Re: Karma Doesn't Exist by mrfizy(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2021
For all saying they have seen or heard KARMA in action,what you saw or heard could have been anything else,those that are crying today might have reasons to smile tomorrow,those that are smiling today might have reasons to cry tomorrow and there are those that may likely cry all through life. Do we then postulate that these people are suffering KARMA? If we say yes then the millions of masses suffering in Nigeria as a result of bad governance are suffering their bad KARMA and the few politicians milking the country dry are having their good KARMA.
If we are looking at KARMA from the physical point of cause and effect, then we can as well say that Nigerians are suffering KARMA as a result of failing to plan or inadequate planning.
If KARMA is viewed from the position of a supernatural who sits and records deeds of humans and pays out commensurate rewards then this kind of KARMA is just the work of religionists who give the masses hope and a sense of future justice while blinding them from the uncomfortable truth of life,-life is a jungle-.
Well, belief in KARMA is sine quo non to forgiveness.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What do you do when your genotype doesn't match? / Does This Makes Me A Simp? / Concubine’s Vengeance (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.